Swansea 1-2 Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Swansea 1-2 Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Massa » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Massa
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36377
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Mike Dean » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Swansea playing real well right now and they have excellent chemistry. This will be a hard test.

Defense will have to be at its best and Ozil will have to be spectacular in the midfield to pull out a win.
User avatar
Mike Dean
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5998
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Massa » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Mike Dean wrote:Swansea playing real well right now



They just lost 3-1 to Birmingham City lol
Image
User avatar
Massa
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36377
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Callum » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Szczesny
Sagna - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Gibbs
Ramsey - Flamini
Gnabry - Ozil - Wilshere
Giroud

Fabianski
Jenkinson
Vermaelen
Monreal
Arteta
Ryo
Bendtner

It's awesome being able to recall all of these players after a game off. Should make a big difference.
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34540
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Youngie » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Cällüm wrote:
Szczesny
Sagna - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Gibbs
Ramsey - Flamini
Gnabry - Ozil - Wilshere
Giroud

Fabianski
Jenkinson
Vermaelen
Monreal
Arteta
Ryo
Bendtner

It's awesome being able to recall all of these players after a game off. Should make a big difference.


We don't need to be giving Mertz 90mins on Saturday but if needs must. :dontknow:
Last edited by Youngie on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youngie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:26 pm
Location: Lockies

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Massa » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Monreal
Ramsey Flamini
Wilshere Özil Gibbs
Giroud
Image
User avatar
Massa
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36377
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Yago » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Akpom on the bench instead of Bendtner. Anyone instead of Ryo.
Yago
WC Prediction League winner
WC Prediction League winner
 
Posts: 6860
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Mike Dean » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Massa wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:Swansea playing real well right now



They just lost 3-1 to Birmingham City lol



Right. Which means we have to play even better against Birmingham City.
User avatar
Mike Dean
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5998
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Callum » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Youngie wrote:We don't need to be giving Mertz 90mins on Saturday but if needs must. :dontknow:

What choice do we have? If we rest Mertesacker, then we're going to have to play either Jenkinson or Vermaelen, both of whom played tonight. He'll be fine. Oh, and the game is on Saturday.
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34540
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Kyle? » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:48 am

Callum, can you change your avatar please? I want to punch my laptop screen everytime i see it.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession



Arsenal In, Arsene Out
User avatar
Kyle?
Banned
 
Posts: 8912
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Est83 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:38 am

Massa wrote:
Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Monreal
Ramsey Flamini
Wilshere Özil Gibbs
Giroud


Good shout. Gnabry racked up the minutes today.
Image


MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010
 
Posts: 16083
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am
Location: On the bog!

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Callum » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:43 am

Hans Gruber wrote:Callum, can you change your avatar please? I want to punch my laptop screen everytime i see it.

Image








































No.
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34540
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Est83 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:56 am

Bendtner looks like he should be smoking a pipe in that pic :lol: elbow patches on his brown corduroy blazer, boot leg trousers, leather satchel, the lot!



And Vermaelen there reminds me that I saw a Vermaelen lookalike in a pub last week... no problem with him looking similar to a great player of course, but when you're a grown man and you've styled your hair on a player that you know you look like, AND are out socialising wearing an Arsenal shit (not on a game night) with "Vermaelen" on the back... you know you've got problems.
Image


MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010
 
Posts: 16083
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am
Location: On the bog!

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:53 am

Est83 wrote:

And Vermaelen there reminds me that I saw a Vermaelen lookalike in a pub last week... no problem with him looking similar to a great player of course, but when you're a grown man and you've styled your hair on a player that you know you look like, AND are out socialising wearing an Arsenal shit (not on a game night) with "Vermaelen" on the back... you know you've got problems.


On the contrary, wearing your shirt on non-matchdays is a good sign of you proudly showing your affiliations and that you are not ashamed of what you are.

(by the way, what is an Arsenal S**t?)
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8947
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Olympiakos1 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am

Est83 wrote:Bendtner looks like he should be smoking a pipe in that pic :lol: elbow patches on his brown corduroy blazer, boot leg trousers, leather satchel, the lot!



And Vermaelen there reminds me that I saw a Vermaelen lookalike in a pub last week... no problem with him looking similar to a great player of course, but when you're a grown man and you've styled your hair on a player that you know you look like, AND are out socialising wearing an Arsenal shit (not on a game night) with "Vermaelen" on the back... you know you've got problems.



Hey buddy, I think you met Thomas himself :!:
Olympiakos1
Michael Thomas
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:55 am

Next

Return to Matchday Chat 13/14

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest