WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby The Break Water » Fri May 26, 2017 12:32 am

SUMMER WINDOW.... WENGER OFFERS 84 MILLION AND £1 POUND FOR MBAPPE.

MONACO: NO, SORRY THE ASKING PRICE IS 85 MILLION. MAN CITY OFFERED THE FULL AMOUNT, HE WILL GO THERE.

WENGER WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE FAILURE TO MAKE SINGINGS IN THE SUMMER WINDOW.. "WE LOOKED AROUND ON THE MARKET BUT HONESTLY THERE IS A LACK OF PLAYERS AT THE MOMENT AND NO ONE WHO CAN IMPROVE OUR SQUAD, WE WILL NOT BUY A PLAYER WHO IS NOT BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE"

"WILSHERE IS BACK FROM BOURNEMOUTH FROM HIS LOAN, HE IS LIKE A NEW PLAYER". "MERTESACKER DIDN'T PLAY ALL OF LAST SEASON SO HE WILL BE LIKE A NEW PLAYER". "CHAMBERS HAS PREMIERSHIP EXPERIENCE NOW AND HE WILL BE LIKE A TOTALLY NEW SIGNING".
The Break Water
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Sims » Fri May 26, 2017 12:32 am

It might be a wrong assumption but I think most of those who are foaming nutjobs as the big D put it aren't from london
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby indy23 » Fri May 26, 2017 12:50 am

Lol, people simplifying your typical arsene wenger summer and now we are nutjobs. Ok ill bite...

Wenger gonna sign new a striker,winger,midfielder and defender oh and he wont wait until game 3 of the season to do so. He gonna save us with his elite coaching record vs top managers and top 4 sides. We are gonnna build not 1 but 2 Arsène Wenger statues because we are goin undefeated in the league. We wont bottle games to small side this upcoming season and wenger will get his tactics right.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EliteKiller » Fri May 26, 2017 1:55 am

Andrew wrote: You have exactly zero clear evidence of his disrespect and utter disdain for the fans other than your own exaggerated interpretations .
Your "respond in kind " is therefore baseless and inappropriate.

How about "I'll tell you all shortly" March 2017 ..... and then telling us nothing for three months ...

How about "If I don't win in two years I'll leave" 2012 .... and yet he's still here .....

he's all about himself, if he cared for the club or the fans at all then he'd have resigned years ago ....

Egotistical, deluded, liar ..... the evidence is all there ......
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby MecurialGooner » Fri May 26, 2017 3:18 am

As usual the sp*rs fans. cult members trolls, WUMs and grown men who want to make strangers laugh on the internet by performing pathetic "heel turns" :rofll:, have come out in defense of the dear leader to call people who abuse him "nut jobs" and those who don't - "normal people".

Once again failing to recognize there are different personalities on this forum. Some weirdos are even saying the dear leader doesn't show disrespect or disdain for the fans which is a of course a lie :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wenger doesn't give one iota of a f**k about Arsenal FC and mocks the fans routinely. if that egotistical maniac did care he wouldn't lie and twist reality half as much as he does, he would take responsibility for his actions, he wouldn't come up with the insane excuses he does, and he'd never string people along the way he did. Its all about him and always has been.
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby indy23 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:11 am

MecurialGooner wrote:As usual the sp*rs fans. cult members trolls, WUMs and grown men who want to make strangers laugh on the internet by performing pathetic "heel turns" :rofll:, have come out in defense of the dear leader to call people who abuse him "nut jobs" and those who don't - "normal people".

Once again failing to recognize there are different personalities on this forum. Some weirdos are even saying the dear leader doesn't show disrespect or disdain for the fans which is a of course a lie :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wenger doesn't give one iota of a f**k about Arsenal FC and mocks the fans routinely. if that egotistical maniac did care he wouldn't lie and twist reality half as much as he does, he would take responsibility for his actions, he wouldn't come up with the insane excuses he does, and he'd never string people along the way he did. Its all about him and always has been.

You forgot non-london fans. Yall seen aftv they all from london i believe
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby MecurialGooner » Fri May 26, 2017 4:14 am

indy23 wrote:
MecurialGooner wrote:As usual the sp*rs fans. cult members trolls, WUMs and grown men who want to make strangers laugh on the internet by performing pathetic "heel turns" :rofll:, have come out in defense of the dear leader to call people who abuse him "nut jobs" and those who don't - "normal people".

