The Wizard of Özil

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Mesut Özil (10)

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:40 am

swipe right wrote:
Losmeister wrote:finally.

What Starman said abut Wenger so succintly is best

He was good.
Then he was not.

No hate.
We need the wages to build the team back up.

We are not saving much in wages. Fenerbace is paying 90k per week, we are paying the rest, Ozil is waving loyalty bonus etc. Our net savings are expected to be 1.5 mil. Which is pittance.

So you'd rather pay out 1,500,000 (a pittance?) and have him play keyboard warrior for another six months?

This is a great result for our club - love him or hate him - nobody can pretends it wasn't time to move on.

It's done so good luck in Turkey, thanks for the good times shame about the last two years .... ESR will now get a 30k a week pay rise, now I wonder how much that amounts to in a year?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby swipe right » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:25 am

EliteKiller wrote:
swipe right wrote:

He was good.
Then he was not.

No hate.

We are not saving much in wages. Fenerbace is paying 90k per week, we are paying the rest, Ozil is waving loyalty bonus etc. Our net savings are expected to be 1.5 mil. Which is pittance.

So you'd rather pay out 1,500,000 (a pittance?) and have him play keyboard warrior for another six months?

This is a great result for our club - love him or hate him - nobody can pretends it wasn't time to move on.

It's done so good luck in Turkey, thanks for the good times shame about the last two years .... ESR will now get a 30k a week pay rise, now I wonder how much that amounts to in a year?

So we need to sell Ozil six months early to give ESR a raise? I love how our billionaire owner has got puppets like you on a string.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:56 am

swipe right wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
swipe right wrote:

He was good.
Then he was not.

No hate.

So we need to sell Ozil six months early to give ESR a raise? I love how our billionaire owner has got puppets like you on a string.

Says the fanboy who calls 1,500,000 a pittance .... it's more than most people earn in their entire lives .... but hey other people's money right?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby swipe right » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:18 am

EliteKiller wrote:
swipe right wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
swipe right wrote:

He was good.
Then he was not.

No hate.

Says the fanboy who calls 1,500,000 a pittance .... it's more than most people earn in their entire lives .... but hey other people's money right?

Rather Ozil than Kroenke have that money. But Kroenke fanboys like you wouldn’t understand.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:59 am

swipe right wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
swipe right wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
swipe right wrote:

He was good.
Then he was not.

No hate.

Rather Ozil than Kroenke have that money. But Kroenke fanboys like you wouldn’t understand.

Explain how he is a Kroenke fanboy.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:34 pm

swipe right wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
swipe right wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
swipe right wrote:

He was good.
Then he was not.

No hate.

Fanboy living in a fantasy reality - just make stuff up and convince yourself it's true - don't worry nurse will be along soon.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby theHotHead » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:52 pm

FFS, enough already with this stupid word. The only people in the world that use it are:

1) Fucktards.
2) Middle aged men that are too emotionally invested in an internet debate and think the word is an insult and/or think the word makes them cool/hip.
3) Teenage kids.

"Suck your mooma" ! Thats an insult worthy of the name. "Fanboy" ..... do me a f***ing favour John.

Swipey, don't get involved in this "fanboy" nonsense, leave it to EK to continue to make himself look stupid.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:56 pm

Fanboy; a male fan behaving in an obsessive or overexcited way.

That's the dictionary definition.

Definitely fits some of the Ozil fanatics.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:12 pm

theHotHead wrote:FFS, enough already with this stupid word. The only people in the world that use it are:

1) Fucktards.
2) Middle aged men that are too emotionally invested in an internet debate and think the word is an insult and/or think the word makes them cool/hip.
3) Teenage kids.

"Suck your mooma" ! Thats an insult worthy of the name. "Fanboy" ..... do me a f***ing favour John.

Swipey, don't get involved in this "fanboy" nonsense, leave it to EK to continue to make himself look stupid.

LoL - Fanboy has been Triggered - :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Ach » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:13 pm

Hothead not a fanboy of the word fanboy
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:22 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
theHotHead wrote:FFS, enough already with this stupid word. The only people in the world that use it are:

1) Fucktards.
3) Teenage kids.

LoL - Fanboy has been Triggered - :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

Triggered ?? By you ??? You have never bested me in a discussion on Goonersworld EK, so why would I be triggered by you ? Dream on .......

No fool that uses the word "fanboy" could ever beat me in an argument.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby swipe right » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:26 pm

1) Fucktards.
3) Teenage kids.

You’re right. As a respected member of society I cannot stoop to this level.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:30 pm

swipe right wrote:

1) Fucktards.
3) Teenage kids.

You’re right. As a respected member of society I cannot stoop to this level.

You are?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby theHotHead » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:30 pm

Phil71 wrote:Fanboy; a male fan behaving in an obsessive or overexcited way.

2 things.

The first, I am talking about the people that use the word in the first place. No self-respecting adult would ever use it.

The second, nobody acts in an overexcited way and the only people that act in an obsessive way are those that don't like Ozil.

Take Goonerz, as an example, over 90% of his posts are on the Ozil thread. There is not a single poster that defends Ozil where even 50% of his posts are in the Ozil thread.

Take the rest of you plebs, you post in the Ozil thread after we win or lose games Ozil has not even played in. And you dare to suggest those defending Ozil are obsessive ???? :rofll:
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:34 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Fanboy; a male fan behaving in an obsessive or overexcited way.

2 things.

The first, I am talking about the people that use the word in the first place. No self-respecting adult would ever use it.

The second, nobody acts in an overexcited way and the only people that act in an obsessive way are those that don't like Ozil.

Take Goonerz, as an example, over 90% of his posts are on the Ozil thread. There is not a single poster that defends Ozil where even 50% of his posts are in the Ozil thread.

Take the rest of you plebs, you post in the Ozil thread after we win or lose games Ozil has not even played in. And you dare to suggest those defending Ozil are obsessive ???? :rofll:

I have rarely posted in this thread. That's a reflection of how little I care for the topic.

It is occasionally entertaining though to watch the squabbling.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club