GW Bonus Ball Weekly!!!

All forum-related announcements will be posted here.

GW Bonus Ball Weekly!!!

Postby Trina » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 pm

We have been inspired by the Celtic Forums football coupon and we have come up with our own idea.(Although some of you may already play it offline!)

This idea will benefit the site and one of you each week cash wise.

What we propose to do is a bonus ball through the lotto. Numbers 1-49 will be available for purchase each week at £1 each.

How it will work is:

Each week a new thread will be made and in the first post, numbers 1-49 will be listed. In that thread, please post the number you want. This number will be held for 6 hours until a payment is made through paypal using the donate button on the index page.. You can pay it with Debit or Credit card into the paypal account. We will not be able to accept cheques though, sorry.

Once you have made the payment, your name will be added to the original post and no one else can take that number.

If you are paying for more than one week, please state in your post how many weeks you are paying.

How the prize will work is:

Obviously we can't guarantee all 49 numbers will be taken each week (I hope they are!). So how we will do it is 70% of money taken goes to the winner and 30% goes to Goonersworld.

If no one wins, the money will be carried over to the following week.

The thread will be posted every Sunday and all entries (including paid for) must be done by 12pm on a Saturday.

A new thread will be posted in the General Forum shortly :)

Edit: Thread now created for week 1 here viewtopic.php?f=11&p=296982#p296982
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Re: GW Bonus Ball Weekly!!!

Postby Fordy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:35 am

has no body got any feedback on this idea
Fordy

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:27 am

Think its a great idea will certainly help you with running costs of the site & paying for competition prizes ect as long as enough people enter.

Im in - Right now where's that 4-leaf clover of mine!? :rofll:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:00 pm

I love this kind of thing, i hope it rollsover then i bag the big one *evil laugh*
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Announcements