You forgot non-london fans. Yall seen aftv they all from london i believe

Ah yes, if you abuse Wenger you're not from london and have never been to an Arsenal game

Stupid asinine rubbish from the usual culprits. Men who like being dominated by a 67 year old
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Fri May 26, 2017 4:33 am

The Break Water wrote:SUMMER WINDOW.... WENGER OFFERS 84 MILLION AND £1 POUND FOR MBAPPE.

MONACO: NO, SORRY THE ASKING PRICE IS 85 MILLION. MAN CITY OFFERED THE FULL AMOUNT, HE WILL GO THERE.

WENGER WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE FAILURE TO MAKE SINGINGS IN THE SUMMER WINDOW.. "WE LOOKED AROUND ON THE MARKET BUT HONESTLY THERE IS A LACK OF PLAYERS AT THE MOMENT AND NO ONE WHO CAN IMPROVE OUR SQUAD, WE WILL NOT BUY A PLAYER WHO IS NOT BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE"

"WILSHERE IS BACK FROM BOURNEMOUTH FROM HIS LOAN, HE IS LIKE A NEW PLAYER". "MERTESACKER DIDN'T PLAY ALL OF LAST SEASON SO HE WILL BE LIKE A NEW PLAYER". "CHAMBERS HAS PREMIERSHIP EXPERIENCE NOW AND HE WILL BE LIKE A TOTALLY NEW SIGNING".

I imagine this would be a trip if I were on acid.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Jack The Ripper » Fri May 26, 2017 5:32 am

The Break Water wrote:Image

SUMMER WINDOW.... WENGER OFFERS 84 MILLION AND £1 POUND FOR MBAPPE.

Hahahaha I laughed but its certainly not far fetched at all, I can imagine something similar happening. How many times have we been down that road with Wenger :dizzy: :dizzy:
Jack The Ripper
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby theHotHead » Fri May 26, 2017 8:30 am

Andrew wrote:Some mod should put this Hotair guy out of his misery

Some vet should put you out of your misery!

Big cry baby, can give it but can't take it. Fassy!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Fri May 26, 2017 8:33 am

Mesüt wrote:
diesel wrote:Not been on for a week or two, bloody hell the sun has gone to a few peoples heads. There are obviously massively differing opinions as there should be. i want Wenger to go because we have ceased to seriously compete over a number of years, which is the basis for sport. I dont hate him, i certainly dont respect him though because he has had more than long enough to rebuild a competitive team i save the hate emotion for the wa*kers down seven sisters and the racist tossers we face saturday. I simply want him to go because he is no longer the best man for the job anymore. You can actually love Arsenal, want wenker to go and not be a foaming mouth nutjob. I just want the best for my club again.

Someone normal :hail: :hail:

Have you not been reading the last couple of pages friend?! What's normal? You cannot have a world of 7 billion people and a set of attitudes or beliefs that are "normal". His attitude/opinion matches yours - then it simply matches yours, its hardly normal though.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Fri May 26, 2017 8:36 am

indy23 wrote:Lol, people simplifying your typical arsene wenger summer and now we are nutjobs. Ok ill bite...

Wenger gonna sign new a striker,winger,midfielder and defender oh and he wont wait until game 3 of the season to do so. He gonna save us with his elite coaching record vs top managers and top 4 sides. We are gonnna build not 1 but 2 Arsène Wenger statues because we are goin undefeated in the league. We wont bottle games to small side this upcoming season and wenger will get his tactics right.

Indy thats a cracking post and beautifully​ illustrates the opinion of a TRUE nutjob :rofll:

I salute you sir :clap:
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri May 26, 2017 9:42 am

I think Wenger overrates our players. There are midfielders we could get for about 20-25 million at most that would improve our squad.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Fri May 26, 2017 10:14 am

All I'll say is every gooner i know from London who wants Arsene to go won't abuse him

Even my dad whose wanted him to leave around the same time this thread was created doesn't agree with it

The z's to abusing Arsene ratio is high though so it's a perfectly reasonable hypothesis
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby MecurialGooner » Fri May 26, 2017 10:17 am

Man City look like they are about to sign Bernardo Silva today. City_Watch reporting he's already signed his contract. I bet Arsenal suck their thumbs all transfer window and we end up in a scramble for bang average squad player mercenary types just before the window closes.

United will be signing players like Griezmann and possibly James Rodriguez and City have just offloaded 5 players and look to have replaced Jesus Navas with Bernardo Silva who is elite in the space of 24 hours.

The useless fool we call our manager, the owner and this board are responsible for making football so depressing as an Arsenal fan. Its torture every season.
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts