WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Nuggets » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:37 am

Smartly Dressed Morris wrote:Looks like Wenger has been unable to bring in more quality , he aint getting no one else in , is he ?

Did anybody expect any different? people should be used to this by now same shit different season. :shifty:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Nuggets » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:07 am

Arsene Wenger believes he can call on the services of Mohamed Elneny to solve Arsenal's defensive worries ahead of the Premier League season. This could be Wonga way of telling the Arsenal fans no more signings this summer. Only to be expected though, history repeating itself, Wonga will never change.
Nuggets

Postby knowledge93 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:22 am

Nuggets wrote:Arsene Wenger believes he can call on the services of Mohamed Elneny to solve Arsenal's defensive worries ahead of the Premier League season. This could be Wonga way of telling the Arsenal fans no more signings this summer. Only to be expected though, history repeating itself, Wonga will never change.

The good old position conversion. He loves playing players out of position.
knowledge93
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby maxgunner » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:48 am

Nuggets wrote:Arsene Wenger believes he can call on the services of Mohamed Elneny to solve Arsenal's defensive worries ahead of the Premier League season. This could be Wonga way of telling the Arsenal fans no more signings this summer. Only to be expected though, history repeating itself, Wonga will never change.

He is like a new signing :sneaky2:
maxgunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:03 am

To be fair to Elneny, he looked better at CB than Mustafi and Gabriel have ever done for us.

Typical Wenger though, this shows how shit Mustafi and Gabriel are rather than how good Elneny is
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:56 am

GoonerAlexis wrote:To be fair to Elneny, he looked better at CB than Mustafi and Gabriel have ever done for us.

Typical Wenger though, this shows how shit Mustafi and Gabriel are rather than how good Elneny is

No he didn't
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:59 am

Jedieurokrem wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:To be fair to Elneny, he looked better at CB than Mustafi and Gabriel have ever done for us.

No he didn't

Yes, he did. Actually was in position, didn't look like getting the most useless red cards in the world, didn't get into fights, didn't play the ball straight to the opposing player, didn't try to play out like Mustafi and get caught.............

This isn't praising Elneny btw, he did the bare minimum you expect a CB to do. Mustafi and Gabriel are absolutely horrid.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby CaptGooner » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:32 am

GoonerAlexis wrote:
Jedieurokrem wrote:

No he didn't

Yes, he did. Actually was in position, didn't look like getting the most useless red cards in the world, didn't get into fights, didn't play the ball straight to the opposing player, didn't try to play out like Mustafi and get caught.............

This isn't praising Elneny btw, he did the bare minimum you expect a CB to do. Mustafi and Gabriel are absolutely horrid.

You play Elneny a full season at CB and you will see how 'great' he is. Give Mustafi another season before writing him off.
CaptGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:37 am

CaptGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
Jedieurokrem wrote:

No he didn't

You play Elneny a full season at CB and you will see how 'great' he is. Give Mustafi another season before writing him off.

Like I said, I'm not praising Elneny

Mustafi is not Koscielny, there is no way he's going to be a great player for us.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Oh f**k off !! Wenger you absolute mong !
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby redordead » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:16 pm

Anyone who thought things will change need a reality check a stubborn ignorant person will never change we are f***ked. All the while he's in charge. I'm not looking forward to this season at all I believe it will be worse than last year
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby gunnasauras » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:03 pm

Another shit transfer window so far. Hard to hyped about lacazette i dont think he has he ex factor we need and will add nothing extra to the team. Cant do business with Monaco but city can and madrid will. We will be unprepared for the start of this season just like wenger said we were not prepared for last season. Wenger needs to make a big f***ing jesture of good will to the fans to get them back on side. The board need to start work and need to start making deals. Were losing Alexi and Arsenal look a whole lot weaker than last season. And when the sit hits the fan and wenger out is the chant from the terrace starts again and media is on the fans backs for being disrespectful to wenger he can only blame himself for letting the fans down and allowing the board and club to let him down. When are we going to start getting real business done.
gunnasauras
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby gooney » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:11 pm

we finished 18 points behind the champions. I said in May when we finished 5th wenger was happy because he could change thr narrative of the club. Instead of actually challenging for the title......become a team aiming for top 4. I guarantee you we wont hear wenger talk about winning the title anymore. But as a club and fan base we deserve it. We accept mediocrity and have fallen behind year in year out. Look at Man city.....they didnt have great last season.....they have released and got rid of players and is aiming for better players. Anyone watched Guardiolas interview after last match. He said we need better players. Has wenger ever said I need better players. f**k him and f**k Arsenal. For us that hate him we can make next season as painful as possible for him from the first match.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CaptGooner » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:06 pm

gooney wrote:we finished 18 points behind the champions. I said in May when we finished 5th wenger was happy because he could change thr narrative of the club. Instead of actually challenging for the title......become a team aiming for top 4. I guarantee you we wont hear wenger talk about winning the title anymore. But as a club and fan base we deserve it. We accept mediocrity and have fallen behind year in year out. Look at Man city.....they didnt have great last season.....they have released and got rid of players and is aiming for better players. Anyone watched Guardiolas interview after last match. He said we need better players. Has wenger ever said I need better players. f**k him and f**k Arsenal. For us that hate him we can make next season as painful as possible for him from the first match.

He would never say what Pep said as he doesn't want to hurt their feelings. Would rather play Ramsey, Walcott, etc. than actually strengthen.
CaptGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Callum » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:13 pm

We almost certainly won't need to use Elneny at centre-back, even if we continue to play 3 at a time. We have Koscielny and Mustafi as guaranteed starters then Holding, Gabriel and Mertesacker as options for the third spot. That's not even considering Monreal who can do a job there and Chambers who might not even be sold.

A lot of fuss over nothing. :rolleyes:
Callum
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts