9/11 phone calls from the towers

Re: 9/11 phone calls from the towers

Postby Reverend Gooner » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:02 am

This is an interview with Noam Chomsky about the 9/11 conspiracy theories, he is arguably American foreign policies biggest critic and wouldn't pett to criticise the US government if necessary. Even he denies that it was an inside job, each part is only 3-4 mins so worth a watch.

One of the key things for me is when he mentions how "porous" the system is and that it is hard to keep any information secret (not to mention that everyone in the loop would have to have been ok with it and not have a conscience which seems ridiculously unlikely to me) and also that if the Bush administration were caught "it would be the end of the republican party forever", why in a million years would they risk that, the stakes were miles too high.

This is just one view anyway but an important view i think considering the knowledge and also the political view of the speaker.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Swan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 am

if planes took down the twin towers then what took down building 7 later on that day...
no one talks about it but it was a 50 story government building and no plane hit it but it came down in it's foot print as well...

do you think bin ladden can make N.O.R.A.D stand down that day, not a chance only the government can do that...

i don't want to believe that the government had something to do with it but to much doesn't make sense with what the government has said what has happened....
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Popey » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 am

BennisBergkamp wrote:If you think 9/11 was a conspiracy, then you're an idiot. As abfab said, it was just terrorists being W****rs.

Some of you are just sooo naive. Do you really think that the us government is lead by angels? It is stupid not to question real facts. We’ve got more facts that speaks against than for the “official” story that has been told by bush and co.

And example: How can a boeing make a 5m hole in the pentagon? This boeing was 38m large and 13m high…very logic?!? and the pentagon is the most deffended building in the world.

The whole bin laden family was in America at the 9/11 but they just took a plane and went home. Why did the us government let them go?

that's just some facts that were not answered by the us governement. and I've got 30 facts about that and more.

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Trina » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:55 am

I don't know one person who doesn't remember what they were doing when this happened.

I didn't realise the program was on until I heard the lasses talking about it yesterday. I watched the twin towers film at the weekend though.

As for it being terrorists and thats the end of the story, do some research and then you'll see there is more to it. I still don't truly know what to believe, but I do believe there is more to it than what we have been told.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby BennisBergkamp » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:15 am

So wait, you people believe that a government that couldn't even keep a blowjob secret, that utterly failed to find the WMD's in Iraq they said were definitely there, that has messed up time and time again.....You're saying they somehow rigged two entire buildings with explosives, concocted an elaborate plot involving airplanes and terrorists, and killed thousands of their own citizens ALL WHILE KEEPING IT SECRET FROM EVERYONE, and with not a SINGLE government person involved either leaking information to the press or objecting to killing thousands of Americans...and all that just so they could invade a country for some oil and money. It's farcical.

The U.S. government does plenty of terrible things without people making up ridiculous conspiracy theories. The Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina, the economy...the list of things they've completely ballsed up goes on and on, yet you're sitting here trying to blame them for the acts of terrorists. Now, I am NEVER one to defend the U.S. government. I think Cheney and Bush deserve to be put on trial for war crimes. But to turn a blind eye to the disgusting, f***ing evil terrorists who did this and try to blame it on the government is utterly disrespectful to the people who died.

And as for that bullshit "Loose Change" video, probably made by some sad unemployed 35-year-old living in his mum's attic, spending his time reading the Huffington Post and wanking....well have a read of this...it's called SCIENCE: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science ... 27842.html.
BennisBergkamp
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Popey » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:43 am

The 9/11 benefited which party? Bush or bin laden? Off course bush. Why should bin laden make things like that? You can’t believe that a man who lived in a cave can plan such big things like the 9/11? This is just non-sense. Bin laden worked for the CIA. Why would he do things like that? In fact: since the 9/11 we are all under danger to be attacked by “terrorists” and since this date everything just gets worst for us normal people. Biometric passport, they are checking our e-mails, our phones etc. that has all been created to control humans.

You are just ignoring the facts. Why did all the videos disappear that shows “the plane” flying in the pentagon? The pentagon is the best defended building on earth and no camera could film the “plane”? how is this possible. The CIA took all the 84 videos that were recorded dur-ing that time. But why? Do they want to hide something?

And you’re talking about science but explain me: how it is possible that a boeing (38m large and 13m high) only makes a 5m hole in the pentagon? And that everything from the boeing disappears? No wings, no engine, no blackbox!?!

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Popey you need to stop because you are making a fool of yourself. The twin towers were full of people from all around the planet, if Bush blew them up (which is just more ridiculous blame Bush for everything nonsense) don't you think someone ANYONE would have found proof? And by proof I mean someone other than rabble rousers like Michael Moore and that jackass who made Zeitgeist, wasn't he also the pratt who said the Holocaust never happened?
As for your Pentagon comment, just how is the Pentagon the best defended building in the world? is there SAM's and AAA situated all around it? the answer is NO. The Pentagon is protected against people trying to get in but not a f***ing plane hitting it, as to the hole, the bloody thing didn't hit full on it glanced it, and as to you assumption about the film footage, did you ever think there might have been classified shots that they didn't want getting out?
As for the people who say flight 93 was headed for the White House, WRONG the plane that hit the Pentagon was headed for the White House but they couldn't find it and picked a second target.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:20 pm

One last point. If I or anyone else came out and said MI5 planted the bombs in England that so disgusted and horrified everyone you'd be calling for our head and demanding we get banned, but its ok to throw ridiculous and frankly disgusting accusations around just because you hate a nation.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Briggsy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Fabrestuta let me address some points firstly I do believe the US army shot the plane down to stop further tragedies damaged limitations you see. A plane carrying 80 or so passengers gave there lifes to stop deaths of thousands more dying on the ground! I think some people are misunderstanding the conspiracy about blowing up the twin towers the bombs could of been put in after the initial plane crashes to make them collapse like a pack of cards rather than toppling over causing more death and billions dollars more damage than they already done. Some people see conspiracys in everything princess Di, Michael Jackson, JFK etc etc its not a attack on your country mate. Some people try to understand things and they use all bizzare ways to try, I hope I haven't offended you
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby BennisBergkamp » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Smooth, your theory is very much a possibility, but that's less a conspiracy theory than guessing what the government might have done to prevent more deaths. It makes a lot of sense, and at the end of the day it doesn't matter whether it's entirely true or not.

As for Popey's theories, well frankly I'm disgusted. Bin Laden and the Taliban quite clearly wanted wanted to instigate a war with the Western world. They WANT the Middle East to be at war with the West because that is how they see the world: them vs us. And they actually achieved exactly that.

I hated Bush, but why would he want to instigate a war with Muslim extremists? If he wanted to invade Iraq, he could have thought up countless reasons for it, some of which he even used (evil dictator, threat of WMD's, oil, etc etc.). And yet for some reason it's easier for you to believe that the government concocted a ridiculously elaborate plot, killing thousands of their own citizens, in order to gain money and power. You have watched too many Die Hard films, mate.

As Fordy said, we would be disgusted if someone suggested that MI5 had organised the London bombings, and yet because it's America it's somehow OK. As a part-American, I find your ridiculous theories deeply offensive. Please keep them to yourself.

And as a final sidenote, if the US government is so ingeniously evil and all-powerful, then why isn't the guy who made "Loose Change" already dead and his video destroyed?
BennisBergkamp
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby StLGooner » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:24 pm

BennisBergkamp wrote:And as a final sidenote, if the US government is so ingeniously evil and all-powerful, then why isn't the guy who made "Loose Change" already dead and his video destroyed?

Wouldn't that just add fuel to the conspiracy?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BennisBergkamp » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:34 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
BennisBergkamp wrote:And as a final sidenote, if the US government is so ingeniously evil and all-powerful, then why isn't the guy who made "Loose Change" already dead and his video destroyed?

Yeah, you're right...they've thought of everything. Evil masterminds :rolleyes:
BennisBergkamp
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby StLGooner » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:42 pm

BennisBergkamp wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:

Yeah, you're right...they've thought of everything. Evil masterminds :rolleyes:

No seriously!! For conspiracy theorist, it would just add more truth (for them) to what they already believe. If the guy who made that video got killed, then they would just blame the government anyway for trying to shut him up.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:10 pm

If the military shot down the plane how do you account for the live phone calls from flight 93 where many of the passengers said they were going to have a go since they were already dead? It wasn't just one or two people it was numerous. One mother basically told her son to try and do something since it was clear the plane was going to be used in a suicide attack.
There was no fighters in the air until after the Pentagon had been hit and if the plane had been shot down there would be at least one eye witness, all the other theories about 9/11 had alleged evidence but absolutely none about flight 93, in fact even a lot of conspiracy theorists held up their hands and said the people on flight 93 were heroes, after all its better do die on your feet than on your knees. I don't know why some people have a hard time getting their head around the fact that these people were going to die no matter what, they just decided to die by their own choosing.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby gzagee » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Oh don't you just miss GES on occasions like this? :sneaky:
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

PreviousNext

Return to TV