An interview with........SE13!

Get to know Goonersworld members a little bit better

An interview with........SE13!

Postby Trina » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:16 am

Full name: South East Thirteen

Location: Originally from Brockley in Lewisham I finally settled in Lincoln in 1983, where I have remained ever since.

Marital status: Married to Jackie, we have four children and another on the way.

Occupation: This one is a bit hard to describe! My official job title is Senior Salesperson. I work for a well known tea merchant, and mainly cover holidays and sickness, while in charge of a warehouse, most of the IT and I sort out who works where, with whom. General dogsbody would be the best way to describe it!

Do you have any regrets?: None really. I certainly wouldn't be where I am now if I had!

What is your proudest achievement?: The birth of my children

Who is on the "allowed" list?: Jac knows I don't stand a cat in Hell's chance, so everyone! Top..... Probably Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) although there are a few celebrities I wouldn't mind having a night with!

What's your favourite holiday destination? Tenerife. I've been there four times, and just loved the place. It's probably not so suitable with children, though!

How would you describe your personality? Happy go-lucky! I don't tend to let things get me down. You only have one go at life, so live it and enjoy it!

Who from this board would you most like to meet? Quite a number! The staff firstly because we sort of "know" each other better. Plus quite a few members, too numerous to name.

Tell us an embarrassing story: Hmmm... Tough one that! I have loads over the years.... The one that springs to mind right now is my first trip to Amsterdam. Although I knew of the drug culture over there, I didn't realise it was quite so "in your face"...... So on entering a bar, I get a beer, and the bar chappie asks if I want a menu. I said I wasn't hungry, but I'd have a look. So, sitting down with my beer, and reading a British newspaper, matey comes over and asks me if I had chosen yet. I again repeated that I wasn't hungry, but would have a look later. Out of curiosity, I opened the menu to be greeted with hundreds of pictures of various reefers, and cannabis plants..... Now I don't do drugs, so upon realising where I actually was, I did the fastest runner known to man, much to the hysterics of the mates I was with! I still haven't lived that one down, even 20+ years later!

Why did you choose to support Arsenal? My Dad took me to the 1971 FA Cup Final. Although I have no memory of this (I was 3 at the time) I had all the memorabilia, so when I was starting to take an interest in football, there was only one team I was ever going to support.

If you could take an Arsenal player out for a drink, past or present, who would it be and why? Liam Brady. The bloke was a footballing genius. It was a crying shame that he left Arsenal. Although they never played for Arsenal, I'd love to have a drink with both Bertie Mee and Sir Herbert Chapman, architects of great Arsenal sides in history.

Please feel free to ask more questions!
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Re: An interview with........SE13!

Postby ozgooner » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:16 am

4 children with another on the way ..... geez chris don't ya's have telly mate :sneaky2:

other favourite sporting team/sportsperson ????

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
ozgooner
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby niko197 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:38 pm

40!?

how did you met your wife?
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby StLGooner » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:01 pm

If you could change one thing about America what would it be?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby dialsquare » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:41 pm

If you could turn back time, if you could find a way, would you take back those words that hurt me?
dialsquare
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby StLGooner » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:52 pm

dialsquare wrote:If you could turn back time, if you could find a way, would you take back those words that hurt me?

Isn't that a song by Cher?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby rachel83 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:55 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
dialsquare wrote:If you could turn back time, if you could find a way, would you take back those words that hurt me?

Isn't that a song by Cher?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
rachel83
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby SE13 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:53 pm

I'd stay!

ChVint22 wrote:If you could change one thing about America what would it be?

Guns, and the seeming need for people to not only carry them, but use them.

niko197 wrote:how did you met your wife?

I worked with her. Though I did know her mother from the job I was previously in.

ozgooner wrote:geez chris don't ya's have telly mate

Personally, I can't stand TV, there is little or nothing worth watching aside from football! Mrs SE13 is a tellyaddict though......

oxgooner wrote:other favourite sporting team/sportsperson ????

Football wise, I have a soft spot for Lincoln City. Also Dundee United in Scottish football, though I only tend to look out for both sets of results as opposed to watching them. Most other sports I only really follow at National level, so obviously England.

Sports people I admire include Ian Botham and Shane Warne from cricket. Both were absolute legends. Viv Richards for his supreme batting ability. Since Warne came along, my own spin bowling has gone from strength to strength, and although I'm a touch over the hill, I still love firing a few leg breaks down the pitch.

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby left right left » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:09 pm

lol

here we go !!!!

if you was a cat, and had to do one of these or you would have to go to every spurs home game for 3 seasons

1/ clean your self ( cat style ) bum hole and every thing
2/ eat rats and mice
3/ have gay cat sex with a ginga tom
4/ have a fire work straped to you once a year

i,m getting worse at this but . HAY!!!!! we are all in the gang :scream:
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby SE13 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:31 am

left right left wrote:lol

here we go !!!!

if you was a cat, and had to do one of these or you would have to go to every spurs home game for 3 seasons

1/ clean your self ( cat style ) bum hole and every thing
2/ eat rats and mice
3/ have gay cat sex with a ginga tom
4/ have a fire work straped to you once a year

i,m getting worse at this but . HAY!!!!! we are all in the gang :scream:

If I were a cat, I would be more than happy to eat rats and mice, regardless of whether I had to see Middlesex or not, so I'll go with that.

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:35 am

If you could travel back in time, what day in history would you go to???

(excluding anything to do with football or your family)
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby SE13 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:45 pm

absolutely_fabregas wrote:If you could travel back in time, what day in history would you go to???

(excluding anything to do with football or your family)

I couldn't place a specific date in history, but certainly somewhere in The Victorian Age, when invention was happening, and progress was fast. For instance the beginning of railway or Underground in London. At this point in time, these would have been an absolute miracle of "modern" science.

I was alive for the real beginning of the "Computer Era" so have seen both sides of progression since and prior.

History fascinates me, and I love comparing what was to what is. For instance Berlin before and after The Wall came down, and the progession in The East since that time.

I think it would also be rather interesting to be back on the day I was born, but at my current age, just to see what was really happening, especially knowing what I know now.

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Cheese » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:21 am

If you was invisible for a day what would you do?

Trutherly...
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:13 pm

Have you ever peed in the shower?

Have you ever farted while you were out with your wife and blamed it on her?
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby SE13 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:55 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Have you ever peed in the shower?

Have you ever farted while you were out with your wife and blamed it on her?

Yes and yes!

In answer to the second one, hasn't everyone? In fact if a crippler slips out at home, I tend to blame one of the children. :sneaky:

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Next

Return to Members Interviews Archives