Leandro Trossard (19)

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby Salibatelli » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:52 pm

themessiah wrote:That was not the cameo you would have wanted tbf :lol: :lol:


No wasn’t effective when he came on today.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023
 
Posts: 15660
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby Nuggets » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:54 pm

Salibatelli wrote:
themessiah wrote:That was not the cameo you would have wanted tbf :lol: :lol:


No wasn’t effective when he came on today.

However he didn’t get much time today did he unlike scuff :tumbleweed:
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 26580
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby Salibatelli » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:59 pm

Nuggets wrote:
Salibatelli wrote:
themessiah wrote:That was not the cameo you would have wanted tbf :lol: :lol:


No wasn’t effective when he came on today.

However he didn’t get much time today did he unlike scuff :tumbleweed:


No true, ghost and flop were much worse.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023
 
Posts: 15660
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby 22-0 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:59 pm

Who would even blame a sub for this result.. nuts.

Unless ofc they got an agenda.
User avatar
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6024
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby Ach » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:08 pm

Surely our best option upfront even when the other 2 are back
Ach
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 35046
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby VCC » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:32 am

Very good goal and shows why you need to play right on the shoulders of the defenders
User avatar
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 15188
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby swipe right » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:11 am

Ach wrote:Surely our best option upfront even when the other 2 are back

Pretty much what I’ve been saying all along. But what do I know.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:05 am

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:09 pm

swipe right wrote:
Ach wrote:Surely our best option upfront even when the other 2 are back

Pretty much what I’ve been saying all along. But what do I know.


You’re not a genius and expert like the manager, so you’re right.

Trossard must not be doing it in training, Nketiah on the other hand must be hitting it out of the park, Jesus too, even when he’s injured.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023
 
Posts: 15660
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby Zenith » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:04 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 37842
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby swipe right » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:54 pm

Nketiah 16 games, 5 goals, 1 assist (3 goals against Sheffield)
Trossard 13 games, 5 goals, 1 assist

Trossard should be starting ahead of Eddie.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:05 am

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby VCC » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:01 pm

swipe right wrote:Nketiah 16 games, 5 goals, 1 assist (3 goals against Sheffield)
Trossard 13 games, 5 goals, 1 assist

Trossard should be starting ahead of Eddie.

:popcorn: :popcorn:
User avatar
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 15188
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:12 pm

I love that he can simply be judged on his performances. None of this absurdity about how "it's not his natural position". The whole point of this tactical setup is to have players who can rotate between positions as needed.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham
 
Posts: 12829
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 am

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby Nuggets » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:16 pm

Highbury Hillbilly wrote:I love that he can simply be judged on his performances. None of this absurdity about how "it's not his natural position". The whole point of this tactical setup is to have players who can rotate between positions as needed.

:clap: :clap:
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 26580
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby swipe right » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:50 pm

swipe right wrote:Nketiah 16 games, 5 goals, 1 assist (3 goals against Sheffield)
Trossard 13 games, 5 goals, 1 assist

Trossard should be starting ahead of Eddie.

Bumppppppppp
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:05 am

Re: Leandro Trossard (19)

Postby VCC » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:55 pm

swipe right wrote:
swipe right wrote:Nketiah 16 games, 5 goals, 1 assist (3 goals against Sheffield)
Trossard 13 games, 5 goals, 1 assist

Trossard should be starting ahead of Eddie.

Bumppppppppp

:popcorn: :popcorn:
User avatar
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 15188
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests