Toon Draw!

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Toon Draw!

Postby rvtheace » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:26 pm

HAHA, another chance to make this terrible pun. :p

These nightly power cuts are really getting in the way of my football-watching, but from the basis of the first half that I saw, I am not really missing much.

We look really lightweight in attack to be honest, but then, that's what would happen to any side if they lost their two best goalscorers.

Imagine MU sans Ronaldo. Where would Chelsea be without Drogba and Lampard? So stop being a bunch of defeatist whiners, and cheer up!
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby left right left » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 pm

i will cheer up if we get fourth place
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby CLS » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:20 am

left right left wrote:i will cheer up if we get fourth place

i agree
it is ok saying cheer up but reality is we may struggle for forth if we dont get our confidence back pretty soon....
http://www.myspace.com/screema69

"IVE CHANGED MY SIG BUT IN CASE LRL FORGETS I AM
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2006
GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CAPTION COMP WINNER 2007 "
CLS
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:43 pm

Its a horrible, horrible season, & i cant wait for it to be over, maybe as soon as our boys get their act together then i will start smiling, they should be able to compete without teh likes of Thierry & Van Persie, our Midfielders should be scoring & to top it off our defenders need to start defending, Kolo cant do the lot himself! and Eboue as good as he is needs to cut out the f***ing cheating!
Im not Happy about how things are right now & the whole team needs a good kick up the arse, im under the impresssion they are thinking 'f**k it 4th is ours' which it clearly is not we were damn lucky that Bolton also drew against Everton yesterday, should they beat us Saturday they go 4th!

FFS the finishing is so bad my Nan could have scored, and she is 6ft under!
Baptista is useless & he can piss-off back to spain! Im just relieved that we didnt spend millions on him, Id rather have Reyes back! (despite his reluctance!)

At this rate we are looking at EUFA Cup next season, and where will that leave us?
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby CLS » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:43 am

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:Its a horrible, horrible season, & i cant wait for it to be over, maybe as soon as our boys get their act together then i will start smiling, they should be able to compete without teh likes of Thierry & Van Persie, our Midfielders should be scoring & to top it off our defenders need to start defending, Kolo cant do the lot himself! and Eboue as good as he is needs to cut out the f***ing cheating!
Im not Happy about how things are right now & the whole team needs a good kick up the arse, im under the impresssion they are thinking 'f**k it 4th is ours' which it clearly is not we were damn lucky that Bolton also drew against Everton yesterday, should they beat us Saturday they go 4th!

FFS the finishing is so bad my Nan could have scored, and she is 6ft under!
Baptista is useless & he can piss-off back to spain! Im just relieved that we didnt spend millions on him, Id rather have Reyes back! (despite his reluctance!)

At this rate we are looking at EUFA Cup next season, and where will that leave us?

IF YOU LOOK AT MAN U AND CHELSEA THEY ARE SCOREING FROM ALL OVER THE PITCH,AND THATS WHERE WE ARE f***ing UP,YES WE HAVE OUR TWO TOP STRIKERS OUT BUT NO ONE ELSE IS STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE,
http://www.myspace.com/screema69

"IVE CHANGED MY SIG BUT IN CASE LRL FORGETS I AM
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2006
GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CAPTION COMP WINNER 2007 "
CLS
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fordy » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:09 pm

There is a simple answer to you not scoring stop trying to score the perfect goal all the time
Fordy

Postby left right left » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:44 pm

Fordy wrote:There is a simple answer to you not scoring stop trying to score the perfect goal all the time

spot on
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Return to Arsenal Talk