Real Madrid want RVP

Real Madrid want RVP

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:27 pm

GunnGunn wrote:Will be gutting to see him leave, and even more gutting to see the sub par replacement.

Podolski
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Re: Real Madrid want RVP

Postby GunnGunn » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Podolski is a sub par replacement.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby VCC » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:36 pm

RVP is different to Cesc he wants to win trophys and has stated so,the money will not keep him at the club,we have seen reactions this season not seen befor from RVP body language that tells me never for a second will he stay at Arsenal UNLESS there are significant changes to personell,so far this season we have seen little of this,come the summer it will no doubt be too late RVP is not going to sit to the last day of the transfer window and stagnate in a side with no ambition.HE IS WORLD CLASS AND AT THE END OF HIS CAREER WILL WANT THE CABINET TO SHOW IT.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fabrestuta » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Park will be his replacement. If he actually plays he'll be like a new signing.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby StLGooner » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Park will be his replacement. If he actually plays he'll be like a new signing.

I was gonna say him or Chamahk. Scary!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby dubgooner » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Benzema for me.
I don't think he will go to Madrid. If Mourinho leaves for England premiership then maybe Capello will go back to Madrid and I think he will go for Aguero / Rooney. Benzema could be available to appease RvP.
Without that little voice in your head, you wouldn't be able to read this!
dubgooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby VCC » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:05 pm

dubgooner wrote:Benzema for me.
I don't think he will go to Madrid. If Mourinho leaves for England premiership then maybe Capello will go back to Madrid and I think he will go for Aguero / Rooney. Benzema could be available to appease RvP.

we would need to buy early in the window,AW could always run RVP contract down and force him to leave on a free,which buy that time would be when AW contract is up too :dontknow:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby dubgooner » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:15 pm

I can see Mourinho doing a double ( champions league + league) and walking away. Typical of him.
Without that little voice in your head, you wouldn't be able to read this!
dubgooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Massa » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 pm

If he does leave Higauin + 30m is a fair bit of buisness to be honest. Maybe we can bump it up to 40m. Now just a get a manager that would spend that 40m plus whatever is in our current transfer kitty and we'll be laughing.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Massa » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Massa wrote:If he does leave Higauin + 30m is a fair bit of buisness to be honest. Maybe we can bump it up to 40m. Now just a get a manager that would spend that 40m plus whatever is in our current transfer kitty and we'll be laughing.

Of course the other side is that Wenger stays, Higauin is not super super talent and we plummet further into mediocrity.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby ArsenalN5 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:39 pm

@Persie_Official Robin van Persie
Contrary to reports in Spain I have NEVER spoken to Marca newspaper and never gave any interview. Enjoy your day
ArsenalN5
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Swan » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:58 pm

he wants the club to show a winning ambition thats not new we all know this he has said it many many times and that is all that will keep him here, unfortunately the club has not even tried..

he will go to a club that will and i just hope it isn't city, barca or united (not that i think he will go here), and thats down to the board and AW fault for not even trying but when we sell him we will make that 20 mil profit that he must make each year..
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zedie » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:15 pm

The day RvP leaves due to Arsenals lack of ambition in the market is the day a little bit of me dies inside. Weirdly i could take all of the others leaving, even Henry, as i honestly think they were coming to the end of their true powers footballing wise.

Cesc was a different case, but in my heart of hearts, i dont blame him for leaving for his boyhood club. I would have done the same if i was in his position and Arsenal came calling.

RvP is a proper Gooner, he shouldnt have to be pushed out because of our inflexible business structure and our over reliance on underachieving potential in many positions.

Seeing him leave will be honestly gutting and it'll just be another example of cash rich vultures and up n comers picking over the bones of my once great club.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Zedie wrote:The day RvP leaves due to Arsenals lack of ambition in the market is the day a little bit of me dies inside. Weirdly i could take all of the others leaving, even Henry, as i honestly think they were coming to the end of their true powers footballing wise.

Cesc was a different case, but in my heart of hearts, i dont blame him for leaving for his boyhood club. I would have done the same if i was in his position and Arsenal came calling.

RvP is a proper Gooner, he shouldnt have to be pushed out because of our inflexible business structure and our over reliance on underachieving potential in many positions.

Seeing him leave will be honestly gutting and it'll just be another example of cash rich vultures and up n comers picking over the bones of my once great club.

Dont dispear Zedie we will be a cup side like we were in the 70's and early 80's we will have the odd good cup run to cheer on,as well as memories. :lipssealed: :hiding:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Chrissiii » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:17 pm

£20mil + Marcelo, Diarra, Sahin, Granero and Benzema
Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie