Arsenal Vs Bolton | Premiership 10/01/09

Arsenal Vs Bolton | Premiership 10/01/09

Postby SE13 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Re: Arsenal Vs Bolton | Premiership 10/01/09

Postby Gooner Girl » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Oooh! I'm going to this game with thebish! Have to sit in the Bolton end though.... :?
Gooner Girl
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby thebish » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:43 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:Oooh! I'm going to this game with thebish! Have to sit in the Bolton end though.... :?

brushing up that cod-northern accent hun? "path" - not "parth.." "dirty Gooner bastards" - not "dirty Gooner baaaarstards" and you'll fit right in! shall I bring u a JJ hat? ;)
thebish

Postby Gooner Girl » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:57 pm

thebish wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:Oooh! I'm going to this game with thebish! Have to sit in the Bolton end though.... :?

brushing up that cod-northern accent hun? "path" - not "parth.." "dirty Gooner bastards" - not "dirty Gooner baaaarstards" and you'll fit right in! shall I bring u a JJ hat? ;)

No please don't bring me a hat! I shall NOT be joining in any of your chants (if you quiet bolton fans actually sing any) and in the remote possibility you score a goal i will not stand up and clap, i will sit down and sulk! The things i do to watch my beloved Arsenal! :rolleyes:
Gooner Girl
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby thebish » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:41 am

Gooner Girl wrote:
thebish wrote:

No please don't bring me a hat! I shall NOT be joining in any of your chants (if you quiet bolton fans actually sing any) and in the remote possibility you score a goal i will not stand up and clap, i will sit down and sulk! The things i do to watch my beloved Arsenal! :rolleyes:

you'll be used to sitting down sulking quietly as an Arsenal fan.... ;) gutted about the hat - I DID pull on an arsenal shirt to blend in with you at the Emirates cup!
thebish

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:58 am

haha Bish, but Bolton didnt play in that so you would have been safe!

Gigi i admire your loyalty, how are you going to control yourself when we score! :rofll:

2-0 To The Arsenal i reckons, Sorry Bish! ;)
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Gooner Girl » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:haha Bish, but Bolton didnt play in that so you would have been safe!

Gigi i admire your loyalty, how are you going to control yourself when we score! :rofll:

I don't know SGW :( Most of the time i go to matches i sit in the Arsenal end obviously (am a red member so can occasionally get tickets) so its not normally a problem but on the few times i have had to sit with the away fans over the past decade or so (villa and spurs away matches, Bolton at home) i have had a few evil glances from around me cos its nigh on impossible not to get excited if Arsenal score...
Gooner Girl
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby thebish » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
She_Gunner_Wales wrote:haha Bish, but Bolton didnt play in that so you would have been safe!

I don't know SGW :( Most of the time i go to matches i sit in the Arsenal end obviously (am a red member so can occasionally get tickets) so its not normally a problem but on the few times i have had to sit with the away fans over the past decade or so (villa and spurs away matches, Bolton at home) i have had a few evil glances from around me cos its nigh on impossible not to get excited if Arsenal score...

bollox you have!! you have sat with me in the away end more than once and there has never been a sniff of an evil glance!! u'll be safe with me hun - even with inevitable Arsenal win... ;)
thebish

Postby Gooner Girl » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:36 pm

thebish wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:

bollox you have!! you have sat with me in the away end more than once and there has never been a sniff of an evil glance!! u'll be safe with me hun - even with inevitable Arsenal win... ;)

You obviously didn't notice! Though, to be fair, sitting in Bolton end at Emirates is a doddle compared to sitting in spurs end at Shite Hart Lane...

You're offering to be my knight in shining armour then?! :biggrin:
Gooner Girl
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gzagee » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 am

BishBashBosh is coming to town and poor Gigi is accompanying him under duress. Oh the things we do for our mates, eh.
Bish, try and get some photos please. ;)
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Gooner Girl » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:49 am

gzagee wrote:BishBashBosh is coming to town and poor Gigi is accompanying him under duress. Oh the things we do for our mates, eh.

Its not so much accompanying the bish (thats always a pleasure despite him being a Bolton fan!) its more that i find it very tricky to sit in the away fans end and keep quiet! You ever done it?!
Gooner Girl
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gzagee » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:02 pm

Once. I went to ACN last year. Ghana were playing Nigeria and we were sat in the Ghana section, apart from eachother and had to feign disinterest when Naija took the lead.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby thebish » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
gzagee wrote:BishBashBosh is coming to town and poor Gigi is accompanying him under duress. Oh the things we do for our mates, eh.

Its not so much accompanying the bish (thats always a pleasure despite him being a Bolton fan!) its more that i find it very tricky to sit in the away fans end and keep quiet! You ever done it?!

oh poor you!!! apart from one draw - in the FA cup - all the games u've been with me to have been Arsenal wins - it must be terrible for you!! ;)

this year will be no different - we're shite at the moment and you're over your wee blip...

but - knight in shining armour I will be, princess!
thebish

Postby thebish » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:20 pm

we've sold out our allocation on this one.... dunno how big the allocation was though...
thebish

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Does this mean me and Ryan get our bacon sarnie this weekend?
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Next

Return to Matchday Chat 2008-09