WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:08 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:The sad thing is we're comparing Eriksen to Ozil, and knowing that Ozil is better.

We have Wilshere as a midfielder. They have Dembele for that role
We have Ramsey as a Box to Box. They have Dele Alli for that role.
We have Xhaka as a DM, I know Elneny also played, but he's never been first choice. They have Wanyama or Dier.

How can you even compared Ozil to Eriksen when one has a great supporting cast and one has morons? Let's not forgot Eriksen had to create against our defence. I seriously think if Ozil and co played against our defence, they'd be 10-0 up in 20 minutes


If Erikson was on our team we'd have won don't you know?
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15645
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: In Losmeister's head

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:09 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:The sad thing is we're comparing Eriksen to Ozil, and knowing that Ozil is better.

We have Wilshere as a midfielder. They have Dembele for that role
We have Ramsey as a Box to Box. They have Dele Alli for that role.
We have Xhaka as a DM, I know Elneny also played, but he's never been first choice. They have Wanyama or Dier.

How can you even compared Ozil to Eriksen when one has a great supporting cast and one has morons? Let's not forgot Eriksen had to create against our defence. I seriously think if Ozil and co played against our defence, they'd be 10-0 up in 20 minutes


If Erikson was on our team we'd have won don't you know?

If he brought Poch with him, yes
User avatar
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 23775
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 am

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Andrew » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Sims wrote:Anyone who’d rather have eriksen is a genuine r***rd

Not surprised at what morons would pick eriksen either

Permanent ban long overdue :disgust:
Making good men better----->PM
User avatar
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Andrew » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:17 pm

22-0 wrote:pretty sure this ozil vs erikson is in the wrong thread.


That's in a nutshell the difference between us and spurs
Making good men better----->PM
User avatar
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Sims » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Andrew wrote:
Sims wrote:Anyone who’d rather have eriksen is a genuine r***rd

Not surprised at what morons would pick eriksen either

Permanent ban long overdue :disgust:


Who mentioned u, Captain cumdumpster?

Still stand by my point that anyone who doesn’t rate Özil 100% has an extra chromosome
Image
User avatar
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016
 
Posts: 26512
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Andrew » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:24 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Ach wrote:Ozil

And I'm a massive eriksen fan. But he's not in Mesut league.

This. Mesut is on another level, people seem to forget.


:rofll:

I wonder why people " forget " that rule .

When facing each other on the pitch Eriksen indeed seems on another level.
Can decide big games too, like yesterday . Ozil would have gone AWOL, guaranteed .
Making good men better----->PM
User avatar
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:27 pm

Andrew wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Ach wrote:Ozil

And I'm a massive eriksen fan. But he's not in Mesut league.

This. Mesut is on another level, people seem to forget.


:rofll:

I wonder why people " forget " that rule .

When facing each other on the pitch Eriksen indeed seems on another level.
Can decide big games too, like yesterday . Ozil would have gone AWOL, guaranteed .


Don't be silly.
Do you really love Arsenal, or just Arsenal with Wenger?
User avatar
jayramfootball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby The Break Water » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Eriksen is a good player, no doubt about it, but under Wenger he would just be a 5 yard passer, 5 yard passing sideways.

Dembele would be an absolute pu**y in our team too, he will start off strong and powerful for first few weeks and then will lose weight and become very slim and weak just like Kolsanic, started off a beast but is noticeably slimmer now. Wenger likes them small and anorexic, like himself

Wenger buys light weight players on purpose, he wants them to be anorexic like himself. Our players are severely famished and grossly underweight.

I can't even count the numbers of beast players we had that turned into lightweight players after a few months with Wenger.
SAVE THE CLUB, WENGER GET OUT!!!!.
SACK ARSENE WENGER NOW!!!!.
User avatar
The Break Water
Michael Thomas
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:35 pm
Location: Highbury

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 pm

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

There are zero of our players who are actually underweight
User avatar
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 23775
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 am

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby The Break Water » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:24 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

There are zero of our players who are actually underweight


They are all tiny, the TV doesn't tell the truth, I seen them close up at the game, they have nothing on them, they are barely 10 stone dripping wet, most of them. Even our defenders are tiny, they need a good meal. Wenger suffers from severe anorexia and he wants the players to be and look the same as him. His ego is out of control.

I couldn't believe how skinny Koscinely for example is close up, for a CB, I wouldnt put him above 10 stones.

we have the lightest team in the entire premiership. and its done on purpose from Wenger.
SAVE THE CLUB, WENGER GET OUT!!!!.
SACK ARSENE WENGER NOW!!!!.
User avatar
The Break Water
Michael Thomas
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:35 pm
Location: Highbury

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Sims » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:25 pm

GOAT post there I’m calling it
Image
User avatar
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016
 
Posts: 26512
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Marsbar100 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:27 pm

:hail:
User avatar
Marsbar100
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7808
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Andrew » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:01 pm

The Break Water wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

There are zero of our players who are actually underweight


They are all tiny, the TV doesn't tell the truth, I seen them close up at the game, they have nothing on them, they are barely 10 stone dripping wet, most of them. Even our defenders are tiny, they need a good meal. Wenger suffers from severe anorexia and he wants the players to be and look the same as him. His ego is out of control.

I couldn't believe how skinny Koscinely for example is close up, for a CB, I wouldnt put him above 10 stones.

we have the lightest team in the entire premiership. and its done on purpose from Wenger.


:rofll: :lol: :rofll:

brand new conspiracy theory
Making good men better----->PM
User avatar
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 pm

The Break Water wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

There are zero of our players who are actually underweight


They are all tiny, the TV doesn't tell the truth, I seen them close up at the game, they have nothing on them, they are barely 10 stone dripping wet, most of them. Even our defenders are tiny, they need a good meal. Wenger suffers from severe anorexia and he wants the players to be and look the same as him. His ego is out of control.

I couldn't believe how skinny Koscinely for example is close up, for a CB, I wouldnt put him above 10 stones.

we have the lightest team in the entire premiership. and its done on purpose from Wenger.

Lightest team is Pep's
Image

Second Shortest team is also Pep's. Weird how they're first.
User avatar
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 23775
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 am

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Ach » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:07 am

People do realise Dembele has been absolute shit this season?

And overall for Tottenham

He might have had a good game v us but thats the norm for shit players. Would we want Park, Phil Neville, Darren Fletcher etc?
Ach
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7119
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests