Jack Wilshere (10)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby Brandon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:47 am

Pudpop wrote:Arsene Nose the type of nigga to stay with his wife after she cheated on him 13 times just because of the 'sanctity of marriage'


Image
User avatar
Brandon
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4672
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm
Location: City of Angels

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby maxgunner » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:17 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote: Then explain this...
http://www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/arsenal/


Set of joke stats that claim 15 major trophies when everyone accepts that the recognised number is 9 .... only two teams enter the Charity/Community shield but you add those 6 if you want .... it just makes you look a fool ....

How about looking at European Trophies, where clubs and managers are pitted against the very best .....

Bertie Mee - Yup he won one trophy in just 3 attempts ....
George Graeme - Yup he won one and lost in a final in just 3 attempts ....
Arsene Wonger - 22 feckin' attempts and he's only reached the last four twice .....

If Wonger is your idea of success, then I guess lots of first dates but no sex is your idea of a good time .... me I prefer to win, but hey whatever makes you happy ......

I'm almost convinced this bloke is either a troll or fubar. Always using the most idiotic arguments to justify his point of view and suck up to Wenger deluded decisions.
EliteKiller just add him to your foes list mate.
maxgunner
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 am

maxgunner wrote: I'm almost convinced this bloke is either a troll or fubar. Always using the most idiotic arguments to justify his point of view and suck up to Wenger deluded decisions.
EliteKiller just add him to your foes list mate.


Done ....................
EliteKiller
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:13 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote: Then explain this...
http://www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/arsenal/


Set of joke stats that claim 15 major trophies when everyone accepts that the recognised number is 9 .... only two teams enter the Charity/Community shield but you add those 6 if you want .... it just makes you look a fool ....

How about looking at European Trophies, where clubs and managers are pitted against the very best .....

Bertie Mee - Yup he won one trophy in just 3 attempts ....
George Graeme - Yup he won one and lost in a final in just 3 attempts ....
Arsene Wonger - 22 feckin' attempts and he's only reached the last four twice .....

If Wonger is your idea of success, then I guess lots of first dates but no sex is your idea of a good time .... me I prefer to win, but hey whatever makes you happy ......

Look at the win percent you moron. Wenger outclasses every other manager we've had. When you say graham and Mee prioritized winning and Wenger doesn't, and yet he has a higher win percent your claim falls dead.
People don't think it be like it be, but it do.
Arsene Nose
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby coach8smallball » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am

sorry I peeked when I should've signed in.....

arsene nose you are a complete and utter moron. winning percentage? that's your argument for wanker? you've been roasted and don't even know it. grow up!

trophies are what matter! I'd rather go thru ups and downs (like Chelsea) and win trophies. any fan (except for dimwitted ones like yourself) wants trophies. go be a buffalo bills fan back in the 90's.....that's just up your ally. 4 straight SB's and no trophies, but at least they got there and gave it the good ole college try.

what a numpty!
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 am
Location: hampton, va.

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby Nuggets » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:48 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
maxgunner wrote: I'm almost convinced this bloke is either a troll or fubar. Always using the most idiotic arguments to justify his point of view and suck up to Wenger deluded decisions.
EliteKiller just add him to your foes list mate.


Done ....................


Already done lol :biggrin:
Image Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 8436
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:28 pm

coach8smallball wrote:sorry I peeked when I should've signed in.....

arsene nose you are a complete and utter moron. winning percentage? that's your argument for wanker? you've been roasted and don't even know it. grow up!

trophies are what matter! I'd rather go thru ups and downs (like Chelsea) and win trophies. any fan (except for dimwitted ones like yourself) wants trophies. go be a buffalo bills fan back in the 90's.....that's just up your ally. 4 straight SB's and no trophies, but at least they got there and gave it the good ole college try.

what a numpty!

Chelsea doesnt win trophies because of its managers, it wins trophies despite its managers. It has an owner who has put in close to a billion pounds in ten years to make that happen. Roberto Di Mateo won the CL with Chelsea and Avram Grant was one JT slip away from it. When you get an owner who is willing to put that kind of money into Arsenal give me a call.
And sunshine, save your personal insults for someone else. They just bounce of me. Cheerios.
People don't think it be like it be, but it do.
Arsene Nose
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby Mess » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 pm

I just cannot understand why anyone would love a coach before a football club. Are you his secret lover or what? How many additional humiliation do you need to see before you just start thinking: "Hum, perhaps, time for change has come?"

The latest switch to three at back is complete non-sense and just another example of how Wenger is lagging behind now. "Hey, Spurs does, it, Chelsea does it, I might want to try it as well"...at the end of the season, with very little time to practice it. And it's not like our D is well drilled to get started. And this is the same guy who was celebrated as someone who changed football. So what does it tell you? Answer is: He lost his edge. Why does it offend you? It happens to everyone at some point in time. I sure don't want Wenger to end his career like Roy Jones who became a human punching bag. That was terribly sad to witness. You love Wenger? You should wish that he leaves for his own good. Will you still support Arsenal once Wenger leave? I know I will, but you, i'm not so sure.
Mess
Michael Thomas
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby gooney » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Some teally talented young midfielders are available like tolidso, gortezka etc etc and our solution is to give this guy new contract. Its like we are on purpose keeping same trash to have an excuse when we fail so we can say injuries ruined our season. Same sh1t year in year
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 12500
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:25 pm

gooney wrote:Some teally talented young midfielders are available like tolidso, gortezka etc etc and our solution is to give this guy new contract. Its like we are on purpose keeping same trash to have an excuse when we fail so we can say injuries ruined our season. Same sh1t year in year

I want Wenger to go back to his 2006 blueprint of stockpiling creative central midfielders and playing them all around the park. It was a great idea but ahead of its time. City, Chelsea etc. are all doing that now to great effect. He needs to buy at least 2-3 new CMs and bring Nwakali into the first team as well. In addition, we should give Wilshere a new deal on account of his still being young and being a homegrown player.
People don't think it be like it be, but it do.
Arsene Nose
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4049
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby Losmeister » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:53 pm

is this a jack wilshere thread with no mention of his latest injury?

and his masive 0 goals and 2 assists?
"Therefore the sage wears rough clothing and holds the jewel in his heart. "
User avatar
Losmeister
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2658
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: San Rafael, California, USA

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby Marsbar100 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Think we got room to keep him for one more year
User avatar
Marsbar100
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5017
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:10 am

The fact people are desperate for us to keep a player who can't even lock down a spot at Bournemouth says it all.

The levels have completely dropped.
Image
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 15673
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:23 am

Not desperate to keep him, he suits our play he can do a job for us surrounded by better players than himself and what he had at Bournemouth where he would be expected to make things happen.

If we sell great but he has one year left I don't mind giving him one last season to see if things improve, we are rich enough.
User avatar
Marsbar100
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5017
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:27 am

Marsbar100 wrote:Not desperate to keep him, he suits our play he can do a job for us surrounded by better players than himself and what he had at Bournemouth where he would be expected to make things happen.

If we sell great but he has one year left I don't mind giving him one last season to see if things improve, we are rich enough.


He will miss half of next season ... he's out of contract in a year ... the only way he stays is with a new contract ... how can anyone even suggest that makes sense? Over the last decade the lad's unfit to play 60% of the time ... even if he was the dogs dangles for the other 40%, which he isn't, it still wouldn't be worth it ....

Like most everything at our club this is decade old thinking ... we have to move on ....
EliteKiller
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 22-0, BS221B, Cripps, henrysghost, hyruga, theHotHead and 6 guests