WENGER OUT

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby maxgunner » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:38 pm

EliteKiller wrote:He's not going anywhere ..... we will just have to suck it up for another two years ..... relegation battles can be fun !!!!!!

Indeed, all this talk about possible signings and contract renewals certainly confirms Wanker is staying.

If this ends up being true I'm done with this club until we get a new manager, already sick of the excuses and the way he talks shows he lives in a totally different reality from us fans.
maxgunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Mudge » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:47 pm

If he stays, the next two years are going to be the ugliest in Arsenal history. I always knew it would end with the fans having to drag him out of the club. Sad, but he's brought it on himself. I expect at least one pitch invasion next season.
Mudge
Michael Thomas

Postby Sims » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Mudge wrote:If he stays, the next two years are going to be the ugliest in Arsenal history. I always knew it would end with the fans having to drag him out of the club. Sad, but he's brought it on himself. I expect at least one pitch invasion next season.

yesss ladsss when we win the league against spurs at home
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby tazza40 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:04 am

I dont believe for one moment that Wenger will be the manager for another year. There is no contract on offer, the look on Gazides face at Selhurst Park was one of extreme unhappiness. The chairman walked out early which is usually a sign the manager is being fire and Kronke hasnt spoken to Wenger this year. Also Wenger cant beat any team in the top half of the league so isnt going to win any of his next 3 games and likely to suffer more terrible defeats. If Arsenal get destroyed at the Lane that would have to be the final nail in his coffin. Don't care about all this talk of future signing, the wally just wants to create a false impression hes staying a she thinks announcing he's off unsettles players.

Why would Arsene want to continue to be humiliated and subjected to so much abuse when he can join another club, he saw what happened to Mourinho at Chelsea and Raneri at Leicester and I very much doubt he wants to go out like they did. Also is Stan going to be happy with finishing 6th or 7th and say well done you've achieve what i want pissed 80% of fans off and sent our revenues tumbling here's a new contract. I very much doubt this.
tazza40
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Angelito » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:54 am

We won our first official (and second overall) European trophy under Graham. Wenger in 20 freakin years has managed 1 SF and 2 Finals in European competitions.

That's not the worst part if you look at Wenger's accomplishments in Europe:

- Losing finalist to Bremen in the CWC in 1992 (Monaco)
- SF exit to Milan in the CL in 1994 (Monaco)
- Losing finalist to Gala in the UEFA Cup in 2000 (Arsenal)
- Losing finalist to Barca in the CL in 2006 (Arsenal)
- SF exit to ManU in the CL in 2009 (Arsenal)
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby coach8smallball » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:40 am

Angelito wrote:We won our first official (and second overall) European trophy under Graham. Wenger in 20 freakin years has managed 1 SF and 2 Finals in European competitions.

That's not the worst part if you look at Wenger's accomplishments in Europe:

- Losing finalist to Bremen in the CWC in 1992 (Monaco)
- SF exit to Milan in the CL in 1994 (Monaco)
- Losing finalist to Gala in the UEFA Cup in 2000 (Arsenal)
- Losing finalist to Barca in the CL in 2006 (Arsenal)
- SF exit to ManU in the CL in 2009 (Arsenal)

shhhhhh....don't let arsene nose see this....
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby weaponx57 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:44 am

Mudge wrote:If he stays, the next two years are going to be the ugliest in Arsenal history. I always knew it would end with the fans having to drag him out of the club. Sad, but he's brought it on himself. I expect at least one pitch invasion next season.

Yeah I don't think the supporter's have the balls to do that....in fact protests should be intesifying from now till the end of the season to remove him but no all it took was one win at Boro and all the protestors have pussied out.
weaponx57
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Denis_E » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:23 pm

weaponx57 wrote:

Yeah I don't think the supporter's have the balls to do that....in fact protests should be intesifying from now till the end of the season to remove him but no all it took was one win at Boro and all the protestors have pussied out.

Pretty much this

That's why you'll notice that fu*ck head wenger and players celebrate as if they won the CL or world cup after they so much as score a goal against the likes of boro, west ham or even lincoln ffs

Cause they know how asanine the majority of our fan base is. Just when the tide is turning they know that these irrelvant wins can be used as get out jail free cards
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Denis_E » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:27 pm

I mean every win should be celebrated yes, but it's pretty f***ked up the perspective this 'fanbase' has and the disparity between the fury at losses and glee at wins

For instance it is impossible to argue against the fact that we are closer in stature to bayern munich than to the likes of lincoln

Yet in the space of weeks when we were obliterated 10-2 on agg it was literally shrugged off as usual, and when we proceeded to beat lincoln people were ready to throw a parade in london
Denis_E
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Nuggets » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:42 pm

Denis_E wrote:I mean every win should be celebrated yes, but it's pretty f***ked up the perspective this 'fanbase' has and the disparity between the fury at losses and glee at wins

For instance it is impossible to argue against the fact that we are closer in stature to bayern munich than to the likes of lincoln

Yet in the space of weeks when we were obliterated 10-2 on agg it was literally shrugged off as usual, and when we proceeded to beat lincoln people were ready to throw a parade in london

Yep, make you think doesn't it, thats how low we have stooped, talk about brainwashing. :disgust:
Image Image
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner

Postby tazza40 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Wenger isnt happy with the board and Chairman according to the Times, they dont usually comment much on the club, wounder who their source is

https://twitter.com/ArsenalFanTV/status ... 9401725954

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/spor ... -rqd6fdkdm
tazza40
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby henrysghost » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:05 pm

I actually think if we win the fa cup and finish top 4 that wenger is more likely to turn down the contract than the other way around. I think he would like another coaching job somewhere else but i think he is way too prideful to leave because we finish outside top 4 unless he is fired.
henrysghost
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Denis_E » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:52 pm

henrysghost wrote:I actually think if we win the fa cup and finish top 4 that wenger is more likely to turn down the contract than the other way around. I think he would like another coaching job somewhere else but i think he is way too prideful to leave because we finish outside top 4 unless he is fired.

:rofll: :rofll:

Wenger?...pride?...lmfao

The prick sees only green. He survived last years humiliation - losing pl to leicester and knocked out fa cup by watford, and is here unscathed

Even now he lingers on

Imagine if he won the fa cup and got 4th, 2 year contract? More like 5 year extension lol
Denis_E
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby henrysghost » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:15 am

Denis_E wrote:
henrysghost wrote:I actually think if we win the fa cup and finish top 4 that wenger is more likely to turn down the contract than the other way around. I think he would like another coaching job somewhere else but i think he is way too prideful to leave because we finish outside top 4 unless he is fired.

Wenger?...pride?...lmfao

The prick sees only green. He survived last years humiliation - losing pl to leicester and knocked out fa cup by watford, and is here unscathed

Even now he lingers on

Imagine if he won the fa cup and got 4th, 2 year contract? More like 5 year extension lol

I was more making the point that someone like wenger really thinks he knows more than anyone else and if we dont get top 4 he wont think its his fault. thats what i meant by pride.
henrysghost
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby henrysghost » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:15 am

Denis_E wrote:

Wenger?...pride?...lmfao

Even now he lingers on

I was more making the point that someone like wenger really thinks he knows more than anyone else and if we dont get top 4 he wont think its his fault. thats what i meant by pride.
henrysghost
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk