Beeb hate on Arsenal

Beeb hate on Arsenal

Postby Artemis8 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:53 pm

I think everyone is aware of a program called Q.I. If you've not heard of it or for all you internationals i'll just fill you in. Q.I stands for quite interesting. Its a program that oddly enough divulges little know facts i.e. biggest this, longest that, amazing this etc etc..

Its one of the more tolerable programs in the bbc's quirky liberal heavily scripted sh!te, you know what i mean. Its kinda friends with the "have i got news" or "mock the week". Its aimed at people of intelligence, and as a result its main audience is primarily people wishing to give off the impression of intelligence. Anyway enough of me ranting about the snake in the grass we call the bbc.

When playing the "what contestant has what sound buzzer joke". A pedantic and boring affair, of which the joke died about 10 seconds into the first episode. This happens

Player 1-3 (some random sound)

Poor old Alan Davis (fellow gooner) has a sound bite from that famous bbc FT football results reader saying "Arsenal 0 - Norwich 3"... his poor face drops and everyone laughs... Now i have to put up with that all episode, well ot me mr beeb. I shall just watch home and away on channel 5 :naughty:

link anyway http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... _7_Gothic/
Artemis8

Re: Beeb hate on Arsenal

Postby gzagee » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:09 pm

So what? I quite like that programme.

And it's auntie beeb to you :razz:
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Artemis8 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 pm

gzagee wrote:So what? I quite like that programme.

And it's auntie beeb to you :razz:

cant hear you, my minds in summer bay......
Artemis8

Postby Inchpräctice » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:47 pm

I think you're taking life a bit too seriously mate.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby gooner90 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:50 am

i watched that programme once for about 10mins and its 10mins im not getting back..... what a waste of my time it was as boring as watching the MLS
gooner90
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Return to TV