WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 pm

gzagee wrote:
mikey_gooner wrote:you can argue all you want of its 100% true or not but to be demanding NOW that wenger goes is f***ing madness , replace with who ? IF he does nothing this season then yeah start the witch hunt of you want but how about just getting behind the team rather then slagging the manager this early in the season ? :BangHead:

Cos they want to us to be just like Chavs. Get rid of a perfectly good manager who's gone a few years without a trophy and replace him with a revolving door hotseat due to the fact that some Russian/Uzbeki fatcat has bought the club.

How many seasons with no trophy would you leave it? A number, no bullshit.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby gzagee » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Up For Grabs Now wrote:
mikey_gooner wrote:you can argue all you want of its 100% true or not but to be demanding NOW that wenger goes is f***ing madness , replace with who ? IF he does nothing this season then yeah start the witch hunt of you want but how about just getting behind the team rather then slagging the manager this early in the season ? :BangHead:

I am behind the team. Just not the manager. This is reckless and stupid. I wont wait until the end of the season. What for? I have no faith left in his judgement whatsoever.

What about last season? the one before that? The one before that? Look, even if we win a major title this season, which I dont beieve we will, then I'm sorry to say that it will be down to the physio's more than the manager. If the first team stay fit then great. If not, then we're f***ked.

You're a joker, mate.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby gooneritis » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Up For Grabs Now wrote:

I am behind the team. Just not the manager. This is reckless and stupid. I wont wait until the end of the season. What for? I have no faith left in his judgement whatsoever.

What about last season? the one before that? The one before that? Look, even if we win a major title this season, which I dont beieve we will, then I'm sorry to say that it will be down to the physio's more than the manager. If the first team stay fit then great. If not, then we're f***ked.

HAHAHHAHA

the stupidest comment I HAVE EVER READ on this forum.

do us all a favour and f**k off.

if this arsenal side wins the league it has nothing to do with the manager, :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: what a stupid c*** comment.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooneritis » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Up For Grabs Now wrote:
gzagee wrote:

Cos they want to us to be just like Chavs. Get rid of a perfectly good manager who's gone a few years without a trophy and replace him with a revolving door hotseat due to the fact that some Russian/Uzbeki fatcat has bought the club.

a) we're not all spoilt c**** like you throwing out the toys because you've had to wait a few years
b) we're sensible enough to see we're closer to winning a major trophy with wenger in charge than we will be if we sacked him.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby mikey_gooner » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Up For Grabs Now wrote:
gzagee wrote:

i would not judge it on years without a trophy .........
mikey_gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Reverend Gooner » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 pm

I know Wenger's policies can be frustrating but does anyone else other than me actually find it fun?
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fordy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 pm

goonertis stop telling people to f**k off its doin my head in, When your names in red you can decide who fucks off
Fordy

Postby gzagee » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 pm

At Up For Grabs Now:

I'll ask you the same thing I suggested to Plymouth Gooner (who chickened out).

You're now a Red member, right?
If you're so hellbent on seeing Wenger leave why don't you make a banner saying 'WENGER OUT' and unfurl it at the next game you attend.
Cos you never know, there may be one or two who agree.
Probably not many though, but nonetheless I think it's one thing posting sh*tty threads from the cosiness of your bedroom and completely another to grow the balls to do it in our stadium.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Gooneritis, im getting a bit tired of your internet hardman act. I suggest you button it or I will puish for a ban. Your attitude stinks.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby foxy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Fordy wrote:goonertis stop telling people to f**k off its doin my head in, When your names in red you can decide who fucks off

:clap:
Aaron Ramsey's magic, he wears an Arsenal hat. Sir Alex said come play for me but Aaron said f**k that. Ramsey is a Gooners fan, he wears his shirt with pride, he plays for Arsenal FC, red and white army by his side!
foxy
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby InTheNorthBank » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Have to say, UFGN has som excellent points a that is a well put argument mate, no doubt.

But I can't agree with it at all. 'Wenger out' is the last thing I want. Let's get some perspective, if we had beaten Utd at the weekend (which we nearly did/should have done) we'd all be wanking ourselves off saying what an unbelievable start to the season it is.

Ok so we didn't beat Utd, but the fact remains we look good. No arguments there.

Do I think we could have done with a couple more heads? Too right, bu doesn't mean I want Wenger out.
"I am going to make this the greatest club in the world." - Herbert Chapman
InTheNorthBank
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby mikey_gooner » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 pm

gzagee wrote:At Up For Grabs Now:

I'll ask you the same thing I suggested to Plymouth Gooner (who chickened out).

You're now a Red member, right?
If you're so hellbent on seeing Wenger leave why don't you make a banner saying 'WENGER OUT' and unfurl it at the next game you attend.
Cos you never know, there may be one or two who agree.
Probably not many though, but nonetheless I think it's one thing posting sh*tty threads from the cosiness of your bedroom and completely another to grow the balls to do it in our stadium.

we can have whip round on here for the banner if you like but im guesiing you have one already made by the tone of your posts ? :dontknow:
mikey_gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GunnGunn » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:I know Wenger's policies can be frustrating but does anyone else other than me actually find it fun?

Bout as fun as tongueing a fat birds gaping arsehole...
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 pm

gunngunn wrote:
Reverend Gooner wrote:I know Wenger's policies can be frustrating but does anyone else other than me actually find it fun?

Bout as fun as tongueing a fat birds gaping arsehole...

:rofll: :rofll:

If it wasn't so rude I'd nominate that for quote of the month.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 pm

InTheNorthBank wrote:Have to say, UFGN has som excellent points a that is a well put argument mate, no doubt.

But I can't agree with it at all. 'Wenger out' is the last thing I want. Let's get some perspective, if we had beaten Utd at the weekend (which we nearly did/should have done) we'd all be wanking ourselves off saying what an unbelievable start to the season it is.

Ok so we didn't beat Utd, but the fact remains we look good. No arguments there.

Do I think we could have done with a couple more heads? Too right, bu doesn't mean I want Wenger out.

But ultimately its his job to look after the best interests of the team and the club. I cant see that he is doing that by putting a top four finnish up as a serious gamble. Cos thats what he is doing, no mistake there. The consiquences of no CL would be very serious for the club.

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts