Dani Ceballos

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Dani Ceballos (8)

Postby Power n Glory » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:31 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:Leno shouldn't have played that ball but Ceballos could have turned his right to protect the ball more or knocked it back to Leno first time. Instead he takes a touch and turns straight to the opponent. Poor awareness and decision making from both Leno and Ceballos. But the bulk of that is on Leno.

do me a favour, look how much space Ceballos is in ! The closest player to him was the player he turned into , but when the ball was played to him that player wasn't as close as the screenshots on here show.

I cannot blame Leno for that, he would expect his teammate to not be a cluttz and a) have a poor first touch and b) turn into danger.

Do you read the first line of a post and then start responding without reading the rest?

PNG, raise your game son !!

Did you ... or did you not attribute at least part of the blame on Leno, in your post ? I put a bit in bold to help you answer. :dontknow:

You've repeated what I've already said about Ceballos and flown off the handle as if I hadn't seen it and there isn't some form of common ground. Take a chill pill. I have no intention of killing Leno for that pass. As said, a better or smarter player would have dealt with that situation.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Power n Glory » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:33 pm

Rockape wrote:I've been around here a while now and you'll rarely see me slagging off our players, but Ive seen enough of Ceballos now to know that he's in no way, shape, or form.....the right player for us. It would be a big mistake to keep him! Get rid please, MA.

On the same page. I think Arteta is weighing up the situation hence why he's having a look at him in a more advanced role. It's a competition with Odegaard now and I think he's leaning towards Ode.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Rockape » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:58 pm

Power n Glory wrote:
Rockape wrote:I've been around here a while now and you'll rarely see me slagging off our players, but Ive seen enough of Ceballos now to know that he's in no way, shape, or form.....the right player for us. It would be a big mistake to keep him! Get rid please, MA.

On the same page. I think Arteta is weighing up the situation hence why he's having a look at him in a more advanced role. It's a competition with Odegaard now and I think he's leaning towards Ode.

I really hope so. Can't fault Ceballos for effort, but we need much more than that.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby thebigbangtheo » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:54 pm

Rockape wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:

I really hope so. Can't fault Ceballos for effort, but we need much more than that.

I was going to state that I'm drawing the same conclusions but then after a moments thought, realised that I had actually already concluded in my mind that this needs to be his last season with us, for his sake as much as ours.

Without need of an assassination job on him, other than a deal to pay £10M for Odegaard and get the Spaniard thrown in for free, (does the counter offer of £20M for the Norwegian and Real keep Ceballos, class as an assassination?) the wares he has on offer are not worth us having any further association beyond this season for me and think funds would be better allocated elsewhere.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Power n Glory » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:17 am

His form has fallen off a cliff. A really poor first half from him.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Dejan » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:23 am

His form cant fall off a cliff if it wasnt good in the first placr mate

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D5803 met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Power n Glory » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:27 am

Dejan wrote:His form cant fall off a cliff if it wasnt good in the first placr mate

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D5803 met Tapatalk

True. Maybe it was a new low.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby theHotHead » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:08 am

Worse performance from him. Get rid, he aint cutting it.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Santi » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:34 am

He is actually garbage, appreciate the good run of form towards the back end of last season but he is the only Spanish player I've ever seen who isn't composed under pressure and can't make simple passes.

Would not sign either him or Odegaard.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby KG3 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:38 pm

World class assist from Ceballos, Ramsey would be proud, now imagine Xhaka in the same position he’d start twerking for the defender to close him down and win the foul
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Rockape » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:25 pm

Every pig finds a truffle!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby thebigbangtheo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:00 am

Rockape wrote:Every pig finds a truffle!

Damn, that's harsh.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:35 am

thebigbangtheo wrote:

Damn, that's harsh.

Yeah, he was actually good today and he linked up well with the attackers and kept our passing combinations fluid.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Power n Glory » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:50 am

thebigbangtheo wrote:

Damn, that's harsh.

Harsh but probably because KG3 has called that a 'world class assist' and has shown some serious double standards recently. Never has a good word to say about Leno, Auba or Pepe even after good games and contributions (see latest on Pepe). A rare good Ceballos moment after a string of bad performances and he's world class again after an assist against a team bottom of the league?
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Salibatelli » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:00 am

Can’t wait to send this guy back, he’s been average since the day he arrived and one decent performance against a team who have 14 points and are bottom of the league doesn’t change that.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

PreviousNext

Return to World Football