11/02/2017 | Arsenal 2-0 Hull City | Premier League

11/02/2017 | Arsenal 2-0 Hull City | Premier League

Postby Angelito » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Image Image

Saturday 11th February 12:30
Emirates Stadium
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 26117
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Cech
Gabriel Mustafi Koscielny(c) Gibbs
Niles Oxlade
Alexis --- Ozil --- Iwobi
Giroud

Subs: Ospina, Bellerin, Monreal, Coquelin, Walcott, Welbeck, Perez
Leno
(Martinez/Macey)
Bellerin Saliba Sokratis Tierney
(Niles/Osei-Tutu) (Mustafi/Dinos) (Holding/Medley) (Kolasinac/Bola)
Xhaka(c)
(Luiz?/Chambers)
Guendouzi --- Ceballos
(Torreira/Elneny) --- (Ozil/Willock)
Pepe -------------------- Auba
(ESR/Mkhi) -------------------- (Nelson/Saka)
Lacazette
(Martinelli/Nketiah)


Last Updated: 9/19/19
User avatar
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: The Peach State

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby Angelito » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Rest our players for the Bayern game.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 26117
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Ospina
Bellerin Mustafi Kos Monreal
Coquelin Ox
Perez Iwobi Walcott
Sanchez
Our specialist in failure can f**k off
If you support this fraud and still think you're an Arsenal fan, you're wrong
User avatar
ThereIsBearCüm
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15430
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Straya

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby Nuggets » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:43 pm

If we are lucky we might squeeze a draw out of this game.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 16238
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby MecurialGooner » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Imagine losing or drawing with these lot. Already 12 pts behind now. Season over, I see no reason why Hull wouldn't put up a good fight. Could w*nkers position become untenable?
Image
User avatar
MecurialGooner
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2598
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 11:33 am
Location: London, England

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Must drop Ozil to give him the boot up the arse he so badly needs. Has to be shown that he can't keep putting in these anonymous, lazy performances and keep getting game time. A strong manager would do it.
Our specialist in failure can f**k off
If you support this fraud and still think you're an Arsenal fan, you're wrong
User avatar
ThereIsBearCüm
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15430
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Straya

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby Pudpop » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Must win in race for top 4
Image
'The Turkish Diddler' ~ O(z)il on Canvas, © 2017
User avatar
Pudpop
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 12683
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: The Windy Cape

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby Angelito » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Pudpop wrote:Must win in race for top 4


To be honest, top-4 isn't as necessary as it used to be. Last season, Leicester won the League. This season, Chelsea are favorites. If we're not in the CL next season, it might be a blessing in guise.

Instead, I'd want us to focus on the CL games against Bayern because at least we have something to play for there. The league is gone.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 26117
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby Pudpop » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:07 pm

Angelito wrote:
Pudpop wrote:Must win in race for top 4


To be honest, top-4 isn't as necessary as it used to be. Last season, Leicester won the League. This season, Chelsea are favorites. If we're not in the CL next season, it might be a blessing in guise.

Instead, I'd want us to focus on the CL games against Bayern because at least we have something to play for there. The league is gone.

Was more tongue in cheek because this is all we're going to hear from AKBs for the next few months
Image
'The Turkish Diddler' ~ O(z)il on Canvas, © 2017
User avatar
Pudpop
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 12683
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: The Windy Cape

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby Angelito » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Pudpop wrote:
Angelito wrote:
Pudpop wrote:Must win in race for top 4


To be honest, top-4 isn't as necessary as it used to be. Last season, Leicester won the League. This season, Chelsea are favorites. If we're not in the CL next season, it might be a blessing in guise.

Instead, I'd want us to focus on the CL games against Bayern because at least we have something to play for there. The league is gone.

Was more tongue in cheek because this is all we're going to hear from AKBs for the next few months


Well, we could fall out of the top-4 and give Simeone the perfect platform to win us the League next season. :hiding:
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 26117
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby Nuggets » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:19 pm

Angelito wrote:
Pudpop wrote:
Angelito wrote:
Pudpop wrote:Must win in race for top 4


To be honest, top-4 isn't as necessary as it used to be. Last season, Leicester won the League. This season, Chelsea are favorites. If we're not in the CL next season, it might be a blessing in guise.

Instead, I'd want us to focus on the CL games against Bayern because at least we have something to play for there. The league is gone.

Was more tongue in cheek because this is all we're going to hear from AKBs for the next few months


Well, we could fall out of the top-4 and give Simeone the perfect platform to win us the League next season. :hiding:


I can live with that. :biggrin:
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 16238
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby Kite33 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Ospina
Debuchy mustafi kos gibbs
Coq/amn and oxlade
Iwobi
Perez giroud Sanchez


Perez and giroud link up Play would be great
Kite33
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby rammixp » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:51 pm

hull are good right now!! Can't see us winning!
User avatar
rammixp
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: 11/02/2017 | Arsenal vs Hull City | Premier League

Postby Cripps » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:31 pm

Another half 12 kick off. Yay
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Next

Return to Matchday chat 16/17

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest