Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby Zenith » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:35 pm

Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 34859
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby starmandb » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:52 pm

Assist for guendouzi as Hertha Berlin beat bayer Leverkusen 3-0
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
 
Posts: 13414
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby starmandb » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:22 pm

Willock equalised in a 2-2 draw for Newcastle home to spurs
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
 
Posts: 13414
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby starmandb » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:53 pm

An assist for Clarke today as Oldham won 4-1 at Crawley
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
 
Posts: 13414
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby starmandb » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:57 pm

Winner for willock today as Newcastle won 3-2 at west ham
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
 
Posts: 13414
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby KG3 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:30 am

starmandb wrote:Winner for willock today as Newcastle won 3-2 at west ham


Seems to be sound well over there, I think they’ll make an offer for him and other low level teams, not good enough for us though, hopefully he keeps it up so we can get a decent fee
User avatar
KG3
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby starmandb » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:56 pm

Goal for John-jules as Doncaster lose 2-1 at Accrington
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
 
Posts: 13414
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby starmandb » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:21 pm

Equaliser for
Willock today at Liverpool
As Newcastle drewc1-1
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
 
Posts: 13414
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby starmandb » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:21 am

Maitland Niles wins the penalty for West Brom to equalise at villa
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
 
Posts: 13414
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby starmandb » Sat May 01, 2021 4:46 pm

Assist for John jules as Doncaster win 2-1 at Rochdale
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
 
Posts: 13414
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby Paddy » Tue May 04, 2021 12:20 pm

Sven Mislintat is growing increasingly confident of completing a deal to sign Mavropanos, with #AFC opening the door to a permanent sale. [Kicker Via @FT_Redaktion]


So we'll probs end up keeping luiz and holding and getting rid of a player that's doing well and showing great potential? Makes sense.
Paddy
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:09 am

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby KG3 » Tue May 04, 2021 7:57 pm

Paddy wrote:Sven Mislintat is growing increasingly confident of completing a deal to sign Mavropanos, with #AFC opening the door to a permanent sale. [Kicker Via @FT_Redaktion]


So we'll probs end up keeping luiz and holding and getting rid of a player that's doing well and showing great potential? Makes sense.


Holding was never going anywhere probably Artetas favourite CB , he gave him a new contract and makes him captain when Aubas not about.

As for David Luiz I doubt he’s staying at this point, but obviously if he’s offered a contract and wants to stay it’ll be great for us, the only leader we have at the back and our best CB
User avatar
KG3
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby Tony Adams » Tue May 04, 2021 8:17 pm

KG3 wrote:
Paddy wrote:Sven Mislintat is growing increasingly confident of completing a deal to sign Mavropanos, with #AFC opening the door to a permanent sale. [Kicker Via @FT_Redaktion]


So we'll probs end up keeping luiz and holding and getting rid of a player that's doing well and showing great potential? Makes sense.


Holding was never going anywhere probably Artetas favourite CB , he gave him a new contract and makes him captain when Aubas not about.

As for David Luiz I doubt he’s staying at this point, but obviously if he’s offered a contract and wants to stay it’ll be great for us, the only leader we have at the back and our best CB
Providing Saliba is given a chance, selling mavrapanos and keeping luiz/holding won't be the end of the world. Just buys time for Saliba to push for a place.
???/???
???/Chambers--White/Holding--Gabriel/Mari--Tierney/Tavares
Partey/Sambi--???/Azeez
Saka/Pepe--Smith Rowe/???--Aubameyang/Martinelli
Lacazette/???
User avatar
Tony Adams
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 38645
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby Paddy » Tue May 04, 2021 8:19 pm

luiz is a calamity so its awful news if he stays

and holding is bang average
Paddy
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:09 am

Re: Arsenal players on loan 20/21

Postby starmandb » Sat May 08, 2021 9:21 am

Goal for willock last night as Nothing to play forNewcastle won 4-2 at champions league spot chasing Leicester.
God we must have been really dire to beat them last week
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
 
Posts: 13414
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DiamondGooner and 4 guests