American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu May 21, 2020 9:27 pm

LMAO wrote:
aniym wrote:The rights of the child matter only from conception to 9 months. The second it's born, it's every man for himself. Unassailable logic.

It's not pro-life. It's pro-forced birth. Punishing women for having sex, whether consensual or rape.

If the anti-abortion crowd really was pro-life, then they'd all be lining up to adopt these unwanted kids.

Anti-abortion is the dumbest idea ever.

We have an over populated world and enough cases of children mistreated, I've read some absolute horror stories in about American parents and for some reason they all seem to live in the West, New Mexico, Texas etc they must put something in the water out there.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 am

StLGooner wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
StLGooner wrote:The average person doesn't look at an unborn child (fetus) the same as a child that is already born, not even the people against abortion, if they say they do then they're lying. Because I guarantee you that (in a hypothetical situation) if you had to choose between saving a child already born into this world or saving a fetus and you could only choose one, then anyone in their right mind would save the child that is already born. Maybe in the wound a fetus does feel pain, but I would imagine not as much as being born into an unwanted situation/life.

I have realized that in my 42 years of life that the average person really doesn't care about abortion when it comes down to it, or saving lives as they claim, or a womans rights. It's more so about their already preconceived political stance, and them just sticking to it. Unless they are against abortion for religious purposes, but I think it's pretty obvious that we shouldn't be taking our morals from any religion.

If we put the same standards to say climate change or Covid it is all about the science. Why not with unborn kids?

Under most State laws if a DUI kills a mother and unborn kid it is manslaughter. If someone stabs a woman and kills the fetus it is murder. I am not for banning abortion, but there has to be limit to when it can occur.

I agree. But I thought there was a limit? Or is that state by state?

I'm just one of those people that just doesn't care enough about it either way to put much thought or concern into it.

There are two standards. Roe v Wade makes it legal, but states have the right to place such limits.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Fri May 22, 2020 3:52 am

Dude...that makes it far worse. :rofll: It means that he was illegally surveilled without a FISA warrant. He was unmasked numerous times and his name was leaked to the WAPO which is a felony.

Kislyak is being wiretapped by the FBI. Flynn gets caught on the line with him. The right: oMg IlLeGaL sUrVeIlLaNcE!!!1!!

As for Flynn's name being leaked to the WaPo, this puts a dent into the accusation that an Obama official leaked it. It very well could've been an FBI grunt.

Even Trump's bootlicker Barr says he can't see the Durham report leading to a criminal probe of Obama and Biden :rofll: another L for Trump and his sycophants in Congress. The right accusing Obama and his administration of being the masterminds behind this is another bullshit theory from a nervous Trump getting increasingly scared of his reelection chances. Hunter Biden and Burisma isn't going anywhere. Tara Reade's accusation suffered a huge blow a few days ago. ObaMAGAte is starting to fall apart. What next? Biden didn't tip his waiter once back in 1982?
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Fri May 22, 2020 4:31 am

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:They are. The waiting list for adoptions is very long. Often a two year wait.

And good job to the ones who actually walk the talk. But I highly doubt anti-abortion poor people will ever qualify to be put on a waiting list.

Now if we are dedicated to science why not understand that the fetus is aware, thinking and feeling pain, laughter and joy at six months in.

If we are dedicated to science, then a fetus isn't a person, therefore it doesn't deserve the same rights as a person. But this is a worldview anti-abortion people won't agree with.

What I don't understand is why the left celebrates abortion, even late term abortion.

This is an opinion. I'd even wager most people (>95%) on the left don't celebrate abortion. Pro-choice isn't the same thing as pro-abortion. Besides, most people who are pro-choice are in favor of increasing access to contraception, which will naturally decrease the number of abortions. This is the science anti-abortion people and groups don't want to accept (shout-out to the Catholic Church for example).

It is their 2nd Amendment issue...give no ground no matter the facts.

What facts? Again, I refer to you the worldview that a fetus isn't a person.

Rape, incenst are one thing...abortion as birth control or sex determination is just plain wrong.

This is an opinion. Now for my opinion: It's a woman's body so she should be able to do what she wants with it.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Fri May 22, 2020 4:47 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
aniym wrote:The rights of the child matter only from conception to 9 months. The second it's born, it's every man for himself. Unassailable logic.

It's not pro-life. It's pro-forced birth. Punishing women for having sex, whether consensual or rape.

If the anti-abortion crowd really was pro-life, then they'd all be lining up to adopt these unwanted kids.

Sex has only one biological purpose. If they don't want to make babies, don't commit the act that might create one.

Why is that so hard for women to understand?

Your god doesn't condemn abortions and is even fine with slaughtering newborns. Jesus never bothered to comment on abortions. Moses never made a peep about it. If it's good enough for them, then it should be good enough for their adherents.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Fri May 22, 2020 4:56 am

StLGooner wrote:The average person doesn't look at an unborn child (fetus) the same as a child that is already born, not even the people against abortion, if they say they do then they're lying. Because I guarantee you that (in a hypothetical situation) if you had to choose between saving a child already born into this world or saving a fetus and you could only choose one, then anyone in their right mind would save the child that is already born. Maybe in the wound a fetus does feel pain, but I would imagine not as much as being born into an unwanted situation/life.

I have realized that in my 42 years of life that the average person really doesn't care about abortion when it comes down to it, or saving lives as they claim, or a womans rights. It's more so about their already preconceived political stance, and them just sticking to it. Unless they are against abortion for religious purposes, but I think it's pretty obvious that we shouldn't be taking our morals from any religion.

If we put the same standards to say climate change or Covid it is all about the science. Why not with unborn kids?

Under most State laws if a DUI kills a mother and unborn kid it is manslaughter. If someone stabs a woman and kills the fetus it is murder. I am not for banning abortion, but there has to be limit to when it can occur.

I think most pro-choice people are fine with it being before the third trimester (okay looked it up and it's before 24 weeks...that's fine) and banning it afterwards except in rare cases where the mother's life would be in danger carrying the fetus to term.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri May 22, 2020 2:42 pm

If we are dedicated to science, then a fetus isn't a person, therefore it doesn't deserve the same rights as a person. But this is a worldview anti-abortion people won't agree with.

That is not science. Had one of my daughters been born on May 1 at 12.00 she is person but an hour earlier she was not based on what science? Magic? Luck of timing?

This is an opinion. I'd even wager most people (>95%) on the left don't celebrate abortion. Pro-choice isn't the same thing as pro-abortion. Besides, most people who are pro-choice are in favor of increasing access to contraception, which will naturally decrease the number of abortions. This is the science anti-abortion people and groups don't want to accept (shout-out to the Catholic Church for example).

Who can't find a rubber? Who needs a Church or an employer to make sure they f**k safely?

Again, I refer to you the worldview that a fetus isn't a person.

"World view" is not science. Nor is abortion accepted universally.

This is an opinion. Now for my opinion: It's a woman's body so she should be able to do what she wants with it.

Yes my opinion is that it is not morally acceptable to cull babies by sex. FFS that is a basic tenet of feminism (as feminism once was).
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 pm

LMAO wrote:

Dude...that makes it far worse. :rofll: It means that he was illegally surveilled without a FISA warrant. He was unmasked numerous times and his name was leaked to the WAPO which is a felony.

Kislyak is being wiretapped by the FBI. Flynn gets caught on the line with him. The right: oMg IlLeGaL sUrVeIlLaNcE!!!1!!

As for Flynn's name being leaked to the WaPo, this puts a dent into the accusation that an Obama official leaked it. It very well could've been an FBI grunt.

Even Trump's bootlicker Barr says he can't see the Durham report leading to a criminal probe of Obama and Biden :rofll: another L for Trump and his sycophants in Congress. The right accusing Obama and his administration of being the masterminds behind this is another bullshit theory from a nervous Trump getting increasingly scared of his reelection chances. Hunter Biden and Burisma isn't going anywhere. Tara Reade's accusation suffered a huge blow a few days ago. ObaMAGAte is starting to fall apart. What next? Biden didn't tip his waiter once back in 1982?

To avoid embarrassment and moral conflict in the future, I suggest you do some actual digging on your own because you are either missing a whole lot of information or you are in denial. Your paradigm needs some serious tweaking if you are concerned with truth. Your last few sentences are very flippant, and the content flies in the face of not just the facts but also logic.

You don't even understand the reason for 'masking' Americans incidentally being surveilled and our civil protections under the 4th Amendment? If so I expect a paragraph from on why Clapper was doing the right thing when he lied to you about domestic data collection by the NSA.

What do you know about Barr beyond what you parrot? Parroting is not a good thing usually, it often suggests a lack of understanding and little basis for an opinion. After all what good is an opinion when the basis is flawed? Yours is flawed.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri May 22, 2020 9:51 pm

So Joe Biden has told black voters they are not actually black unless they vote for him. Plantation politics at it's finest. Not a racist at all.

And CNN fails to cover the remark. Bias by exclusion and that is why the left is so uninformed I guess?
Last edited by Pat Rice in Short Shorts on Sat May 23, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Sat May 23, 2020 6:15 am

LMAO wrote:

To avoid embarrassment and moral conflict in the future, I suggest you do some actual digging on your own because you are either missing a whole lot of information or you are in denial. Your paradigm needs some serious tweaking if you are concerned with truth. Your last few sentences are very flippant, and the content flies in the face of not just the facts but also logic.

You don't even understand the reason for 'masking' Americans incidentally being surveilled and our civil protections under the 4th Amendment? If so I expect a paragraph from on why Clapper was doing the right thing when he lied to you about domestic data collection by the NSA.

What do you know about Barr beyond what you parrot? Parroting is not a good thing usually, it often suggests a lack of understanding and little basis for an opinion. After all what good is an opinion when the basis is flawed? Yours is flawed.

They're flippant because the GOP loves their unfounded conspiracy theories, and as such, the claims deserve zero respect until proven otherwise.
Birtherism: You've peddled multiple times that it was Hillary and her campaign that started this, yet there is no evidence for that. There is no evidence Hillary or her campaign even indulged in perpetuating this falsehood. For someone so adamant about focusing on the facts, this is something you should've known. So look inward before accusing others of not focusing on facts and not relying on logic. But there is plenty of video of Trump parroting this nonsense, and it's clear to see that this would lead to his future unsubstantiated theories.
Benghazi: Despite a GOP-lead investigation looking for any little thing to nail the Obama, Clinton, and Rice with, what came of it? Nothing. But while we're at it, let's play a little whataboutism to highlight the GOP's hypocrisy: the Tongo Tongo ambush. Where were the multiple investigations into Trump, Tillerson, and McMaster?
Uranium One: What ever did come of this? Oh that's right, nothing. Quelle surprise.
Seth Rich and Pizzagate: Do I really need to say how f***ing stupid and absurd these were? But shout-out to Flynn for propagating Pizzagate. Really cool to have a NSA who's a loon.
Trump Tower wiretap: Shocking to have another wrong assertion by Trump.
Migrant caravan: This was drummed up before the 2018 midterms as such an existential threat to the nation, yet for some mysterious reason, the warnings about the caravan haven't been heard since the 2018 midterm elections :think:
Burisma: Allegations that Joe or Hunter committed corruption have been debunked. And oh sure, now Republicans in Congress want to subpoena Hunter as we get closer to the election, but that's for appearances to feed the base. Even though Hunter getting his position was poor PR, I bet nothing is going to come of it in terms of criminality. But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of a good story, hm?
Obamagate: Trump can't even describe the crime(s) Obama committed :rofll:

I could keep going, but hopefully you get the point by now.

Ah tsk tsk tsk, for someone so adamant on berating me about "missing a whole lot of information or [being] in denial", you sure have a lot to learn yourself. Flynn was already in hot water for Fethullah Gulen, and with Flynn being a security threat to the US, it was necessary to leave him unmasked in future reports. And despite your best efforts a week or so ago claiming Flynn's son did nothing wrong, this is one reason why the FBI was going to go after him. But you either didn't know that or don't care.

So Barr didn't release a summary of the Mueller report that was a fantastic spin in favor of Trump? Despite potentially being involved with the Ukraine allegations, did Barr recuse himself? Has Barr not repeatedly not complied with long-established DOJ rules? But hurr durr all I know how to do is parrot :rolleyes:
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Sat May 23, 2020 6:18 am

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:So Joe Biden has told black voters they are not actually black unless they vote for him. Plantation politics at it's finest. Not a racist at all.

"I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

I hope for an equal rebuke of the above quote.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Sat May 23, 2020 4:26 pm

LMAO wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:So Joe Biden has told black voters they are not actually black unless they vote for him. Plantation politics at it's finest. Not a racist at all.

"I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

Both are stupid and condescending. I do not engage in whataboutism. It is lazy and designed to prop up one's own position without examining the issues honestly. That is your game not mine. Both of your previous posts are of that nature. You are slipping back onto the shaky ground of blind partisanship rather than truth seeking. Expand your mind dude. It takes practice!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Sat May 23, 2020 4:52 pm

They're flippant because the GOP loves their unfounded conspiracy theories, and as such, the claims deserve zero respect until proven otherwise.

Says the guy that was fooled for four years about Russia and Trump, and still has no clue.

Birtherism: You've peddled multiple times that it was Hillary and her campaign that started this, yet there is no evidence for that. There is no evidence Hillary or her campaign even indulged in perpetuating this falsehood. For someone so adamant about focusing on the facts, this is something you should've known. So look inward before accusing others of not focusing on facts and not relying on logic. But there is plenty of video of Trump parroting this nonsense, and it's clear to see that this would lead to his future unsubstantiated theories.

I speak for myself and read for myself. I pay attention. Hillary ran against Obama when you were about what 14 I am guessing so Google is not your friend on this. Sidney Blumenthal set that allegation in motion during the primaries in 2008.

Benghazi: Despite a GOP-lead investigation looking for any little thing to nail the Obama, Clinton, and Rice with, what came of it? Nothing. But while we're at it, let's play a little whataboutism to highlight the GOP's hypocrisy: the Tongo Tongo ambush. Where were the multiple investigations into Trump, Tillerson, and McMaster?

And Susan Rice lied for Hillary, they sent a man to jail for the video they claimed the protests were about. Again before your time.

Uranium One: What ever did come of this? Oh that's right, nothing. Quelle surprise.

The fact is that Obama was selling uranium to Putin. Please defend in light of the past four years...

Seth Rich and Pizzagate: Do I really need to say how f***ing stupid and absurd these were? But shout-out to Flynn for propagating Pizzagate. Really cool to have a NSA who's a loon.

Have I commented on either? No.

You do not acknowledge that despite the facts that Obama administration was spying on the Trump campaign? Even worse you endorse it?

Migrant caravan: This was drummed up before the 2018 midterms as such an existential threat to the nation, yet for some mysterious reason, the warnings about the caravan haven't been heard since the 2018 midterm elections :think:

FFS, it was immigration activists on the left who funded, organized and facilitated the caravans which were a humans rights disaster.

Burisma: Allegations that Joe or Hunter committed corruption have been debunked. And oh sure, now Republicans in Congress want to subpoena Hunter as we get closer to the election, but that's for appearances to feed the base. Even though Hunter getting his position was poor PR, I bet nothing is going to come of it in terms of criminality. But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of a good story, hm?

Poor PR? You have a lot to learn about Biden and corruption. Who exactly actually paid for Hunter Biden's fortune? Average Ukrainians who finally had enough and voted the Putin led cabal out. PR...FFS.

Obamagate: Trump can't even describe the crime(s) Obama committed.

See this is why you are not a serious person yet. What Obama's team did in subverting government agencies against citizens is not about Trump.

Sadly you made your points but not as you think you have.

Ah tsk tsk tsk, for someone so adamant on berating me about "missing a whole lot of information or [being] in denial", you sure have a lot to learn yourself. Flynn was already in hot water for Fethullah Gulen, and with Flynn being a security threat to the US, it was necessary to leave him unmasked in future reports. And despite your best efforts a week or so ago claiming Flynn's son did nothing wrong, this is one reason why the FBI was going to go after him. But you either didn't know that or don't care.

Flynn was cleared by the FBI on Dec 28 of all wrongdoing. Only after the Jan 5 meeting did the full court press start including the perjury trap. tsk...wake the f**k up or not.

Barr released the full Mueller report sans the grand jury transcripts. That is the law. The SC has upheld it. You don't know what the report findings were???? Seriously, you are still stuck on the BS? Time for truth dude. Your choice. Have a gander at a fellow Bernie bro Dore's recap if you refuse to accept facts from others. These are facts, not in dispute by anyone who is informed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EbVdEjPA3k
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Sun May 24, 2020 6:03 am

LMAO wrote:

Both are stupid and condescending. I do not engage in whataboutism. It is lazy and designed to prop up one's own position without examining the issues honestly. That is your game not mine. Both of your previous posts are of that nature.

There were two instances of me using whataboutism: the first I clearly indicated I was doing so to point out the GOP’s hypocrisy and the second was to make sure you’re consistent and not applying double standards.

As for the Biden quote, it wasn't his place to say it and he was wrong for doing so, but you'll find that the majority of the black community won't disagree with the message itself. Although, one good thing did come out of the remark (well other than Biden being man enough to actually apologize): Klobuchar should now officially be a no-go for VP since Biden will have to make it up to the black community :)

You are slipping back onto the shaky ground of blind partisanship rather than truth seeking.

Reality has a liberal bias these days.

Expand your mind dude. It takes practice!

But remember to not keep your mind so open that your brain falls out ;)

Says the guy that was fooled for four years about Russia and Trump, and still has no clue.

You just said you don’t resort to whataboutism. That charade lasted all of one post.

DoJ: Mueller Report
AP: Mueller: No Russia exoneration for Trump, despite his claims
Lawfare Blog: What Does the Barr Letter Actually Say About Collusion?
Just Security: Guide to the Mueller Report’s Findings on "Collusion"
FactCheck: What the Mueller Report Says About Russian Contacts

It’s extremely ignorant of you to definitively claim no wrongdoing just as it would be ignorant of me to now sit here and say criminality definitely occurred. There wasn’t enough evidence for Mueller to recommend a prosecutorial trial, and as such, I’ve shifted my position since the report despite you just trying to claim otherwise. Maybe you can join me in actually looking at what we currently have instead of reading the tea leaves.

I speak for myself and read for myself. I pay attention. Hillary ran against Obama when you were about what 14 I am guessing so Google is not your friend on this. Sidney Blumenthal set that allegation in motion during the primaries in 2008.

Ignoring the obvious ageism snark.

Politico: No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.
Snopes: Did Clinton Supporters Start the 'Birther' Movement?
PolitiFact: Hillary Clinton and the birther movement: Still nothing there
AP FACT CHECK: Trump's bogus birtherism claim about Clinton
McClatchy: 2 Clinton supporters in '08 reportedly shared Obama 'birther' story

Seems like you need to pay better attention.

And Susan Rice lied for Hillary, they sent a man to jail for the video they claimed the protests were about. Again before your time.

"Sent a man to jail for the video they claimed the protests were about." There's another one of your classic half-truths trying to spin things. Why did you not tell the class why Nakoula was sent (back) to jail? No worries, I'll do the honor. Disregarding his arrest in 1997 for the intent to manufacture meth, he was sentenced to twenty-one months in 2010 on federal charges of bank fraud, which he committed by opening bank accounts using fake names and stolen Social Security numbers. June 2011 saw him released from custody into probation, and the conditions were to not use aliases and not use the internet without prior approval from his PO. He then proceeded to post that infamous video to YouTube using an alias. But that extra bit of information frustrates your spin so better to leave it out and hope I don't notice, hm? That's very dishonest of you.

PolitiFact: Fact-checking Benghazi: The rhetoric hasn't matched up with reality
AP: House intel panel debunks many Benghazi theories
NYT: G.O.P.-Led Benghazi Panel Bolsters Administration
Foreign Policy: In Final Report, Benghazi Committee Finds No New Evidence of Clinton Wrongdoing

You failed to address why the six GOP-lead investigations in various House committees ultimately didn’t find any evidence to support allegations of scandal, cover-up, or lying by Obama administration officials. And if Rice lied like you’re insistent on claiming, then explain to the rest of the class why the GOP didn’t nail her for perjury or Clinton for witness tampering.

The fact is that Obama was selling uranium to Putin. Please defend in light of the past four years...

Obama was president. It's not that hard :doh: I don't agree with it, but it was his administration's right to do so, as long as the deal passed the multiple approvals required for deals of that nature. Just like I don't approve of Trump—and every president since 1951—selling weapons to the Saudis, but that doesn't mean I don't believe it's not within their legal right to do so as long as the proper channels are taken.

Have I commented on either? No.

I never said you did. Remember, this is a list of unfounded GOP conspiracy theories.

You do not acknowledge that despite the facts that Obama administration was spying on the Trump campaign? Even worse you endorse it?

You gotta work on your reading comprehension, homie. Did I say Trump’s entire campaign covering every square inch of Earth, or did I specifically single out Trump Tower?

As for the spying bit, your bias is showing. Surveillance isn't the same thing as spying (less nefarious for one).

FFS, it was immigration activists on the left who funded, organized and facilitated the caravans which were a humans rights disaster.

I don't see how that's relevant to the caravan being this huge existential threat to our country that never materialized and mysteriously disappeared almost as fast as it began (talking about it being an existential threat).

Also okay? What do immigration activists on the left in Honduras have to do with Americans? Unless you're referring to Soros, then in that case, for future reference, Matt Gaetz's Twitter is not a good source of information :lol:

Poor PR? You have a lot to learn about Biden and corruption. Who exactly actually paid for Hunter Biden's fortune? Average Ukrainians who finally had enough and voted the Putin led cabal out. PR...FFS.

Point me to the corruption:
PolitiFact: Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Oh wait, Hunter Biden was brought in to help stop corruption and make the company more ethical after Yanukovych was ousted and Zlochevsky got hit with corruption charges. Whoops, there goes your 'facts'.

Obamagate: Trump can't even describe the crime(s) Obama committed.

See this is why you are not a serious person yet. What Obama's team did in subverting government agencies against citizens is not about Trump.

It’s not the first time, and it won’t be the last time, but I think it’s adorable how you act like you’re the final authority on what constitutes a serious person. I’ve seen you peddle unfounded conspiracy theories and right-wing talking points on numerous occasions, and I’ve seen you not only double, not only triple, but quadruple-down on things despite being told otherwise. And if that’s your idea of a serious person, then you’re correct in assessing me not being a serious person...because I want no part of it.

And okay, I’ll be here awaiting your comments when Durham concludes his investigation and nothing major happens to Obama administration officials.

Sadly you made your points but not as you think you have.

Nah, I think it's clear to see you've bought in so hard to...interesting sources that your views on reality are warped. But it's okay, the rest of us will be here waiting for you when you finally admit to yourself that you've gone down rabbit holes leading you to wrong assumptions.

Flynn was cleared by the FBI on Dec 28 of all wrongdoing. Only after the Jan 5 meeting did the full court press start including the perjury trap. tsk...wake the f**k up or not.

Lawfare: Flynn Redux: What Those FBI Documents Really Show

Flynn was never cleared (and the memo draft was dated January 4, not December 28). The FBI contemplated it but that it no way means they actually went through with clearing him, nor does it mean that cases can't be reopened when new information is gathered.

And this is why I laugh at your idea of what a serious person is. There was no perjury trap. I don't care if you cry that phrase one billion times, it's not going to make it true. Flynn opted to lie all on his own. The FBI didn't force him to lie.

And you have the audacity to accuse me of trying to defend the indefensible. You might want to take your blinders off :lol:

Barr released the full Mueller report sans the grand jury transcripts. That is the law. The SC has upheld it. You don't know what the report findings were????

And this is how I know you're lost in the wilderness. I specifically said Barr's summary, not the actual Mueller Report. And here you're moving the goalposts. Meanwhile, I have Mueller's actual words on my side :rofll:

Mueller Letter to Barr about Barr's Mueller Report Summary to Congress
"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations."

Seriously, you are still stuck on the BS? Time for truth dude. Your choice. Have a gander at a fellow Bernie bro Dore's recap if you refuse to accept facts from others. These are facts, not in dispute by anyone who is informed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EbVdEjPA3k

Why would I give a damn about what some Bernie bro who used to be with TYT says and who, by the way, is some crackpot conspiracy theorist? And again, even though I've told you a million times before, I'm not and have never been a Bernie bro despite your obsession with trying to pin me as one. I don't give a damn about the left's version of Trump's cult. Try to learn me saying I'm not and have never been a Bernie bro, and let it sink in this time.

Also Max Blumenthal? That's your idea of a gotcha :rofll: Dude writes for Russian propaganda ffs

Those two are your idea of bringing in the big guns?! jfc the state of your desperation.

And from what I've just demonstrated, you don't seem informed, so it's kinda weird for you to act all haughty about possessing da factz tbh

Now you can continue living in la la land, or you can join the majority of us living in reality. It's pretty cool; we have burgers and beer :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Sun May 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Why would I give a damn about what some Bernie bro who used to be with TYT says and who, by the way, is some crackpot conspiracy theorist? And again, even though I've told you a million times before, I'm not and have never been a Bernie bro despite your obsession with trying to pin me as one. I don't give a damn about the left's version of Trump's cult. Try to learn me saying I'm not and have never been a Bernie bro, and let it sink in this time.

Also Max Blumenthal? That's your idea of a gotcha :rofll: Dude writes for Russian propaganda ffs

Those two are your idea of bringing in the big guns?! jfc the state of your desperation.

And from what I've just demonstrated, you don't seem informed, so it's kinda weird for you to act all haughty about possessing da factz tbh

Now you can continue living in la la land, or you can join the majority of us living in reality. It's pretty cool; we have burgers and beer :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.

Not big guns...just your fellow travelers that I assumed you might share a common concern for civil liberties and justice. Nope, I gave you far too much credit it seems. What ARE your core values anyway? You were all about Bernie, Hillary, now Biden. None make any sense in the "real world" unless it is simply party politics. Party/media politics sucks dude...they have you by the balls if you play that game. And you really rely on SNOPES and the whole "fact check" nonsense???? :rofll: That explains a whole lot. Pay attention for yourself dude. Employ some critical thinking.

I take in information from all over the map from the BBC to CNN to FOX, WAPO, WSJ, VOX and NYT to the Guardian and from Mate' to Madow and beyond. Then I ask WHY on every aspect as a filter while on the watch for just not bias but bias by exclusion. The stories that do not simply provide confirmation of an opinion but rather facts. That IS being informed and being able to decipher truth from BS.

WTF ever happened to classic liberalism? It's gone in a whirl of TDS and James Clapper lies.

Have a great holiday weekend.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate