Van Persie out till mid-October...

Re: Van Persie out till mid-October...

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Est83 wrote:Mid October... ah man! This guy's just so unlucky! :hiding:

I just want to know if Arsenal's medical staff have taken a real good look at him. There were a few theories floating about on Rosicky's hamstring injuries until they took a proper look at realised his tendon was infact detatched!

Maybe RVP has a neutritional deficiency, giving him weak bones... and muscles, and tendons... and ligaments :dontknow:

Brittle bone syndrome. Or just, er... bittle syndrome?
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby golfinguy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:35 pm

What I said in the previous thread....

Ankle - again.

An ankle that was already heavily taped (it appeared) - again.

An ankle that hardly got harsh contact - again.

Something is seriously wrong with this guys ankles. 10 days my arse, he's in real trouble IMO.

And as much as I like him, even a return in mid-October will likely lead to another injury within 3 games. This guy is fooked. Problem is, he's unlikely to draw any worthwhile interest.
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Leody wrote:I've suddenly had a craving for Bacon...

Weird...

Not weird at all. Ambrosia may be the nectar of the Gods, but thats only because they never tasted bacon.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Sims » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
Sims wrote:I'd never want to see RvP to leave the club, no matter if he's injured 3/4s of the year.

Wait what? May I ask the reasoning behind that logic? He gets payed a lot, money that could go to some unknown French player I might add, what use would he be if he played 3/4 of the season? :think:

I just love van Persie, one of the only players left for Arsenal who actually loves the club.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Sims wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
Sims wrote:I'd never want to see RvP to leave the club, no matter if he's injured 3/4s of the year.

Wait what? May I ask the reasoning behind that logic? He gets payed a lot, money that could go to some unknown French player I might add, what use would he be if he played 3/4 of the season? :think:

I just love van Persie, one of the only players left for Arsenal who actually loves the club.

Even I would love Arsenal if I could get a nice wage and sit on a treatment table.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Sims wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:

That's all well and good, but if say he played 3/4 of the season that is no help to us. I love Arsenal but I happen to be a pretty shit player. I run around a lot and give it loads but I am as talented as paraplegic midget.

You can't let sentiment get in the way, especially now with this new 25 man squad rule.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby GunnGunn » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:

I just want to know if Arsenal's medical staff have taken a real good look at him. There were a few theories floating about on Rosicky's hamstring injuries until they took a proper look at realised his tendon was infact detatched!

Maybe RVP has a neutritional deficiency, giving him weak bones... and muscles, and tendons... and ligaments :dontknow:

Chavster had a theory before, that since van Persie converted to Islam he couldn't eat bacon and thats what is effing him up. :lol:

Its not known whether he converted to Islam or not...
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:10 pm

GunnGunn wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:

Chavster had a theory before, that since van Persie converted to Islam he couldn't eat bacon and thats what is effing him up. :lol:

Its not known whether he converted to Islam or not...

Don't ruin chavsters theory.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby IMF » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Sims wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:

If he loves the club then he should do the right thing by the club he loves and tell them to sell him and use the monies to buy a semi-decent non-injury prone player.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Postby starmandb » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Leody wrote:
Fabby wrote:Yeah gotta say guys when I saw some of you saying RVP out I thought this place had gone f***ing mental.

But yeah f**k this, sick of thinking what if with these amazing players, rather have good players who f***ing play.

FYRVP

And you honestly have to start wondering if he will ever be able to play at the form he has in the past. He's played in what maybe a half dozen competitive matches since last Dec?

I've honestly lost track at this point... :dontknow:

But with that much time out of the game he's going to need a couple of months of regular playing time to even get back to 100% playing form. And does anybody think he'll stay healthy that long? I sure don't.

15 .... 8 for us 7 for holland
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby IMF » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 am

RVP has Osteogenesis imperfecta

I'm sure of it.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Postby StLGooner » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Jose came out and said that they are a striker light, 30 mil and he's yours. :)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Spain is a pansy league so its actually somewhere he might be able to stay fit for 5 minutes.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Previous

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie