Bendtner: I’m outta here in two weeks

Re: Bendtner: I’m outta here in two weeks

Postby gzagee » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:46 am

Nicklas Bendtner: Am I one of the best strikers in the world? Yes, and I'll prove it next season
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 am

Glad he thinks he is that good. Hes the only one.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gzagee » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:55 am

"One of the categories is called 'self perceived competence,' i.e. how good the player himself thinks he is,'' Crevoisier told Swedish magazine Offside. ''On a scale up to 9, Bendtner got 10! We have never seen that before. Pat Rice [Arsenal's assistant manager] was sitting next to me and couldn't stop laughing.
"When Bendtner misses a chance, he is always genuinely convinced that it wasn't his fault. You might say that's a problem, and to a certain degree it can be. But you can also view it as this guy has a remarkable ability to come back after set-backs."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/st ... S8UrCH4.99

:rofll: You gotta laugh!
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:56 am

gzagee wrote:Nicklas Bendtner: Am I one of the best strikers in the world? Yes, and I'll prove it next season

link please!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby gzagee » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:
gzagee wrote:Nicklas Bendtner: Am I one of the best strikers in the world? Yes, and I'll prove it next season

link please!

What? You doubting me?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eason.html
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Herrpoja » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:09 pm

he also said he would be better then zlatan when he is 25-ish
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:11 pm

Herrpoja wrote:he also said he would be better then zlatan when he is 25-ish

Well Zlatan was rather arrogant wasn't he? Expecting to go to a big club as an unknown teenager without a trial.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby GSK_AFC » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
Herrpoja wrote:he also said he would be better then zlatan when he is 25-ish

Well Zlatan was rather arrogant wasn't he? Expecting to go to a big club as an unknown teenager without a trial.

Well atleast he had the talent to back it up.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby starmandb » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:44 am

gzagee wrote:
starmandb wrote:
mg86 wrote:
Zinc wrote:
mg86 wrote:What did he do at Juventus... f**k all?

Got injured and missed a lot of the season. If he could have stayed fit he would have been the league's top scorer.

Yea, apparently he had 0 goals in 8 appearences

0 goals in 404 mins
del piero had no goals in 633 mins for juventus between may 2011 and jan 2012
he has scored more goals for juventus than anybody

Not quite sure what point your making as Del Piero was a past it 35/36yr old whilst Bendtner is a 24/25yr old supposedly in the prime of his footballing life.

ok when del piero was the age that bendtner was last season playing for juventus in the 99/00 season
he went 521 823 and 440 mins without scoring a goal
bendtner has gone 404 mins without a goal
my point was that it is being used as a stick to beat the arsenal with by the likes of darren gough on talksport making great play of being the only person buying a nicholas bendtner replica shirt.
as long as bendtner has a connection with the arsenal i am not comfortable with people having casual pops at our players
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:52 am

confidence
thats how a player should go on the pitch
he should be judged by his performances and if deemed not good enough dispatched
but i see no problem with a player thinking that way
starmandb

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:09 am

starmandb wrote:
gzagee wrote:
starmandb wrote:
mg86 wrote:
Zinc wrote:

Got injured and missed a lot of the season. If he could have stayed fit he would have been the league's top scorer.

0 goals in 404 mins

Not quite sure what point your making as Del Piero was a past it 35/36yr old whilst Bendtner is a 24/25yr old supposedly in the prime of his footballing life.

ok when del piero was the age that bendtner was last season playing for juventus in the 99/00 season
my point was that it is being used as a stick to beat the arsenal with by the likes of darren gough on talksport making great play of being the only person buying a nicholas bendtner replica shirt.
as long as bendtner has a connection with the arsenal i am not comfortable with people having casual pops at our players

Had I known, I'd probably have bought one myself. But I think the figures have been exaggerated as I think they just cover the official Juventus shop and of course loanee shirt sales are going to be lower.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby starmandb » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:27 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
starmandb wrote:
gzagee wrote:
starmandb wrote:
mg86 wrote:
Zinc wrote:

0 goals in 404 mins

Had I known, I'd probably have bought one myself. But I think the figures have been exaggerated as I think they just cover the official Juventus shop and of course loanee shirt sales are going to be lower.

mate i really don,t care if they sold 1 or a million and 1
it was used as a stick to beat the arsenal with and i,m not sensitive enough to see this does,nt have a funny side.
but when bendtners goal scoring record there is brought up in isolation. it needs to be put into some kind of perspective
is bendtner good enough? open to conjecture and debate
but i think it unfair that 8 games should be mentioned without a goal without pointing out many were sub appearances
and the 404 mins without scoring have been suffered many times by even the best.
shearer went over 404 mins without a goal 20 times
starmandb

Postby gzagee » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:41 am

starmandb wrote:
gzagee wrote:
starmandb wrote:
mg86 wrote:
Zinc wrote:

0 goals in 404 mins

Dude what you forget to mention (or don't realise, or don't care) is that Del Piero still managed 9 goals that season.
So when mg says Bendtner did f**k all he's pretty accurate because he did f*** all. Went there overweight and unfit and was a complete let down.
I'm not taking fun beating him with a stick, just stating what is true.
Furthermore I wanted him gone ever since he made those comments about our club. Any employee who makes disparaging comments in public about his employer (and fails to apologise for it) should be relieved of their duties.
You can continue to defend 'our own' but I'll tell for free he's not one of mine.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby starmandb » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:46 am

gzagee wrote:
starmandb wrote:
gzagee wrote:
starmandb wrote:
mg86 wrote:
Zinc wrote:

0 goals in 404 mins

Dude what you forget to mention (or don't realise, or don't care) is that Del Piero still managed 9 goals that season.
So when mg says Bendtner did f**k all he's pretty accurate because he did f*** all. Went there overweight and unfit and was a complete let down.
I'm not taking fun beating him with a stick, just stating what is true.
Furthermore I wanted him gone ever since he made those comments about our club. Any employee who makes disparaging comments in public about his employer (and fails to apologise for it) should be relieved of their duties.
You can continue to defend 'our own' but I'll tell for free he's not one of mine.

i can,t really argue with that mate
lack of respect for the clubthat pays your wages and lack of professionalism is unforgivable
starmandb

Postby invicibles13/14 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:48 am

If Mertesacker can play a 1st team CB, why can't Bendt daddy be our first choice CF???????
invicibles13/14
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

PreviousNext

Return to 52. Nicklas Bendtner