Eastenders Rant

Re: Eastenders Rant

Postby Artemis8 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Briggsy wrote: Ian Beale is the shows longest serving actor and he'd piss in Ken Barlows ears lol

Howd you figure that when corrie is 50 summit years old and ken was in the first episode.. Ian prob wasnt even born then...

How can you bad mouth ken. Ian beale is the typical Eastend pussy. Ian gets walked on cheated on and is just an overall chump..... the ultimate soap looser

where as ken has cheated on speck savers and has a degree. his role is the refined wise old fox. Not like the whimpering loser, propper southern "shandy drinking" fairy...
Last edited by Artemis8 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Artemis8

Postby Briggsy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Ken is a prat he goes round canvassing to save green strips and lives in a shit hole known as Manchester not only has he cheated on big bins she has cheated on him 3 times and every time the enormous t**t takes it back. Gail is the most ugly thing ever she looks like half person half platapuss the majority of the female cast drink pints very classy
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby gooner90 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:47 am

Youngie wrote:
Briggsy wrote: Ian Beale is the shows longest serving actor and he'd piss in Ken Barlows ears lol

Howd you figure that when corrie is 50 summit years old and ken was in the first episode.. Ian prob wasnt even born then...

How can you bad mouth ken. Ian beale is the typical Eastend pussy. Ian gets walked on cheated on and is just an overall chump..... the ultimate soap looser

where as ken has cheated on speck savers and has a degree. his role is the refined wise old fox. Not like the whimpering loser, propper southern "shandy drinking" fairy...

southern shandy drinking i love it when the northerners say that, its all they can come up with, its all becuase their jealous though
gooner90
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby gooneritis » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 am

some more eastenders rants;

does not f***er work on there? they're always in random locations at all times of the day, at any given time you'll see a few main characters milling about at some place, don't they have jobs to go to?

there's far too many white londoners in it for it to be a realistic east end community ;)

why is the pub always packed?
as soon as they open in the morning there's about 2 dozen people in there, it's always bussling, the mitchells (do they still own it?.....actually forget i asked) must be making a bunce!!

and what is it with killing off characters? i bloody 'ender dies every sodding fortnight, how many of us live in one community of a few hundred people and see a death of someone you know on a monthly basis. the funeral directors must be raking it in.
the 'enders cast have been to more funerals than the kennedys.

what's with the catering? the pub always has functions where they churn out plates and plates of food for everyone. where the f**k are they getting it? where's the chef or restaurant sized kitchen? you telling me they put on massive spreads every few weeks with just old peggy and that tiny upstairs kitchen?
do me a favour.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooneritis » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:39 am

Youngie wrote:

seriously mate, you need to stop taking it so seriously :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

they're both utter wank and it's comical how people can still get so into something so drawn out, over the top cock custard.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Galls » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:27 am

Why's this turned into a north v south thing?
Manchester is no bigger a shit hole than London is, and I'd also bet that there's not a manc alive who's jealous of london or londoners in any way shape or form.
It's 2 soaps that are far removed from the actual way that people live in their respective places. It's fiction, it's not real, it's meant to be a break from reality, so don't take it so seriously!
And they're both a load of rubbish!
Galls
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Briggsy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 am

are you kidding Manchester is a much bigger shithole than London I've been there enough to know that, yeah there are some shitholes in London including my beloved Hackney, but I've seen people living in houses without windows in Manchester, People pushing there Babies in tesco trolleys as they cant afford to buy pushchairs
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Galls » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 am

Ok whatever you want to believe. Lived here 38 yrs think I might know what it's like.
Galls
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby SE13 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:53 am

Galls wrote:Ok whatever you want to believe. Lived here 38 yrs think I might know what it's like.

Ouch!

I thought I had it rough living North for only a mere 26½ years!

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby whee » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:08 am

It's all wank.

People who watch this shit religiously need to take a long hard look at themselves, the pathetic little worms.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Is the person who runs Eastenders a priest? Because the actor who plays Ben Mitchell must have slept with someone to get the part. He is beyond woeful.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Briggsy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:Is the person who runs Eastenders a priest? Because the actor who plays Ben Mitchell must have slept with someone to get the part. He is beyond woeful.

he is no worse than Big fat Mo
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Artemis8 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Briggsy wrote:are you kidding Manchester is a much bigger shithole than London I've been there enough to know that, yeah there are some shitholes in London including my beloved Hackney, but I've seen people living in houses without windows in Manchester, People pushing there Babies in tesco trolleys as they cant afford to buy pushchairs

Bullshit.

I was born in London lived there as a kid then moved up north. Not trying to say "all of London is shit" cos its not. Its just there is a better quality of life in my opinion up north. People are friendlier, much more sense of a community in my opinion. Plus there's far less of these rude boi pricks who wanna be the big black gangster, have to carry a knife or a gun to be hard. You wanna be tough go to Newcastle or Glasgow proper minors country, were there's f**k all to do and your freezing doing it. Now there the hard guys, not you man bag wearing wanna be rappers dizzie raskle lookalikes You all look the same bruv...brraaapppp brraaaapppp
Artemis8

Postby whee » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:55 am

Youngie wrote:
Briggsy wrote:Plus there's far less of these rude boi pricks who wanna be the big black gangster, have to carry a knife or a gun to be hard. You wanna be tough go to Newcastle or Glasgow proper minors country, were there's f**k all to do and your freezing doing it. Now there the hard guys, not you man bag wearing wanna be rappers dizzie raskle lookalikes You all look the same bruv...brraaapppp brraaaapppp

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

You get loads of those up at the Arsenal.

I just wanna clip them round the ear and tell 'em to pull their fuckin jeans up. Little scrotes.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Briggsy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:11 am

The big black Gangsters slightly racist
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to TV