American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:08 pm

Jedi wrote:No, those are anarcho communists. We agree on that. The looting is done by leftists.

However the kidnapping was done by anarcho-capitalists which is a far right ideology.

Again, if these guys are pro Antifa/BLM why is he celebrating Kyle Rittenhouse killing them?

Please explain what is going on in your brain when you see this and you still maintain that he's ANTIFA aligned?

It's got nothing to do with capitalism or communism.
The guy is an anarchist that hates ALL govt, all rules and all systems.
That is what Antifa is too - not some noble anti-facist ''idea'. Get that out of your head - they are simply anarchists.
They all use the same symbology and violent tactics.
They want to bring down the system completely

The reason the left is the problem here is because it is they who have embraced this anarchy - including Antifa. They have used them and fed off the chaos for the purposes of driving an election agenda. It's a disgrace. They should have been stamped out months ago but Democrat politicians and governors have let them run riot in their cities.

Then these Antifa types hatch a kidnap plot and the morons jump in to parrot that it was Trump's fault.

As far as I can see it's only Trump that is trying to stop these people.
The likes of Biden and Harris are not just downplaying it they are bailing the lunatics out of prison.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:25 pm

Why is he wearing a pro Trump hat if he hates all GOV rules and systems?

You wouldn't show any political affiliation if you were an anarchist.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby UFGN » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Seriously guys, stop feeding the alt right troll

The damn fool is just wasting everyones time
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Phil71 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:43 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Jedi wrote:No, those are anarcho communists. We agree on that. The looting is done by leftists.

However the kidnapping was done by anarcho-capitalists which is a far right ideology.

Again, if these guys are pro Antifa/BLM why is he celebrating Kyle Rittenhouse killing them?

Please explain what is going on in your brain when you see this and you still maintain that he's ANTIFA aligned?

It's got nothing to do with capitalism or communism.
The guy is an anarchist that hates ALL govt, all rules and all systems.
That is what Antifa is too - not some noble anti-facist ''idea'. Get that out of your head - they are simply anarchists.
They all use the same symbology and violent tactics.
They want to bring down the system completely

The reason the left is the problem here is because it is they who have embraced this anarchy - including Antifa. They have used them and fed off the chaos for the purposes of driving an election agenda. It's a disgrace. They should have been stamped out months ago but Democrat politicians and governors have let them run riot in their cities.

Then these Antifa types hatch a kidnap plot and the morons jump in to parrot that it was Trump's fault.

As far as I can see it's only Trump that is trying to stop these people.
The likes of Biden and Harris are not just downplaying it they are bailing the lunatics out of prison.

Exactly.

My brother worked with a bloke years ago who just liked to go along and smash the place up whatever the cause.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:54 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:Wow Jayram really ran with "Trump hating antifa" based on a flag in the back?

Lmfao

That's not the best part.

Yesterday he was talking about that guy with the flag being some "Antifa brown shirt" because he had a "big Antifa flag on his wall".

...it was an anarchy flag.

:rofll:

How tf are you gonna come on here puffing your chest out and not get that simple detail right? ffs

Yeah - looks like just the kind of guy who would be influenced to kidnap someone because of a Trump tweet as you fools suggested.

Oh look - an Antifa rally with the same symbol...

Oh look, another, this time in Seattle..

Oh look, yet another...this time with the same anti-Trump rhetoric the ring leader of kidnap plot was spouting..next to the same symbol he was so proudly displaying.

More, this time in Berkeley..

Sorry lads - own your own brownshirts.

Your narrative has been debunked. You peddled left wing media bollocks and tried to pin an kidnap attempt by a group that actually hates Trump on a Trump tweet - utterly ridiculous - and you have the bare faced cheek to keep spinning your ridiculous accusation.

Here is a little truth for you - Antifa is not just an idea (lol) and they are not 'anti-facists'. They are a collection of anarchists who have been embraced by the radical left to destroy the system of govt in the USA. Own it and stop trying to blame others for their behaviour. Perhaps if you stopped pretending Antifa didn't exist and condemned them for their disgusting behaviour, you'd be less culpable for encouraging the kind of behaviour - like kidnap attempts, murder, looting, rioting - that Antifa are now engaged in.

You have to be some kind of halfwit to even suggest that the kidnap attempt on Whitmer had ANYTHING to do with Trump.
Perhaps the most laughable of all is that you think these anarchist scum are not part of the whole Antifa spectacle. As if they are separate groups with different agendas out tearing the country apart. :lol:

Oh dear. Instead of just apologizing and admitting your mistake, you've decided to go down the unenviable path of doubling down.

Also, point me to where I blamed this on Trump. You really are a special kind of stupid.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Angelito » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:54 pm

Pretty sure I've posted about the political compass one before.

Nvm.

The other one:

Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:43 pm

Jedi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:To be honest the timing of this stinks.

Are you guys sure this isn't an op to influence the election?

What sort of idiots actually try to kidnap a politician and for what reason? the fact that these actions would actually hurt the side their claiming to be for is highly suspicious to me.

Its a stupid goal and could be a mole induced set up.

JayRam is right on one thing, Trump fans lean towards conservatism, why would a Trump fan have an Anarchy flag? the politics don't match up.

Well the main problem is that neither you or Jayram know anything about politics.

If you had an interest in politics other than being outraged by the left you would know Anarcho-Capitalism exists as a far right ideology and you wouldn't have to concoct this insane conspiracy theory that is no different to someone saying the earth is flat or that the moon landing was faked.

At least one of them isn't a fan of Trump, but that doesn't mean he isn't far-right or god forbid that he's ANTIFA aligned.

Maybe I just don't know as much about obscure Right wing cults as you do you fkin muppet.

Who the hell is pro-capitalist but pro anarchy ffs, the two don't even match up, just like your chromosomes.

Also moles being placed to incite outrage is a very common military and agency tactic, way more common than you think, but don't worry we don't need to talk about real life, lets just play by the "I eat whatever horsesh*t the Gov't feeds me" line, that's the Communist prick in you, not even worth talking to tbf.

Establisment undermining is a CIA and military black ops speciality to destabilize Gov'ts, its well documented, not conspiracy theory you 3 eyed tw*t.

Honestly you infuriate me more than anyone on this forum with your ignorance, I never said it was true I just said it sounds fishy and you jumped down my throat for it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:25 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Who the hell is pro-capitalist but pro anarchy

some modern libertarians
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:26 pm

Angelito wrote:Pretty sure I've posted about the political compass one before.

Nvm.

The other one:

Yup, seems like it's a huge difference for everyone.

These were my results that I posted on here a while ago:
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Jedi » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:47 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Maybe I just don't know as much about obscure Right wing cults as you do you fkin muppet.

Who the hell is pro-capitalist but pro anarchy ffs, the two don't even match up, just like your chromosomes.

Also moles being placed to incite outrage is a very common military and agency tactic, way more common than you think, but don't worry we don't need to talk about real life, lets just play by the "I eat whatever horsesh*t the Gov't feeds me" line, that's the Communist prick in you, not even worth talking to tbf.

Establisment undermining is a CIA and military black ops speciality to destabilize Gov'ts, its well documented, not conspiracy theory you 3 eyed tw*t.

Honestly you infuriate me more than anyone on this forum with your ignorance, I never said it was true I just said it sounds fishy and you jumped down my throat for it.

I infuriate you because i don't handle you with kid gloves like others but instead tell you straight that you're full of shit.

This whole post is a massive backpedaling coping mechanism riddled with bullshit and insults because you have nothing of substance to say as per usual.

"I never said it was true" why the hell did you write it then? :rofll:

A whole host of things is possible but that doesn't make them probable. Unless you can cough up evidence to support your theory, you're no different to a flat earther, a 9/11 truther or someone who believes in Pizzagate.

LMAO wrote:

some modern libertarians

Exactly. It's incredibly braindead and doesn't make any sense but it doesn't mean that ideology doesn't exist or that It's not popular.

@DG google "AnCap" and google "Boogaloo boys"
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:00 pm

Jedi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Maybe I just don't know as much about obscure Right wing cults as you do you fkin muppet.

I infuriate you because i don't handle you with kid gloves like others but instead tell you straight that you're full of shit.

This whole post is a massive backpedaling coping mechanism riddled with bullshit and insults because you have nothing of substance to say as per usual.

"I never said it was true" why the hell did you write it then? :rofll:

A whole host of things is possible but that doesn't make them probable. Unless you can cough up evidence to support your theory, you're no different to a flat earther, a 9/11 truther or someone who believes in Pizzagate.

LMAO wrote:

some modern libertarians

Exactly. It's incredibly braindead and doesn't make any sense but it doesn't mean that ideology doesn't exist or that It's not popular.

@DG google "AnCap" and google "Boogaloo boys"

No you infuritate me because your fkin rude when someone is just throwing out a possibility or suggestion, the reasons behind what their doing plus the flags etc just make no sense, no upside, why would someone do something so dumb for no advantage?

When something doesn't make sense sometimes you have to question what the end effect will be, because sometimes that's the goal.

The reason you snapped at me is because you balked at the very notion of me saying it might not be genuine as in Far Right Wing loons attacking people, your p*ssed at me playing down your "win" because you're a pathetic desperate little child.

............ and no I'm not going to google some ultra fringe, mixed up political message freaks, I'll let you run down those rabbit holes, I only pay attention to things that are more mainstream, you know .......... like stuff that actually matters because more than 6 people and their dog believe in it.

I'll leave taking notice of a few guys in a basement to your pea brained attention, all you do is dwelve in the extremes anyway, not my cup of tea.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:24 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:............ and no I'm not going to google some ultra fringe, mixed up political message freaks, I'll let you run down those rabbit holes, I only pay attention to things that are more mainstream, you know ..........like stuff that actually matters because more than 6 people and their dog believe in it.

Does that mean you no longer like Tulsi Gabbard? :rofll:

Qanon had facebook pages with millions of people and received praise from the president of the US but you ignored that completely, so that's a lie.

The only reason you even commented on this initially is because it mentioned anarchism so you thought you could hop on the reactionary anti-left train. If it was obvious this was right wing terrorism from the start, you wouldn't be anywhere near this thread.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:14 pm

Jedi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:............ and no I'm not going to google some ultra fringe, mixed up political message freaks, I'll let you run down those rabbit holes, I only pay attention to things that are more mainstream, you know ..........like stuff that actually matters because more than 6 people and their dog believe in it.

Does that mean you no longer like Tulsi Gabbard? :rofll:

Qanon had facebook pages with millions of people and received praise from the president of the US but you ignored that completely, so that's a lie.

The only reason you even commented on this initially is because it mentioned anarchism so you thought you could hop on the reactionary anti-left train. If it was obvious this was right wing terrorism from the start, you wouldn't be anywhere near this thread.

Point > Jedi's head.

When did I say it wasn't you dumb ass did I ever claim it wasn't Right wing?.

One guy had a Trump hat on the other an Anarchy flag which Antifa uses at every rally, so yeah, questions are asked, as is the fact that the end game for this abducton is fkin stupid.

Sorry if I have questions, I know Far Left extremists like you hate those pesky things.

Jedi: "Duhh why are they asking questions and not just believing everything we and the media say???".

I know you like to shut down intellectual thought or discussion but I'll continue to question things until they actually make sense, I don't settle for headlines.

Fact is you got butt hurt because you thought I was denying you "a win" you sad little man, so predictable and desperate.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:28 pm

Without reading back DG I can almost bet my bumhole that you werent as forceful in your condemnation as you have been on your anti left rants.....

Trannies using toilets.... "Rah rah rah political correctness gone mad"

Lefties moaning about statues..... "rah rah rah.... this is why the left blah blah"

Right wing thugs caught red handed planning to kidnap and possibly murder a woman.... "Well, we mustnt jump to conclusions"

Jedi is right on this
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Callum » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:31 pm

Callum
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate