Postby Reverend Gooner » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:57 pm

ImageImage

Arsenal vs Sunderland 5/3/11 chat thread

Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Arsenal vs Sunderland 5/3/11 chat thread

Postby Inchpräctice » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Clichy looked good again today, his passing seems to improving all the time. By contrast Sagna's crossing was wayward.
Jack's crossing was great and his forward runs caused problems.
Diaby looked rusty to me and way to ponderous on the ball (Quelle surprise).
Shezza was fantastic, Nasri tortured them and Arshavin should've scored. The End.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 am

sp Szczesny
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:00 am

f**k the ref! Robbed us of points again. I know a lot of people on here are saying we should have put it to bed regardless, but is it that much to ask for some f***ing consistency with decisions? Is everyone just willing to accept that Arsenal and everyone else have to play twice as hard as Manure to get one over on them?

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Diaby - he needs game time and now is not the time to give it to him. There were occasions where i literally couldnt even muster any verbal abuse at his daudling.

Denilson - pedestrian at best. Nothing more to add than that, we all know his failings and the only way their going to be addressed for Arsenal, is when we replace him.

Kos was a bit nervy on occassions but came through and handled bizznizz, happy for him and Ches with the clean sheet. Massive save from Ches towards the end from Welbeck, if Almunia was in goal, we would be properly flipping out right now.

Bendy - Didnt do anything to warrant some of the stick he's been gettting today, thought he didnt do too badly at all. I recon he'll pop up with a few crucial goals over the next few weeks to shut me the hell up.

Ref & Lino - What dicks. Firstly, how did neither of these two twats see the superman push on AA, what a piss take. The goal that never was, was also a joke. The lino was positioned perfectly for that situation, cant believe he's flagged for that. Apart from that, is it me or were there way too many tackles from behind that were waved on or unpunished from the Sunderland fans(ref & lino), but he couldnt wait to blow up for any contact from an Arsenal player? Some may accuse me of having rose tinted glasses, but if the roles were reversed, id still point it out.

Looks like Fergie is grooming another new recruit.

Ahhhhh. Had to get that off my chest!
Last edited by Zedie on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:10 am

Zedie wrote:f**k the ref! Robbed us of points again. I know a lot of people on here are saying we should have put it to bed regardless, but is it that much to ask for some f***ing consistency with decisions? Is everyone just willing to accept that Arsenal and everyone else have to play twice as hard as Manure to get one over on them?

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Diaby - he needs game time and now is not the time to give it to him. There were occasions where i literally couldnt even muster any verbal abuse at his daudling.

Denilson - pedestrian at best. Nothing more to add than that, we all know his failings and the only way their going to be addressed for Arsenal, is when we replace him.

Kos was a bit nervy on occassions but came through and handled bizznizz, happy for him and Ches with the clean sheet. Massive save from Ches towards the end from Welbeck, if Almunia was in goal, we would be properly flipping out right now.

Bendy - Didnt do anything to warrant some of the stick he's been gettting today, thought he didnt do too badly at all. I recon he'll pop up with a few crucial goals over the next few weeks to shut me the hell up.

Ref & Lino - What dicks. Firstly, how did neither of these two twats see the superman push on AA, what a piss take. The goal that never was, was also a joke. The lino was positioned perfectly for that situation, cant believe he's flagged for that. Apart from that, is it me or were there way too many tackles from behind that were waved on or unpunished from the Sunderland fans, but he couldnt wait to blow up for any contact from an Arsenal player? Some may accuse me of having rose tinted glasses, but if the roles were reversed, id still point it out.

Looks like Fergie is grooming another new recruit.

Ahhhhh. Had to get that off my chest!

Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself. Because of all those tackles, Wilshere is now a doubt for the Barca game.

Game over, man! Game over! :crybaby:
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner

Return to Player of the Season 2010/11