RVP has just posted this pic on Twitter... I'm suspicious.

Re: RVP has just posted this pic on Twitter... I'm suspiciou

Postby Massa » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:58 pm

lucifer are any of the players in your avatar still playing for us lol
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby gzagee » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Diaby (allegedly) and Song.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Herrpoja » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:01 pm

quite sure that is adebayor not song :P
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby lucifer82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Herrpoja wrote:quite sure that is adebayor not song :P

It's Gallas.
"I would rather smother my son than let him support Tottenham." - Noel Gallagher
"It's weird, innit? You don't see any white dog shit around anymore, do ya? Not since the 70's." - Bones (AKA Perry Benson)
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Herrpoja » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:16 pm

? :o gallas is shorter then hleb so i really doubt that it is him
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby lucifer82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Herrpoja wrote:? :o gallas is shorter then hleb so i really doubt that it is him

Mate, I've got the bleedin magazine! It's a scan of a double page. Maradona surrounded by Gallas, Hleb, Fabregas, Almunia, Diaby, Senderos with Clichy and Flamini.
"I would rather smother my son than let him support Tottenham." - Noel Gallagher
"It's weird, innit? You don't see any white dog shit around anymore, do ya? Not since the 70's." - Bones (AKA Perry Benson)
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Herrpoja » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:21 pm

aight, i guess your right then lol.
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby lucifer82 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:29 am

Right then. It's a new day, just got up, had a scan through this thread and a picture posted (that I remember at the time) is now even more fuel to my suspicions. I'm gonna post 3 pictures, regarding this "infamous" fella.

1. The first picture, from a post by Robin sayin "Dinner with great company! #Sushi"

2. Same fella again, I think we've all established. "Sitting with" the Citeh delegates when we beat 'em.

3. And then this, posted previously by ArsenalN5. I've circled him just to make sure. Same fella.

Picture 3 looks to me like it's from the Etihad/City of Manchester Stadium. Judging by their attire and what looks like a sky-blue seat over the Chairman, Khaldoon Mubarak's shoulder. Note, also I've circled two faces in pictures 2 and 3. Same fella in each picture. Something to do with the board at City.

I originally started this thread from my suspicions of the man circled in red. It's obvious that it's the same fella in all 3 pictures. Now, I don't give a flying fart if he's an "Arsenal Season Ticket Holder" or a flamin restaurant owner. He's pictured twice with City delegates and once with our Captain. The last picture isn't at the Emirates. No way. That man, whoever is, Arsenal Season Ticket Holder or not, Kebab shop effin owner or not, has LINKS with Citeh. It's as clear as day. Like, I'm not trying to prove that there's been meetings, proposals been going on between Robin, his agent and whoever else. But, when folk on here are defending Robin cos somebody told 'em something on Twitter. Jesus Christ! Don't make idols out of people just cos they play for YOUR team. This is OUR team. Van Persie is filth. End of story.

If I had time this morning, I spend the entire f'ing morning searching Google Images for more pictures of the City board at matches, but hence, I have a life, a missus and a kid and there's things to be doing. More important than proving that Robin Van Persie is a lying, good for nothing.

Make yer own minds up. Ta-ra.
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby lucifer82 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:35 am

Why's this not in the Arsenal Talk section anymore?
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Previous

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie