WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Nuggets » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:01 pm

coach8smallball wrote:
Denis_E wrote:ESPN headline: "Arsene Wenger: Arsenal won't ease up in second leg vs. Ostersunds"

:rofll: says it all really

12 years ago they said this club would be competing with Bayern Munich et al. 12 years of embarrassment and shitting all over real fans later and they will go their second year without CL, miles adrift of the teams actually competing for Premier League, couldn't even progress in his token 'sweep everything under the rug' trophy aka FA cup, and yes the Bayern Munich they were talking about turned out to be Bayern Ostersunds lol

It's absolutely vile and criminal that this w***er 'manager' still gets any sort of praise or feeling of dignity


as long as this club employs that idiot.....the worse it will get, and unfortunately it won't matter what manager we bring in.....it'll be years before it's all cleaned up.


Sadly I think you are right, the sad thing is now I don't want us to win anything with this w***er because it will be just another excuse for him to stay, if we win the joking cup against City he will spin it like he has just won the CL, if we win the Europa God help us he will push for another 5 year contract. This asshole will never just leave he is too arrogant.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 12454
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Ach » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:22 pm

Hope he surpasses Fergies record and stays til 2024
Ach
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Nuggets » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Ach wrote:Hope he surpasses Fergies record and stays til 2024


Being a spurs supporter I expect you do.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 12454
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Interest: waning » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:07 pm

Just get him out PLEASE. He's useless and the team he has assembled is pathetic.
MAGA:
Make Arsenal Great Again
Mikel Arteta, Godawful Appointment
Interest: waning
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:22 am

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Interest: waning » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:09 pm

Ach wrote:Hope he surpasses Fergies record and stays til 2024

Get out.
MAGA:
Make Arsenal Great Again
Mikel Arteta, Godawful Appointment
Interest: waning
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:22 am

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Tubbs » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:51 pm

Nearly at page 3000 lol
Just f@ck off Wenger.
Tubbs
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:26 am

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Zanatos3 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:50 am

Ach wrote:Hope he surpasses Fergies record and stays til 2024


I wish I could personify my obscenities so that I could physically throw them at you!
Zanatos3
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 10:37 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Zanatos3 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:03 am

UFGN wrote:"Resign or we'll sack you"

Problem solved


They don't have the sack to sack him,
He doesn't have the sack to quit while he's a head (FA Cup-etc)
or to quit when he's soundly tactically defeated ( you know what & how & how many times I mean)

Either way he sees it as quitting, which is admirable, but he should be mature enough
to see that he has grown past influencing this game, as did Sir Alex Ferguson.

If youth always gets a chance at Arsenal & under Arsene Wenger, he should be mature enough to see

these younger managers doing new & dynamic things in the EPL, & he should be inspired to see

What the next generation of top quality tactician is like, at Arsenal. :arsenal3:
Zanatos3
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 10:37 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby theHotHead » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:08 am

Denis_E wrote:ESPN headline: "Arsene Wenger: Arsenal won't ease up in second leg vs. Ostersunds"

:rofll: says it all really

12 years ago they said this club would be competing with Bayern Munich et al. 12 years of embarrassment and shitting all over real fans later and they will go their second year without CL, miles adrift of the teams actually competing for Premier League, couldn't even progress in his token 'sweep everything under the rug' trophy aka FA cup, and yes the Bayern Munich they were talking about turned out to be Bayern Ostersunds lol

It's absolutely vile and criminal that this w***er 'manager' still gets any sort of praise or feeling of dignity

LOL, this conjures images of a massive Arsenal boot pressed firmly on the scrawny neck of Ostersunds :rofll:

The mighty Ostersunds will learn that Arsenal does not f**k around !
User avatar
theHotHead
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3130
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:57 am

Funny thing is that you just know we're going to concede 2 in this leg, and make it difficult for ourselves
User avatar
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 23775
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 am

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby UFGN » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 am

Denis makes a good point about the promises that were made to compete with Europe's elite

Seems so long ago now. I was patronised at the time by Wengerites who told me Denilson wasn't all that bad a player and anyway we were building something big for the future

Is there anything this club has actually got right in the last 10 years or so?

* Failed to realise that relying on match day income was an outdated business model

* Failed to keep it's promises regarding remaining competitive

* Alienated fans

* Failed to foresee the monumental growth in transfer inflation. Was neither equipped for it financially, nor had the common sense to profit from it

* Either lied or was entirely wrong about the affect FFP would have
Oh he is awful..... but I like him!
User avatar
UFGN
Member of the Year 2014
Member of the Year 2014
 
Posts: 16097
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby theHotHead » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:31 pm

What we have witnessed is steady erosion of squad quality since the Invincibles. Bendtner, Adebayor, Chamakh, Gervinho, Welbeck, Giroud, Sanogo, none of these players were of the standard we should have brought in. Not much better when you look at defence and when you look at the midfield it is an absolute comedy. I would say 75% of the players Wenger has brought in since the Invincibles have no place playing for Arsenal.
User avatar
theHotHead
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3130
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby starmandb » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:51 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:Funny thing is that you just know we're going to concede 2 in this leg, and make it difficult for ourselves

Never conceded more than one goal to a team we won the away leg by 3 or more goals ever
I know no such thing
User avatar
starmandb
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10389
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby KG3 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:22 pm

theHotHead wrote:What we have witnessed is steady erosion of squad quality since the Invincibles. Bendtner, Adebayor, Chamakh, Gervinho, Welbeck, Giroud, Sanogo, none of these players were of the standard we should have brought in. Not much better when you look at defence and when you look at the midfield it is an absolute comedy. I would say 75% of the players Wenger has brought in since the Invincibles have no place playing for Arsenal.


Not including PEA, Adebayor was better than any CF we've had since RVP and twice the player Lacazette was for us.
User avatar
KG3
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3468
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby KG3 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:23 pm

UFGN wrote:Denis makes a good point about the promises that were made to compete with Europe's elite

Seems so long ago now. I was patronised at the time by Wengerites who told me Denilson wasn't all that bad a player and anyway we were building something big for the future

Is there anything this club has actually got right in the last 10 years or so?

* Failed to realise that relying on match day income was an outdated business model

* Failed to keep it's promises regarding remaining competitive

* Alienated fans

* Failed to foresee the monumental growth in transfer inflation. Was neither equipped for it financially, nor had the common sense to profit from it

* Either lied or was entirely wrong about the affect FFP would have


Say what you want about Denilson but he was far better than Xhaka
User avatar
KG3
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3468
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests