Not good news - again!

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Not good news - again!

Postby Fee » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:05 pm

Taken from Arsenal.com today (8th March)
Henry expected to be out for 'a few weeks'

By Chris Harris

Thierry Henry will have a scan today and is expected to be out for "a few weeks" after suffering another injury during last night's Champions League tie with PSV Eindhoven.

The Arsenal captain's fitness was a prominent issue before the match with Arsène Wenger revealing that Henry was fit enough to start his first game since the first leg in Holland after struggling with back and foot problems.

In the event, Henry emerged from the bench after 66 minutes but he was soon limping again. Afterwards Wenger shed light on the latest disruption to Henry's stop-start season and explained why he opted to use him as a substitute.

"It is a different injury, his stomach muscle and his groin," said the Arsenal manager.

"His groin - we will scan it tomorrow [Thursday]. I thought it happened when he crossed the ball, I don't know. It has been a very difficult season for him.

"My thinking was - as you could see - he was not ready to start the game because he got injured. Again now he is out for a few weeks."

Typical!!! :x
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby ken day » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:40 am

Gone to the Mancs...Another one bites the dust.
you win some, you lose some, chillout and enjoy life
ken day
Charlie George
Charlie George

Return to Arsenal Talk