Granit Xhaka (34)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Fran Solo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:31 am

He is good at neutralizing Christian Eriksen. Lol.
User avatar
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3342
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:10 pm
Location: Indonesia

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Ach » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:48 pm

Unai Emery must sell to raise funds for summer transfer window

Granit Xhaka has become the subject of suprirse interest from Inter and Arsenal are open to letting the midfielder leave this summer.

Express claims the Serie A side have emerged as candidates to sign the Switzerland international, who has been a first-team regular for Unai Emery's men this season.

Nonetheless, Emery has been told that he will have to sell some of his current players if he wants to spend big in the summer and an approach from Inter could convince the Spaniard to let the 26-year-old go.


If this happens, emery legend status confirmed.
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10645
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:41 pm

Ach wrote:
Unai Emery must sell to raise funds for summer transfer window

Granit Xhaka has become the subject of suprirse interest from Inter and Arsenal are open to letting the midfielder leave this summer.

Express claims the Serie A side have emerged as candidates to sign the Switzerland international, who has been a first-team regular for Unai Emery's men this season.

Nonetheless, Emery has been told that he will have to sell some of his current players if he wants to spend big in the summer and an approach from Inter could convince the Spaniard to let the 26-year-old go.


If this happens, emery legend status confirmed.


lol.

Arsenal are probably like "Errhh what your interested? how co..... ahh yes, we'll get back to you with a price."
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 18034
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Losmeister » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:48 pm

go now please.

slowed every thing down and forced us t play through the left all game cos hes one footed.
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8046
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Zedie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:10 am

Lose Ramsey

Sell

xhaka
Ramsey
Licht
Monreal
Mustafi

Rebuild. I wouldnt even begrudge him some time to get his new players to gel.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 31888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby aniym » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:47 am

Xhaka's not leaving unless they offer £50m or something. Any CM/DM replacement who's not totally shit will cost a similar amount, and Guendouzi is too inexperienced to take on the role.

We have £550k pw in wages to free up, asnd you best believe Ozil and Mhikytaryan are the ones the club is preparing to sell.
aniym
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5066
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 am

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Yago » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:16 am

Douzi's better already and we could use any cash they're willing to offer.
Yago
WC Prediction League winner
WC Prediction League winner
 
Posts: 6532
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Sims » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:14 am

One of Emery’s first names on the team sheet and potential captain if Koscielny leaves

He ain’t going anywhere
Image
User avatar
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016
 
Posts: 28357
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Tony_Adams » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:59 am

Yago wrote:Douzi's better already and we could use any cash they're willing to offer.
No he isn't
Image
User avatar
Tony_Adams
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33995
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Zedie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:47 am

aniym wrote:Xhaka's not leaving unless they offer £50m or something. Any CM/DM replacement who's not totally shit will cost a similar amount, and Guendouzi is too inexperienced to take on the role.

We have £550k pw in wages to free up, asnd you best believe Ozil and Mhikytaryan are the ones the club is preparing to sell.


Mkhi is 100% gone imo, I'd be amazed if he didnt. Probs to serie A.

Ozil I think will stay.

Xhaka I'm not sure about. If we get a big offer, possibly.

Licht
Mustafi

Defo gone.

Monreal he might keep as a CB option if signing one doesn't work out.

Rambo gone.

That's all imo.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 31888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Losmeister » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:37 pm

of course, I've no idea if hell go...I can always pray
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8046
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby aniym » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Even if we are seriously linked with Nzonzi, I think Xhaka would be kept on. He's been a first team player for 3 seasons running, and we can't lose that kind of experience with so many first team exits already on the way.
aniym
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5066
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 am

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Losmeister » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:44 pm

I'd love lose the " xhaka experience"
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8046
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby gooney » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:47 am

Sell sell sell.......such an average player
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14286
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (34)

Postby Tony_Adams » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:28 pm

Missed him yesterday
Image
User avatar
Tony_Adams
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33995
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brandwatch [Bot], gooney, Nuggets, StLGooner, Yandex [Bot] and 6 guests