Arshavin - I'd have loved Spurs move

Arshavin - I'd have loved Spurs move

Postby NIGooner » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:00 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elona.html

Hard to adapt to expensive England? He must be having a laugh?

What does everyone think?
NIGooner
Charlie George
Charlie George

Re: Arshavin - I'd have loved Spurs move

Postby Fabby » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Lol at the Daily Fail's attempts to make it sound like he's slating us.

BUT, he is a whingy little bitch sometimes. Expensive England? f***off Arsh, its expensive for everyone and your being paid twice in a week what a lot of people make in a year.
If It Feels Good, Do It.

Van Basten
Rivaldo------------- R.Gullit
Guardiola Effenberg
R.Carlos -----------------------J.Zanetti
Costacurta M.Sammer Bergomi
GK
Fabby
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby rogerthornhill » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:39 pm

I read the article and I didn't see anything about him saying that he would have loved a move to Tottenham.
rogerthornhill
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cheese » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Epic fail by the Daily Mail.

Brilliant.
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CynicalGooner » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:43 pm

So he jizzes over Barcelona... yawn, I'm bored of every footballer syaing that. Barca must be getting a bit sore after all the dick sucking.

The Spurs thing is funny though, he'd have liked a move.... LAST YEAR
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby gooner90 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:45 pm

playing for 1 of the top clubs in the world and its a bit pricey to live here??? for all tht money a week to kick a ball around id be lost what to do with the money
gooner90
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Fordy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:52 pm

You got to remember he was on 100 - 120k at his old club becuase he signed that daft contract that all the fuse was about when he was joining.

so he took about 20 -40k a week less to join arsenal and then he didnt know about the 60% tax rule so he is well short of what he used to earn so it will seem a little expencive for him in england.
Fordy

Postby Fordy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:33 pm

jayantmoudgil wrote:
Fordy wrote:You got to remember he was on 100 - 120k at his old club becuase he signed that daft contract that all the fuse was about when he was joining.

so he took about 20 -40k a week less to join arsenal and then he didnt know about the 60% tax rule so he is well short of what he used to earn so it will seem a little expencive for him in england.

I am not buying the fact that he didn't know about the tax rate. No one is stupid enough to join a different employer and not take into account how much taxes would be give. Yes, he moaned about it and that was a plain wrong thing to do.

If you remember at the time a few on here debated if the tax rule was real or not and they live in this country so there is no reason why he couldnt have known.

so if he is on 80k a week which is likley it lives him with 32k a week which i know is more than any of us can dream off but a move any where else in europe would probebly see him 2.4 million a year better off.

Not saying he is going to leave but if any of the big teams bid dont be suprised to see him ask to leave.
Fordy

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Fordy wrote:
jayantmoudgil wrote:
Fordy wrote:You got to remember he was on 100 - 120k at his old club becuase he signed that daft contract that all the fuse was about when he was joining.

I am not buying the fact that he didn't know about the tax rate. No one is stupid enough to join a different employer and not take into account how much taxes would be give. Yes, he moaned about it and that was a plain wrong thing to do.

If you remember at the time a few on here debated if the tax rule was real or not and they live in this country so there is no reason why he couldnt have known.

so if he is on 80k a week which is likley it lives him with 32k a week which i know is more than any of us can dream off but a move any where else in europe would probebly see him 2.4 million a year better off.

Not saying he is going to leave but if any of the big teams bid dont be suprised to see him ask to leave.

He'd clear closer to £50k if he was on £80k a week.

To be honest though Londons expensive as f**k regardless of your wage. Higher mortgage payments, taxes, bills...
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Return to 23. Andrey Arshavin