American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:21 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:So sleepy Joe in a speech last week described 1930s baseball star Satchel Paige as 'a great Negro'.

Not a peep of criticism from the US or UK media, who if this had been Donald Trump would have leapt on it, and described it as either racism, or at least being hopelessly out of touch with the modern world.

Why are the US and UK media so obviously inclined to protect such an inept, unpopular and completely incapable President?

Did he say "Negro League" or just "Negro" on it's own?

Its not even funny anymore, the hypocrisy has got so bad its almost getting to that time where a revolution needs to happen.

The reason he gets away with it is because the Democrats have allies in big business, media and social media company owners.

............. why?

If nothing else like political allignment etc I think its because the Democrats control the major states, New york, Los Angeles / California.

If you control those states you control big business.

I'm actually shocked that the Republicans have allowed this to happen, its almost like they'e just happy to cede power to the Dems.
The only thing that's propping up the Republicans is the silent majority who are completely and utterly fed up with the Left and have nowhere else to pour their support into.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Goonerred » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:42 pm

Kamala Harris is now (acting) president of the USA as Biden has his medical. First female to do so.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby Phil71 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:33 pm

Goonerred wrote:Kamala Harris is now (acting) president of the USA as Biden has his medical. First female to do so.

She has a 23% popularity rating. Many in the leftie liberal world are putting it down to misogyny and racism.

I wonder what the reason is for Biden's 32% rating. Must be misandry and ageism.

It can't be that they're a pair of incompetent fools.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:56 pm

Kyle Rittenhouse is a free man

Jury just voted not guilty on all charges
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Phil71 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:00 pm

And the moral of the story is; don't run aggressively toward someone who has a gun and try to take it off them, or you might get shot.

Anyway - if Trump was still in power the riots would be starting about now.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:18 pm

Jedi wrote:Kyle Rittenhouse is a free man

The response from the people on the left to this verdict has been as delusional as anything I've seen from the right over the years. It's actually insane how partisan everyone in America is.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:52 pm

Jedi wrote:
Jedi wrote:Kyle Rittenhouse is a free man

The response from the people on the left to this verdict has been as delusional as anything I've seen from the right over the years. It's actually insane how partisan everyone in America is.

Well I'm glad you see that.

Whenever I do a political test the results are Centre / Left although I would consider myself central I do agree on some of the Lefts ways of running things.

.......... however, the Centre / Centre Right at the moment is the only place I see sanity and reasonable behavior.

For me the Left have gone completely off the reservation and nothing they're doing is sane, let alone supportable, its actual crazy talk.

Its a shame because you need two healthy, vote worthy oppositions to make democracy work, right now its not.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:08 pm

Biden when asked about the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict ...........

"I didn't watch the trial"

Yet you freely stood up and accused him of being a white supremacist, when obviously not knowing the facts of the case.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the leader of the Free world.

Are we even trying anymore?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:10 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:So sleepy Joe in a speech last week described 1930s baseball star Satchel Paige as 'a great Negro'.

Not a peep of criticism from the US or UK media, who if this had been Donald Trump would have leapt on it, and described it as either racism, or at least being hopelessly out of touch with the modern world.

Why are the US and UK media so obviously inclined to protect such an inept, unpopular and completely incapable President?

So he immediately corrected himself? Talk about much ado about nothing.

There's more of a case with the "you ain't black" comment.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:51 pm

LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:

So he immediately corrected himself? Talk about much ado about nothing.

There's more of a case with the "you ain't black" comment.

Oh stop , for goodness sake LMAO.
The outrage would be off the scale if Trump said this whether he corrected himself or not. Just the rumour he used the N word in a video that never surfaced was enough to be used against him constantly in the run up to the 2016 election.
Biden is so clearly a racist and it's something that is deeply rooted in him.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:53 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Biden when asked about the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict ...........

"I didn't watch the trial"

Yet you freely stood up and accused him of being a white supremacist, when obviously not knowing the facts of the case.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the leader of the Free world.

Are we even trying anymore?

Exactly - the President slandering a person on trial like that was so bad.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:55 pm

Phil71 wrote:And the moral of the story is; don't run aggressively toward someone who has a gun and try to take it off them, or you might get shot.

Anyway - if Trump was still in power the riots would be starting about now.

Indeed.

I hope this underpins for every American that they have the absolute right to use deadly force to protect their lives. It also gives the lawless rent a riot participants pause for thought. Maybe their price will go up to get them out on the street.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:31 pm

Joe Biden in 2020

Last year, during the second presidential debate, then-candidate Biden blamed President Trump for the coronavirus related fatalities in the United States.

“220,000 Americans dead,” Biden said. ”If you hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this — anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as President of the United States of America.”

This year more people have died in America from Coronavirus under Biden's watch than did last year, with still some of the year left.
Wonder when he is resigning?
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:27 am

jayramfootball wrote:Joe Biden in 2020

Last year, during the second presidential debate, then-candidate Biden blamed President Trump for the coronavirus related fatalities in the United States.

“220,000 Americans dead,” Biden said. ”If you hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this — anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as President of the United States of America.”

This year more people have died in America from Coronavirus under Biden's watch than did last year, with still some of the year left.
Wonder when he is resigning?

More than 400k have died from covid this year?

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... 4c5e1c0068
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Phil71 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:33 pm

My money is on Trump being back in the White House after the next Presidential Elections.

Biden is overseeing a complete disaster. Crime is spiralling out of control, illegal immigrants are flooding across the border with Mexico. Over 1.7 MILLION people have been apprehended trying to cross the border illegally. And the Dems blocked him from building that wall.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate