Aaron Ramsey (8)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Alexis » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:33 am

gooney wrote:Looks dog shitt as nr 10 for wales. So poor technichally and poor vision. Not gonna laugh cause he is gonna be our nr 10


Talking so much shite as always.

He may be crap but he's the best crap Wales have in that position ffs.

Them missing out is more to do with shit afro man Williams who's had a rubbish season for club and country
Alexis
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby theHotHead » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:56 pm

and to think we were allegedly gonna buy Williams, we dodged a clusterfuck machine right there !!!

Rambo is alright, he tries to hard in my opinion, he needs to simplify his game to get back to a semblance of form. However, if he aint scoring he is f***ing useless most of the time which is a shame, if he could get more assists and goals and simplified his game he would be a key player for Arsenal.
User avatar
theHotHead
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:50 pm

theHotHead wrote:and to think we were allegedly gonna buy Williams, we dodged a clusterfuck machine right there !!!

Rambo is alright, he tries to hard in my opinion, he needs to simplify his game to get back to a semblance of form. However, if he aint scoring he is f***ing useless most of the time which is a shame, if he could get more assists and goals and simplified his game he would be a key player for Arsenal.

If Xhaka were disciplinary sound and a bit faster, he'd be world class
If Elneny were more forward thinking, he'd be world class
If Wilshere wasn't always injured, he'd be world class
User avatar
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 21733
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 am

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Zenith » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:55 am

Kite, gooney, this is not the place to boast about how hard your fist supposedly is. Keep the tough guy act for yourselves please. Posts removed.
Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 26106
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Kite33 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Ok brother accepted
Kite33
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby mel4 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:45 pm

mel4 wrote:Glad this one player gets humbled by this. Sometimes players like this need such humiliation to remember they as are not as good as make themselves to be......

Hopefully, Alexis is next.

:D


:clap:


........ once known as The Arsenal


Does not matter anyways, whether we sign Ibra + PEA + Gundogan + Kante + Hummels, this Wenger can not win the league.
mel4
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby theHotHead » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:10 am

GoonerAlexis wrote:
theHotHead wrote:and to think we were allegedly gonna buy Williams, we dodged a clusterfuck machine right there !!!

Rambo is alright, he tries to hard in my opinion, he needs to simplify his game to get back to a semblance of form. However, if he aint scoring he is f***ing useless most of the time which is a shame, if he could get more assists and goals and simplified his game he would be a key player for Arsenal.

If Xhaka were disciplinary sound and a bit faster, he'd be world class
If Elneny were more forward thinking, he'd be world class
If Wilshere wasn't always injured, he'd be world class

The difference is Rambo has the ability to do it, we have seen him do it. If he goes back to simplifying his game (which he did in the past) and chips in with some goals and assists (which he also did in the past when he simplified his game) he would be very valuable.

Its nothing he hasn't managed to do before ......
User avatar
theHotHead
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby theHotHead » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 am

mel4 wrote:
mel4 wrote:Glad this one player gets humbled by this. Sometimes players like this need such humiliation to remember they as are not as good as make themselves to be......

Hopefully, Alexis is next.

:D


:clap:

Love the fact you are applauding your own post :rofll:
User avatar
theHotHead
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Mesüt » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:40 am

mel4 wrote:
mel4 wrote:Glad this one player gets humbled by this. Sometimes players like this need such humiliation to remember they as are not as good as make themselves to be......

Hopefully, Alexis is next.

:D


:clap:



Anddddddd he was :lol:
Ramsey - ✘
Monreal - ✘
Cazorla - ✔
Bellerin - learn to defend
Xhaka and Cech and Ospina - ✘
Szczesny - ✔
Formation (4-3-3) - ✔

Image
Simply the best.
User avatar
Mesüt
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 28314
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Mesüt » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Needs a goal in this 2nd half so everyone can go nuts again


But he’s still wank
Ramsey - ✘
Monreal - ✘
Cazorla - ✔
Bellerin - learn to defend
Xhaka and Cech and Ospina - ✘
Szczesny - ✔
Formation (4-3-3) - ✔

Image
Simply the best.
User avatar
Mesüt
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 28314
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Cripps » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Good half. Should've scored but bossing midfield. Had it not been for his aids partner, we'd be leading.
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43177
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Mustafi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Cripps wrote:Good half. Should've scored but bossing midfield. Had it not been for his aids partner, we'd be leading.

both were shit. way to be biased
Mustafi
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:06 am
Location: Bremen, Germany

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Mesüt » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:54 pm

We all love a Ramsey winding goal, a Ramsey winding goal, a Ramsey winding goal
Ramsey - ✘
Monreal - ✘
Cazorla - ✔
Bellerin - learn to defend
Xhaka and Cech and Ospina - ✘
Szczesny - ✔
Formation (4-3-3) - ✔

Image
Simply the best.
User avatar
Mesüt
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 28314
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Cripps » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:54 pm

What's a winding goal?
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43177
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: Aaron Ramsey (8)

Postby Cripps » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Love being right.

Have to love this guy.
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43177
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gooney, Mike Dean, Yago and 12 guests