What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Re: What TV Shows are you watching right now??

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:53 pm

He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:33 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:A few episodes in with Delhi Crime on Netflix

It's about the gang rape back in 2012. I remember faintly hearing about it when the protests were happening. Amazing how depraved some people can be.

Yeah, its people like that, that bring out the medieval in me.

Some people are just a waste of air and need cancelling, thing is as well its not some preference or bias I have, these people are a legitimate threat.

I don't think people in the West realise how bad it is out there in South Asia, there are some top arseholes out there.

I remember seeing a gang of Indians on Youtube in Singapore hunting these guys down who were just standing outside of a shop hanging out and the 2 cars pulled up and they got these guys, one of them got pinned down and they hacked him up with machetes over and over for like a minute or more.

By the end of it his arm was hanging off and the final hit was straight down full force onto his head ......... like they hadn't done enough damage already, he then slumped to the floor and I'm assuming died.

One of the sickest things I've seen, a lot worse than some stab and run they do in London.

I have friends from India and friends who were born in the US who are 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gen. All of them have said they wouldn't travel alone in the subcontinent if they were female or don't go out alone if they are female.

Not saying it's always cushy here in the West, but we'd go mad living in an undeveloped country.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Rockape » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:31 pm

I just cancelled my BT Sport subscription.....what with Arsenal out of europe and now the probable cancelling of the CL, not much point in keeping it.

£17.50 saved, so signed up for Netflix. Always wanted to watch Narcos, so thats first on the list, but what's next? Recommendations please?
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:54 pm

I have friends from India and friends who were born in the US who are 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gen. All of them have said they wouldn't travel alone in the subcontinent if they were female or don't go out alone if they are female.

Not saying it's always cushy here in the West, but we'd go mad living in an undeveloped country.

That is a fact. But like everywhere there is good and bad.

Living, visiting or working in places such as India, Pakistan or Nepal is great on so many levels, but it does require cultural flexibility and assimilation. If I was king for a week I would do two things. Reinstate the military draft to two years of service and or require two years of service as we used to in a Peace Corps type organization in which 18 year olds were sent to places like Gaboon or PNG to make a difference but also to experience other cultures. In fact I would add a third, make it an exchange program and host a young person from a developing nation. Understanding is greatly enhanced by personal experience. One area that really stands out for me is just how happy humans are, even in what we might consider poverty family structure is very important and barefooted, snot nosed kids playing in full on joyful mode is heart lifting.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Dejan » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:28 pm

Rockape wrote:I just cancelled my BT Sport subscription.....what with Arsenal out of europe and now the probable cancelling of the CL, not much point in keeping it.

£17.50 saved, so signed up for Netflix. Always wanted to watch Narcos, so thats first on the list, but what's next? Recommendations please?
Personal favourites on netflix and my all time goats:
Peaky blinders
Breaking bad
Stranger things
Black mirror
The witcher

A tier below
Bodyguard
Casa de papel
Homeland

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:47 pm

Always sunny in Philadelphia on Netflix
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:29 pm

Rockape wrote:I just cancelled my BT Sport subscription.....what with Arsenal out of europe and now the probable cancelling of the CL, not much point in keeping it.

Did they try to keep you?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:40 pm

Signed up for HBO.

Figure I'll finally watch The Sopranos during this whole quarantine mess.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:47 pm

Is it free?
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:06 pm

Ach wrote:Is it free?

HBO Now subscription is $15 a month here.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby VCC » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:26 pm

Over here spark sport who stream the football have suspended payments until the EPL starts again, they are still showing classic matches the other day I could have watched the 8 goal blitz from manure
f**k that!!!!!
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Rockape » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:48 am

Phil71 wrote:

Yeah they bleated on about why I should stay, but £17.50 to watch nothing for months at least, PLUS....what really annoys me is that I can only watch it on one TV and really spread my time between two. Ok I could pay more to watch on my Sky q mini box, but you just feel it’s a piss take, so decided Sky, Prime and Netflix is enough.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:57 am

Rockape wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Yeah they bleated on about why I should stay, but £17.50 to watch nothing for months at least, PLUS....what really annoys me is that I can only watch it on one TV and really spread my time between two. Ok I could pay more to watch on my Sky q mini box, but you just feel it’s a piss take, so decided Sky, Prime and Netflix is enough.

Yeah it is a total piss take that they charge extra to watch it in another room.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 am

Jon Snow's Very Hard Questions

If you like quiz shows you'll enjoy it.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:03 am

Disney plus is a God send in this dark time.

Watching the Simpsons from season 1 onwards.
Ach
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to TV