POTW 45

POTW 45

Postby Fordy » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Well done to this weeks Poster Of The Week, which is Reverend_Gooner!

Congrats
Fordy

Re: POTW 45

Postby arseman » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:11 pm

Well done, Rev! :sundae:
arseman
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Leody » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:50 pm

Grats Rev!!!
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby SE13 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:24 pm

Indeed a quality week from many, with Rev catching the eye.

Nice one matey!

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:47 pm

Nice one Rev.

So who wins the Quote of the week then?
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Fordy » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:22 pm

Inchpractice wrote:Nice one Rev.

So who wins the Quote of the week then?

we will do that tomorrow
Fordy

Postby rachel83 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:30 pm

Congrats! :clap: :gift:
rachel83
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ozgooner » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:08 am

well done mate :clap:

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
ozgooner
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Git » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:40 pm

Hallelujah!
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:09 pm

Cheers guys :)

I have not been around lately up until last week cos i have been doing serious essay work for my degree. Deadline is thursday and i still have loads to do, so you could say i have come back at the worst time but i could not stay away. This award has vaidiated compromising my education by spending too much time on the internet :biggrin:

Up the gunners
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby niko197 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:41 pm

:clap: :clap:
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby SE13 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:46 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:This award has vaidiated compromising my education by spending too much time on the internet

I supposed you could always drop a few Arsenal quotes into your final work..... And hope that the person marking the work isn't a Middlesex fan! :lol:

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:32 pm

SE13 wrote:
Reverend Gooner wrote:This award has vaidiated compromising my education by spending too much time on the internet

I supposed you could always drop a few Arsenal quotes into your final work..... And hope that the person marking the work isn't a Middlesex fan! :lol:

Lol, i am doing a dissertation on how alchemy was a precursor for chemistry........... let me see....

"Arsene Wenger views chemistry as one of the most important aspects of his managerial philosophy, making sure that all the elements of the team blend well together to form the right reaction. However you can see the influence of the arcane art of alchemy within Wenger's scientific approach to football inside his youth and transfer policies. Unlike other clubs such as Man utd who prefer to buy gold already formed in this earth Wenger prefers to take base metals of lesser status and using his knowledge of chemistry, philosophy, mysticism and physics he looks to add the right method and ingredients to turn this base metal into the noble metal of gold. This is why when many people call Wenger a scientist it can also be claimed that he is an alchemist too"

What do you reckon? a first methinks :wink:
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SE13 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:37 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:"Arsene Wenger views chemistry as one of the most important aspects of his managerial philosophy, making sure that all the elements of the team blend well together to form the right reaction. However you can see the influence of the arcane art of alchemy within Wenger's scientific approach to football inside his youth and transfer policies. Unlike other clubs such as Man utd who prefer to buy gold already formed in this earth Wenger prefers to take base metals of lesser status and using his knowledge of chemistry, philosophy, mysticism and physics he looks to add the right method and ingredients to turn this base metal into the noble metal of gold. This is why when many people call Wenger a scientist it can also be claimed that he is an alchemist too"

With honours!!

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby arseman » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:27 am

Reverend Gooner wrote:Lol, i am doing a dissertation on how alchemy was a precursor for chemistry........... let me see....

"Arsene Wenger views chemistry as one of the most important aspects of his managerial philosophy, making sure that all the elements of the team blend well together to form the right reaction. However you can see the influence of the arcane art of alchemy within Wenger's scientific approach to football inside his youth and transfer policies. Unlike other clubs such as Man utd who prefer to buy gold already formed in this earth Wenger prefers to take base metals of lesser status and using his knowledge of chemistry, philosophy, mysticism and physics he looks to add the right method and ingredients to turn this base metal into the noble metal of gold. This is why when many people call Wenger a scientist it can also be claimed that he is an alchemist too"

What do you reckon? a first methinks :wink:

You could also mention Chelsea and the Spuds who spend a fortune on what looks very much like gold but turns out to be cheap aluminum instead :rofll:
arseman
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Next

Return to POTW