Alexis Sanchez (7)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby indy23 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Hope its true, we shoulda offered this last year. Especially when some jobbers on our team make 100k + hes worth three theos.
User avatar
indy23
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1334
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:40 am

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby aniym » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Like I said before, PSG are the only foreign team willing to meet his wage demands. He doesn't want to stay, and if PSG end up closing the Mbappe deal first, they won't need him. He'll end up going to City and make our season hell.
aniym
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3602
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 am

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby BS221B » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:44 pm



Alexis Sanchez is currently in a large Paris hotel with his agent and lawyer
Image
User avatar
BS221B
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4962
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby indy23 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Damn so we lose him anyway. Alexis mbappe neymar oh god.
User avatar
indy23
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1334
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:40 am

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby BexleyGooner » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:24 pm

I'd take it with a huge pinch of salt.
User avatar
BexleyGooner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:25 pm

BS221B wrote:

Alexis Sanchez is currently in a large Paris hotel with his agent and lawyer


the next tweet: "However, before you get excited, be in Paris does not mean necessarily negotiate with PSG..."
Image
User avatar
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016
 
Posts: 22663
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby Mike Dean » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:09 pm

If anyone cares, I will be in a Paris hotel next week.
User avatar
Mike Dean
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3907
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby Godlop » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Please don't transfer to Arsenal-Mania!
عمود اضاءة
Godlop
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1248
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:42 am

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby arsenalpan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 pm

indy23 wrote:Hope its true, we shoulda offered this last year. Especially when some jobbers on our team make 100k + hes worth three theos.

If walcott can make 140k, sanchez should get half million or more.
arsenalpan
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby Nuggets » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:31 pm

arsenalpan wrote:
indy23 wrote:Hope its true, we shoulda offered this last year. Especially when some jobbers on our team make 100k + hes worth three theos.

If walcott can make 140k, sanchez should get half million or more.

:clap: :clap: :rofll:
Image Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 8731
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby BexleyGooner » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:32 pm

If he's not going to renew and PSG offer us £50m or more, we have to take it. Otherwise all that will happen, as you well know, is that he will have a decent season, we still won't win the premier league and then he'll bugger off to the Champions, City, making them even more dominant, and we won't have a dime to replace him.

It hurts bad I know, but it's the only real option.
User avatar
BexleyGooner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby starmandb » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:53 pm

BexleyGooner wrote:If he's not going to renew and PSG offer us £50m or more, we have to take it. Otherwise all that will happen, as you well know, is that he will have a decent season, we still won't win the premier league and then he'll bugger off to the Champions, City, making them even more dominant, and we won't have a dime to replace him.

It hurts bad I know, but it's the only real option.

Arsenal are valued at 1.7 billion
We don't need to sell anybody for money
We should be bringing em in
User avatar
starmandb
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9341
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby CaptGooner » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:13 pm

starmandb wrote:
BexleyGooner wrote:If he's not going to renew and PSG offer us £50m or more, we have to take it. Otherwise all that will happen, as you well know, is that he will have a decent season, we still won't win the premier league and then he'll bugger off to the Champions, City, making them even more dominant, and we won't have a dime to replace him.

It hurts bad I know, but it's the only real option.

Arsenal are valued at 1.7 billion
We don't need to sell anybody for money
We should be bringing em in

Think his point is he'd rather him go to PSG versus City at end of year.
User avatar
CaptGooner
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby BexleyGooner » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:40 pm

CaptGooner wrote:
starmandb wrote:
BexleyGooner wrote:If he's not going to renew and PSG offer us £50m or more, we have to take it. Otherwise all that will happen, as you well know, is that he will have a decent season, we still won't win the premier league and then he'll bugger off to the Champions, City, making them even more dominant, and we won't have a dime to replace him.

It hurts bad I know, but it's the only real option.

Arsenal are valued at 1.7 billion
We don't need to sell anybody for money
We should be bringing em in

Think his point is he'd rather him go to PSG versus City at end of year.

Yep. Couldn't bear seeing him at City. You just know he'd score a winner against us.

And we might be worth 1.7 bill, but that's not liquid assets. It's the club, the stadium, the brand, the very same plastic chair you stick your arsecheeks in each week. It has no correlation to the size of the transfer pot. If it did, we'd be able to buy like City or PSG.
User avatar
BexleyGooner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby starmandb » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:14 am

BexleyGooner wrote:
CaptGooner wrote:
starmandb wrote:
BexleyGooner wrote:If he's not going to renew and PSG offer us £50m or more, we have to take it. Otherwise all that will happen, as you well know, is that he will have a decent season, we still won't win the premier league and then he'll bugger off to the Champions, City, making them even more dominant, and we won't have a dime to replace him.

It hurts bad I know, but it's the only real option.

Arsenal are valued at 1.7 billion
We don't need to sell anybody for money
We should be bringing em in

Think his point is he'd rather him go to PSG versus City at end of year.

Yep. Couldn't bear seeing him at City. You just know he'd score a winner against us.

And we might be worth 1.7 bill, but that's not liquid assets. It's the club, the stadium, the brand, the very same plastic chair you stick your arsecheeks in each week. It has no correlation to the size of the transfer pot. If it did, we'd be able to buy like City or PSG.

And every time you say something like that you are allowing the powers that be at arsenal to plead the poor mouth and feed the utter bollocks of how can we compete with Chelsea , city psg etc, we are now and always have been a very rich club.
User avatar
starmandb
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9341
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests