Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:03 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:There you go quoted, I am, was and was always only referring to their Arsenal career.

DiamondGooner wrote:Last 3 seasons AFC

DiamondGooner wrote:So looking at it from a whole ........... your right I should change it, RVP actually would of lost to Auba out right if I take away half a season from RVP to mirror Auba's time at Arsenal.

DiamondGooner wrote:I took the whole of Auba's Arsenal career of 3 seasons which actually was a half season (January) so Auba actually would of beaten RVP's tally had he had a whole season instead of half.
I compared that to RVP's prime last 3 seasons and the only 3 seasons where he had a chance to match Auba's numbers because before that RVP was scoring only 11 goals per season.

DiamondGooner wrote:I SPECIFICALLY said goals during their Arsenal career

You missed your actual quote being debated.
Nice try.

I'll quote you again

I've been watching him steer false narratives left and right for days now so thought I'd give 10mins of my time.

Funnily enough that 3 season goal tally I posted was clear cut, then he argues it so I looked at it again and remembered Auba only had 2 1/2 seasons as we bought him in January, not even 3 full seasons which I compared to RVP originally ............ Jay dug his own grave.

If you take away half a season from RVP doesn't matter last season or first of the 3 the result is the same ......... Auba has scored more premier league goals than RVP over a 2 1/2 season basis during RVP's absolute prime.

Auba > RVP.

Thanks JayRam, couldn't of done it without you..

I love the cover up you are attempting from your meltdown, though. It at least shows me you are embarrassed, which is a good sign.
:biggrin:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:13 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:There you go quoted, I am, was and was always only referring to their Arsenal career.

DiamondGooner wrote:So looking at it from a whole ........... your right I should change it, RVP actually would of lost to Auba out right if I take away half a season from RVP to mirror Auba's time at Arsenal.

DiamondGooner wrote:I took the whole of Auba's Arsenal career of 3 seasons which actually was a half season (January) so Auba actually would of beaten RVP's tally had he had a whole season instead of half.
I compared that to RVP's prime last 3 seasons and the only 3 seasons where he had a chance to match Auba's numbers because before that RVP was scoring only 11 goals per season.

Nice try.

I'll quote you again

Funnily enough that 3 season goal tally I posted was clear cut, then he argues it so I looked at it again and remembered Auba only had 2 1/2 seasons as we bought him in January, not even 3 full seasons which I compared to RVP originally ............ Jay dug his own grave.

If you take away half a season from RVP doesn't matter last season or first of the 3 the result is the same ......... Auba has scored more premier league goals than RVP over a 2 1/2 season basis during RVP's absolute prime.

I love the cover up you are attempting from your meltdown, though. It at least shows me you are embarrassed, which is a good sign.

No I'm just astounded at your lack of comprehension but then I know full well your doing it deliberately so it is what it is.

I've already shown that I was talking about RVP's prime years at Arsenal, his last 3 years which I cut to 2.5.

That's the end of it so there's nothing you can say anymore to make it better for you, I've quoted it for all to see.

When you mentioned Utd I blatantly said I was only using their time at Arsenal.

What you should be more embarrassed about is that you can't beat Auba, not any way you try, hence why I included the whole last 6 seasons to cut out yoru nonsense.

Auba has only had 2.5 years in the prem RVP had 12 years so no, you don't get to pick and choose which 2.5 years whilst cutting out Auba's entire football career.

Go home, your squirming is becoming uncomfortable viewing tbh.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:19 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:The error where you couldn't count and got the numbers wrong.
That one.
Your other questions are irrelevant because they are attempting to change the debate we were having.

That ACTUAL question : taking Auba's 2.5 years in the PL and his 54 goals, has RVP gone through a 2.5 year spell in the PL at his peak scoring more goals?
Answer - yes, by a big margin.

End of story.

Hope you are felling better this morning.
You had a bad night.

Your a sad little man JayRam.

This is easily fixed...........quote me!!

I never said take any 2.5 years, I said take 2.5 years during their Arsenal career you cretin.
If you want to include goals at another club i.e Utd then Auba's Dortmund goals are useable to and you'd lose again.

So many losses so little time, how do you cope?

Ok.
You said

You were wrong.
RVP's prime included a season at Utd.

You could have let it lie, but you blurted again made a fool of yourself again.
The numbers are clear - Auba's 2.5 years are nowhere close to the 2.5 years of RVP's absolute prime.

Once again you were wrong, which you know of course and it's the reason for your absolute meltdown last night and now today.
;)

Prime years AT ARSENAL.

If you want to include prime years at other clubs, in comes the Dortund stats.

You can't have it both ways, you lost, go home.

So you excluded RVP's season where he scored the most PL goals and won the title - that wasn;t his absolute prime then? :rofll:
There is not a single quote from you referencing RVP's 'absolute prime' - your words - as only being at Arsenal.
Obviously that would be stupid, because if you only include Arsenal you are not including his "absolute prime". Duh.

Take any 2.5 years from Aubas career and he has NEVER reached RVP's absolute prime.
From the moment RVP returned from his ankle injury in 2010 to the end of his first season at Utd - his absolute prime - he reached a level of goals scoring and play that Auba could only ever dream about.

You are wrong all ways.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:24 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Nice try.

I'll quote you again

No I'm just astounded at your lack of comprehension but then I know full well your doing it deliberately so it is what it is.

I've already shown that I was talking about RVP's prime years at Arsenal, his last 3 years which I cut to 2.5.

That's the end of it so there's nothing you can say anymore to make it better for you, I've quoted it for all to see.

When you mentioned Utd I blatantly said I was only using their time at Arsenal.

What you should be more embarrassed about is that you can't beat Auba, not any way you try, hence why I included the whole last 6 seasons to cut out yoru nonsense.

Auba has only had 2.5 years in the prem RVP had 12 years so no, you don't get to pick and choose which 2.5 years whilst cutting out Auba's entire football career.

Go home, your squirming is becoming uncomfortable viewing tbh.

We're talking about RVP's absolute prime - that is the debate.
The entire reason we are talking about 2.5 years is because that is how long Auba has been in the PL, so we took RVP's best 2.5 years in the PL to compare.
You can;t change it now and try to cover up your ridiculous meltdown.

FACT : RVP's absolute prime is better than Auba has ever achieved in his career.
We are not and never were talking about an entire career.
You introduced a longer time frame to try and change the argument - knowing you'd screwed up.

There is nothing that is going to save face for you. Your best hope is to slink off and not mention it.
Perhaps it will be forgotten.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:30 pm

jayramfootball wrote:So you excluded RVP's season where he scored the most PL goals and won the title - that wasn;t his absolute prime then? :rofll:
There is not a single quote from you referencing RVP's 'absolute prime' - your words - as only being at Arsenal.
Obviously that would be stupid, because if you only include Arsenal you are not including his "absolute prime". Duh.

Take any 2.5 years from Aubas career and he has NEVER reached RVP's absolute prime.

You are wrong all ways.

.............. watch this.

Why would I be even mentioning 2.5 years at all?

Why did I cut it from 3 years to 2.5 years to begin with? if I'm not trying to compare time at Arsenal why even mention it?

You know the answer, everyone know's the answer, I've quoted myself, it doesn't need explaining.

In fact, no more side stepping for you because your meltdown is beneath me, I've seen you do this before, when you lose a debate you try and turn it into a sh*t show to cover it up and its one of the saddest things I've ever seen on the internet.

So I'll do a hard reset to get rid of all your fillerbusting.

Auba has scored more goals than RVP at their peak, refute that.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:35 pm

Dejan wrote:Lol ffs this thread.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:39 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:So you excluded RVP's season where he scored the most PL goals and won the title - that wasn;t his absolute prime then? :rofll:

You are wrong all ways.

.............. watch this.

Why would I be even mentioning 2.5 years at all?

Why did I cut it from 3 years to 2.5 years to begin with? if I'm not trying to compare time at Arsenal why even mention it?

You know the answer, everyone know's the answer, I've quoted myself, it doesn't need explaining.

In fact, no more side stepping for you because your meltdown is beneath me, I've seen you do this before, when you lose a debate you try and turn it into a sh*t show to cover it up and its one of the saddest things I've ever seen on the internet.

So I'll do a hard reset to get rid of all your fillerbusting.

Auba has scored more goals than RVP at their peak, refute that.

It's 2.5 years because that is how long Auba has been in the PL. Obviously.
You made a claim that RVP in his "absolute prime" never matched matched Auba's 2.5 year record.
You were incorrect.
It is laughable that for RVP's "absolute prime" you would exclude his top goal scoring year for Utd and replace it with a year in which he ruptured his ligaments!
It's simple, RVP's prime 2.5 years is better than Auba's 2.5 tenure here in the PL, which is what the entire debate was about.

Moreover RVP reached a level over 3 years from 2010 to 2012 that Auba has never matched in his ENTIRE career.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Callum » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:42 pm

Do you guys not get insanely bored arguing this point? I feel like you're splitting hairs here—both RVP and Aubameyang have been/ great strikers for us, and it's a pretty subjective argument on who is/ was better.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:45 pm

jayramfootball wrote:It's 2.5 years because that is how long Auba has been in the PL. Obviously.
You made a claim that RVP in his "absolute prime" never matched matched Auba's 2.5 year record.
You were incorrect.
It is laughable that for RVP's "absolute prime" you would exclude his top goal scoring year for Utd and replace it with a year in which he ruptured his ligaments!
RVP's prime 2.5 years is better than Auba's 2.5 tenure here in the PL, which is what the entire debate was about.

Stfu, I started off the critera and said "Last 3 seasons at AFC" that was the prime years I was discussing because RVP scored 30 goals in his final season here, I was never talking about other clubs.

You can't take a 12 year Prem career and pick RVP's best 2.5 years at any club and count tha against Auba without allowing for his whole football career you trash can.

So when I made the critera, who are you to change it then tell me what I mean't?

Doesn't work that way, so we go from scratch.

Forget 2.5 years because you've blown that, no more "only Arsenal" ........ Auba has scored more goals than RVP at their peak.

Refute it.................
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:47 pm

Callum wrote:
Dejan wrote:Lol ffs this thread.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:04 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:It's 2.5 years because that is how long Auba has been in the PL. Obviously.
You were incorrect.
RVP's prime 2.5 years is better than Auba's 2.5 tenure here in the PL, which is what the entire debate was about.

Stfu, I started off the critera and said "Last 3 seasons at AFC" that was the prime years I was discussing because RVP scored 30 goals in his final season here, I was never talking about other clubs.

You can't take a 12 year Prem career and pick RVP's best 2.5 years at any club and count tha against Auba without allowing for his whole football career you trash can.

So when I made the critera, who are you to change it then tell me what I mean't?

Doesn't work that way, so we go from scratch.

Forget 2.5 years because you've blown that, no more "only Arsenal" ........ Auba has scored more goals than RVP at their peak.

Refute it.................

Forget 2.5 years? That was the whole point because that is how long Auba has been in the PL and we have now comprehensively concluded that Aubas 2.5 years does not measure up to RVP's 2.5 years of his absolute prime. Not even close.

The debate is over.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:17 pm

jayramfootball wrote:Forget 2.5 years? That was the whole point because that is how long Auba has been in the PL and we have now comprehensively concluded that Aubas 2.5 years does not measure up to RVP's 2.5 years of his absolute prime. Not even close.

The debate is over.

No, this was the point.

I made the point, so don't tell me what the point was, the 2.5 years as is clearly shown was to measure time at Arsenal, its been quoted so stop making a fool of yourself.

So your refusing to compare Auba's peak to RVP's, hold that L.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:31 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:Forget 2.5 years? That was the whole point because that is how long Auba has been in the PL and we have now comprehensively concluded that Aubas 2.5 years does not measure up to RVP's 2.5 years of his absolute prime. Not even close.

The debate is over.

No, this was the point.

I made the point, so don't tell me what the point was, the 2.5 years as is clearly shown was to measure time at Arsenal, its been quoted so stop making a fool of yourself.

So your refusing to compare Auba's peak to RVP's, hold that L.

This was you pages ago

It's gone way beyond that now.
It's just getting embarrassing for you. You are moving to one argument after another having lost the only one we were debating.
Let it go...
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Marsbar100 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:51 pm

For what it's worth van persie was better, without injuries he could have been up there with Henry and bergkamp

Auba is one hell of a player though
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:01 pm

Done.

JayRam has been ground to dust.

The numbers don't lie.

Auba has scored more league goals than RVP in their repsective peak.

.......... and this is the player Jay says is not good enough, joke of a poster.
Last edited by DiamondGooner on Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club