Granit Xhaka (34)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby Ach » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:14 pm

Not seen him much?
Ach
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5469
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby Marsbar100 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:20 pm

Anyone can look shit under wenger
User avatar
Marsbar100
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby Schlandi » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:49 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Imagine Xhaka being last man back.

Tears streaming down my face.


Xhaka as sweeper/libero? :sneaky2:
Image

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
User avatar
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby longBalls » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:02 am

Granit is a tough guy.
He is my favorite playa next to Aaron and i swear Granit will be last man standing with his back broken
Someday mate, I don't know when
were gonna get to that first place
where we really want to go and well walk at highbury in the sun ,

but till then gooners like us , maybe we were born to run
come on now maybe we were born to run

gooners like us,
maybe we were born to run
longBalls
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby KG3 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Better than usual but that's no surprise really as Newcastle gave us 80% of the possession its when we play sides the can at least match the possession at 50% or dominates us like City/Pool with 60%+ and hard pressing that you see how crap he is
User avatar
KG3
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby Arsene Nose » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Xhaka or Arteta? Who's better in that last midfielder position?
Arsene Nose
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby Ach » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:24 pm

Both are widely regarded as the worst first team players (along with Welbeck) in Arsenal history so a tough choice.

For years ive said Arteta was the worst but then came Xhaka

Arteta was awfully shit. Xhaka is diabolically shit.

So Arteta is better
Ach
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5469
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:Xhaka or Arteta? Who's better in that last midfielder position?


Arteta would still be better today - and faster too.
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 18969
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby Arsene Nose » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 am

Ach wrote:Both are widely regarded as the worst first team players (along with Welbeck) in Arsenal history so a tough choice.

For years ive said Arteta was the worst but then came Xhaka

Arteta was awfully shit. Xhaka is diabolically shit.

So Arteta is better

Wow don't know whether you're exaggerating or haven't seen Arsenal much.
Arsene Nose
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby KG3 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:02 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:Xhaka or Arteta? Who's better in that last midfielder position?


Arteta would still be better today - and faster too.
User avatar
KG3
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby Ach » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:45 am

Arsene Nose wrote:
Ach wrote:Both are widely regarded as the worst first team players (along with Welbeck) in Arsenal history so a tough choice.

For years ive said Arteta was the worst but then came Xhaka

Arteta was awfully shit. Xhaka is diabolically shit.

So Arteta is better

Wow don't know whether you're exaggerating or haven't seen Arsenal much.

You don't think Arteta is better then?
Ach
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5469
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby coach8smallball » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:57 am

Ach wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:
Ach wrote:Both are widely regarded as the worst first team players (along with Welbeck) in Arsenal history so a tough choice.

For years ive said Arteta was the worst but then came Xhaka

Arteta was awfully shit. Xhaka is diabolically shit.

So Arteta is better

Wow don't know whether you're exaggerating or haven't seen Arsenal much.

You don't think Arteta is better then?


the sad part is the fact that xhaka is bad enough to be compared to arteta.
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 am
Location: hampton, va.

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby ag6789 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Granit is mediocre. Not very fast, medium passing ability, below average dribbling, good long range shot, could be little more accurate.Game reading: medium. Tackling ability: not great in tight situations.
Needs an upgrade when the manager leaves.
ag6789
Michael Thomas
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby Andrew » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:36 pm

First to go in the summer
Making good men better----->PM
User avatar
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: Granit Xhaka (29)

Postby generalanal » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Andrew wrote:First to go in the summer

Mustafi and cech for me
generalanal
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:44 am

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DiamondGooner and 7 guests