Get to know Goonersworld members a little bit better

An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby SE13 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:40 am

Your name: Helen Louise De-Vall

Your Age: *cough* 35

Marital Status: Living happily in sin.

Children: 2 blue one & a pink one.

Why do you support Arsenal:
It started off as a case of: if you cant beat them join them, my ex husband was an arsenal supporter, the game which converted me was the Cup Winners Cup Final 94 v Real Zaragoza, i was newly wed & ex *** Nayim scored that fluke goal, my little portable tv nearly went through the balcony doors! Fell in love with Arsenal & never looked back since then. This was also when i realised the rivalry between Arsenal & S***s

Which player is top of your "allowed" list: :heart: Francesco Totti :loveh:

Which would you prefer, Arsenal winning The Champions League, or Wales becoming England:
No Brainer, Arsenal winning the Champions League, this could well be a trick question,
Im Welsh & proud of it, there are only 2 kinds of people in this world, The Welsh & those who want to be Welsh. ;)

Favourite place in Wales: Wind Street! (thats the pub/club land of Swansea for those who dont know!) no seriously i love the Gower coast, stunning.

Favourite place on Earth: Highbury would undoubtedly come 1st but i also like Ireland & Holland.

Favourite TV Programme: I have a few: Sunday Supplement, Bones, CSI Last Vegas, SG1, Greys Anatomy

What radio station do you listen to, and why: Radio 1, when i lived in London i used to listen to Capital 1, but after moving to back to Wales i couldnt get the station, next best thing.

Who from this board would you most like to meet: All the staff, except i think id be out in the cold if i dragged Darren along as i wouldnt get a word in edgeways now some are playing WOW, Trina is like me in alot of ways we'd have a great girly night out, Id also love to meet Libertine, and i will one day when i eventually get to the Emirates, then he couldnt have a go at me any more for standing him up! great guy.

What hobbies have you got: I dont really have any, i read a bit, play consoles, as you know i enjoy doing graphics so i guess you could call that a hobby. I also like to sketch/draw.

Tell us something amusing but embarrassing about yourself: When i had just joined the army my Sgt sent me to the QuarterMasters store for a long weight, felt a bit dubious about it but went along all the same thinking i dont want to tread on his toes with being a new recruit ect, 1.5hrs later i returned & got the long WAIT my sgt asked for, it took me months to live that one down until a new soldier was sent for some DPM paint. :oops: :hehe:

If you won the lottery, what would you do: 1stly id buy a box at the Emirates & a Highbury appartment. Id also invite all the active members of goonersworld to attend a match in my newly aquired directors box. :biggrin: (id get the liverpool equivelant for Darren too.)

I wouldnt be too extravagant, id spoil t he kids rotten but id also continue to teach them the value of money, dont think id move i have good neighbours & all my mates & family are close by, but my garden is big enough to extend so id do that, id definatley pay for someone to do my ironing. Oh and a new car. :hehe:

Thanks to Helen for taking the time to answer these questions. It is now open to you all to add a few questions of your own, within reason!

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby arseman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:48 am

What would you say/do if you met him in person? ;)
arseman
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:06 pm

How do you feel about hot-pants? :P
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:37 pm

arseman wrote:

What would you say/do if you met him in person? ;)

I dont know if id be able to get any words out, id be completely gobsmacked with my chin on the floor!
a blubbering wreck!

Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:How do you feel about hot-pants? :P

Im cool with hotpants. :wink:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Fordy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Would you agree world of warcraft is the best thing since sliced bread
Fordy

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Would you agree that Fordy has a serious obsession with World of Warcaft?
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:06 pm

Fordy wrote:Would you agree world of warcraft is the best thing since sliced bread

errrr...NO! :rolleyes:

Fabrestuta wrote:Would you agree that Fordy has a serious obsession with World of Warcaft?

Most definatley! :biggrin:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby arseman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:08 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:Most definatley!

Did you mis-spell that on purpose? :D
arseman
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 pm

not intentional, but i type so fast i often mis-spell things. ;)
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:20 pm

Have you ever gotten into a punch up with another woman? and if so, did you win?
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:33 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Have you ever gotten into a punch up with another woman? and if so, did you win?

Many a time, when i was younger, but not recently, i dont do cat fights & bitch slaps. Last time this happened was about 10yrs ago living in London, there was a crowd of 7 of us out & we were very well known in a club called Hombres which is just off Oxford Street in London, one of the girls in our group was getting hassled by a former friend, i told the bouncers (who were more like mates) they kept an eye for about half an hour, then as i had returned from the bar one of them started prodding me in the back I looked to 2 of the bouncers nodded at them then let a good right hook fly, i knocked her about 8ft onto her arse, she was frog marched out of the club. ;)

However im more likely to get into scraps with guys, im not usually a violent person but i become very short tempered in drink. The last episode being just about a month ago & i got kicked out of jumpin jaks. :devily:

If your wanting to know if i can hold my own...^^^ theres your answer. ;)
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:36 pm

Hehe I have to say that doesn't surprise me in the least.

I could probably take you though. :sneaky:
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:38 pm

hahaha and there was me thinking you lot thought i was an angel! :hehe:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby StLGooner » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:51 am

Was it hard kissing your man friend for the first time knowing he was a scouse?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby arseman » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:33 am

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:hahaha and there was me thinking you lot thought i was an angel! :hehe:

I like a feisty angel, so I do.... :banana:
arseman
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Next

Return to Members Interviews Archives