Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal | Premier League 08/01/13

Re: Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal | Premier League 08/01/13

Postby Zinc » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:01 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Zinc wrote:The mediocre fan who was actually attending the away game and supporting the team. Yeah, what mediocre away fans we have, they can't hold a candle to the keyboard warriors.

Nice fail.

Yes he goes to games ........ so does that make him all seeing, all knowing?

I'm not questioning his value as a fan of the club I said he's another fan who is happy with the mediocre standards we're now being fed as opposed to when we were a real competitive club.
You don't have to sell me the "respect fans that go to games" line because that's a given, however that doesn't mean he's a fan I have to agree with.
UFGN goes to games, I'll take his perspective over Moh's cheers and thank you.

Even then as I said, I was agreeing with him until the excuses started rolling in like the Queen Mary.

I love this, you tell me your post is a 'nice fail' (how old are you?) before I even read it.

I didn't say he was all seeing or knowing, why imply I did? I'm making fun of the childish idea you can say fans are mediocre for simply having a different opinion to you, that dude was at the game supporting the team whilst being called mediocre over the internet by some troll. I couldn't care less about UFGN. Time to grow up.
Last edited by Zinc on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Massa wrote:Barely a goalscorer when he plays for Bayern
Zinc
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Zinc wrote:
Callum wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Zinc wrote:The mediocre fan who was actually attending the away game and supporting the team. Yeah, what mediocre away fans we have, they can't hold a candle to the keyboard warriors.

I know that bloke and I go to roughly the same amount of matches as him. Sorry to shit on your illusions.

Moh goes to every home game and a hell of a lot of away games as well.

That would be a wonderful retort if:

-my post was directed at you, which it wasn't.
-my point was about an imaginary competition you've invented in your mind of who attends the most games.

Here's shitting on your inability to understand a point - I was replying to the idea that holding a different opinion to someone else makes you mediocre whilst criticised from a messageboard. Attending games and supporting the team is a far more significant factor as a fan than your opinion on how good Wenger is. Don't bother replying, you're on my ignore list.

Well whoopy f***ing do.

And it was aimed at me, you must think I was born yesterday.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Zinc » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Callum wrote:
Zinc wrote:
Callum wrote:
UFGN wrote:

I know that bloke and I go to roughly the same amount of matches as him. Sorry to shit on your illusions.

Moh goes to every home game and a hell of a lot of away games as well.

That would be a wonderful retort if:

-my post was directed at you, which it wasn't.
-my point was about an imaginary competition you've invented in your mind of who attends the most games.

Here's shitting on your inability to understand a point - I was replying to the idea that holding a different opinion to someone else makes you mediocre whilst criticised from a messageboard. Attending games and supporting the team is a far more significant factor as a fan than your opinion on how good Wenger is. Don't bother replying, you're on my ignore list.

Who, me?

:dontknow:

Haha no, the other person - I have them on block but your quote brought up their bait.
Zinc
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Callum » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Zinc wrote:Haha no, the other person - I have them on block but your quote brought up their bait.

I'm getting all emotional here Zinc
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Zinc » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Callum wrote:
Zinc wrote:Haha no, the other person - I have them on block but your quote brought up their bait.

I'm getting all emotional here Zinc

It must be love.

Love is the best.
Zinc
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Myrmedus » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:20 pm

I think the adjective "mediocre" was misinterpreted here (and I can understand why it was).

I believe PG meant mediocre fan as in he's one of the fans who seems to have an attitude of accepting mediocrity.
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zinc » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:33 pm

It wasn't a reply to PG either. The word 'mediocre fans' was used, if people don't mean mediocre fans but fans who accept mediocrity (another silly strawman btw) they should type 'fans who accept mediocrity'.
Zinc
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Massa » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 pm

One positive is that England have a new, good, LW option in Sterling
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Myrmedus wrote:I think the adjective "mediocre" was misinterpreted here (and I can understand why it was).

I believe PG meant mediocre fan as in he's one of the fans who seems to have an attitude of accepting mediocrity.

Don't get me involved in this :hiding:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Zinc wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:

I go to as many games as I can but when ive parted with my money for PL tickets, to watch guys who are earning 100 grand a week I feel raped!!!

But your right Zinc because of this view I am not worthy of criticising a guy who goes to every game.

:doh:

You, like the chap I just replied to have also completely missed the point I was making, you're also incredibly immature and contribute nothing so I'm putting you on ignore.

:rofll: smells like V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hula:
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby defcon2005 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:18 pm

i wouldnt get too excited about sterling on the strength of this game.
we were so piss poor we made him look world class after throwing in the towel after 15 minutes
normally he runs around like a headless chicken all pace and no brain a bit like franz carr who used to play at forrest a few years back
defcon2005
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Location: between the gates of hell and the entrance to valhalla

Postby mrbuff » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:23 pm

defcon2005 wrote:i wouldnt get too excited about sterling on the strength of this game.
we were so piss poor we made him look world class after throwing in the towel after 15 minutes
normally he runs around like a headless chicken all pace and no brain a bit like franz carr who used to play at forrest a few years back

Have you actually watched him these last few months?
mrbuff
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby defcon2005 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:28 pm

mrbuff wrote:
defcon2005 wrote:i wouldnt get too excited about sterling on the strength of this game.

nope never seen him play ever
defcon2005
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby mrbuff » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:29 pm

defcon2005 wrote:
mrbuff wrote:

No wonder.
mrbuff
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby defcon2005 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:34 pm

mrbuff wrote:
defcon2005 wrote:
mrbuff wrote:

No wonder.

well apart from him scoring a two foot tap in and another that he put in after making a hash of the first attempt against a team that was just walking around might be good in the future but nowhere near the finished article
defcon2005
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14