Pirates

Pirates

Postby djaxster » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Did anyone see this last night. It was on Sky1 with Ross Kemp and it was about the Somlian and Kenyan pirates vs the Navy. It showed the navy patroling a million squared mile area and protecting the merchant ships.
One ship that they were called to was a false alrm only for them to be told that it was Hijacked by pirates the next morning... They made their way to that area but couldn't do anything as it had been hijacked.. By attcking they put the ships crew at risk....
Anyways they found the skiv(a small boat) that they had used which han large cans of petrol and RPG cases and...................................A f***ing Arsenal kind of visitors neck thing. You know they use them for visitors or VIP's....The marines were all laughing about it but this has got me thinking...
First Bin Laden now Pirates are Gonners. :arsenal3:
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: Pirates

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:36 pm

The unmanned air drone that was used to fly over the pirates that were holding the hostages just recently was made by my company. It let the snipers know their exact position, and once they popped their heads up the snipers killed 3 out of 4 of them with only 3 shots. Result!!!! :)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Pirates

Postby djaxster » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:18 pm

i don't know if you know this program or Ross but he used to be an acto.He done something about the worlds dangerous gangs and when he done one in Africa they were wearing Arsenal shirts..
Is Wenger some criminal overlord who is having to Pirate ships so we can buy players. Me thinks there's more to this than we know about
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Return to TV