17/06/20 | Manchester City 3-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: Postponed | Manchester City vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Phil71 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:09 pm

elkanofan wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Rockape wrote:Bloody hell, which players I wonder? What a mess!

Its pathetic, just in case lol :rolleyes:

On the upside though....... If a player gets it (and one perhaps will) then that club will be shut down and they won’t be fulfilling their remaining fixtures. ( let's hope it will be the dippers )

If the dippers aren’t over the finishing line wouldn’t it be f***ing hilarious if the season was abandoned with no winner (as long as nobody has to get seriously ill to see that happen ) :arse fan: :arse fan:

This really sums up the world right now, a total mess! Its not all due to this virus.

This virus while a real threat is absolutely a cover up for whats really going on financially behind the scenes. They are using this as an excuse for the financial apocalypse to come, the truth like they say i the Terminator film 'Judgement Day' is inevitable.

More QE will save the financial system this year for a Stock Market 40%, 50%, 60% total implosion until next year when the real financial apocalypse begins after the coronavirus is successfully quarantined, the stock market makes the biggest dead cat bounce in history before the true fall and financal apocalyptic reset to come.

Noticed, no huge institutions have gone under yet, there are some big institutions people live by which are insolvent and essentially walking dead. But they aren't quite ready for that fall yet, that's next year.

Do you really believe this will happen?

What are you doing to prepare for it?
Best way to prepare is to do what I've already done and stock up on supplies, grains are the most efficent thing. Make sure you can cook a variety of solid foods because the global reliance on China has clearly created financial turmoil since production has halted because of the nationwide quarantine. Many everyday items the world used to thanks to capitalism will not arrive for a while at the very least.

Cash, the US Dollor is now on its last stand. Its useful now for a year or two at least before the great and very public death of cash via hyperinflation. I'm not a fan of QE but it must happen to prevent the financial apocalypse happening right now. SnP and Dow down another 5%-6%, FTSE holding on just about.

2020 truly is the year of 20-20 vision where the elites aren't hiding so much anymore. They want to move to their next stage and increase their power and wealth over this crisis they have manufactured. If you haven't already brought physical gold and silver i'd suggest you buy some now to preserve 10%-20% of your wealth. Keep an eye on Blockchain projects like Ethereum even more so than Bitcoin, which I'm convinced was made by the CIA anyway as the new 'cashless' system which is cannot be tampered with, the full audit if every transaction is hashed into the blockchain itself.

The elites are preparing to get as many people chipped as possible which is their endgame. If your a christian or religious you should of seen this coming since this has been a key point in scripture (mark of the beast).

Now this is way, way deeper than football matches being postponed like ours but this is serious times for serious discussion. The fact such elite money spinning events like this being postponed on mass should show us all how serious these times are.

I see.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:28 pm

elkanofan wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

On the upside though....... If a player gets it (and one perhaps will) then that club will be shut down and they won’t be fulfilling their remaining fixtures. ( let's hope it will be the dippers )

If the dippers aren’t over the finishing line wouldn’t it be f***ing hilarious if the season was abandoned with no winner (as long as nobody has to get seriously ill to see that happen ) :arse fan: :arse fan:

This really sums up the world right now, a total mess! Its not all due to this virus.

This virus while a real threat is absolutely a cover up for whats really going on financially behind the scenes. They are using this as an excuse for the financial apocalypse to come, the truth like they say i the Terminator film 'Judgement Day' is inevitable.

More QE will save the financial system this year for a Stock Market 40%, 50%, 60% total implosion until next year when the real financial apocalypse begins after the coronavirus is successfully quarantined, the stock market makes the biggest dead cat bounce in history before the true fall and financal apocalyptic reset to come.

Noticed, no huge institutions have gone under yet, there are some big institutions people live by which are insolvent and essentially walking dead. But they aren't quite ready for that fall yet, that's next year.

Best way to prepare is to do what I've already done and stock up on supplies, grains are the most efficent thing. Make sure you can cook a variety of solid foods because the global reliance on China has clearly created financial turmoil since production has halted because of the nationwide quarantine. Many everyday items the world used to thanks to capitalism will not arrive for a while at the very least.

Cash, the US Dollor is now on its last stand. Its useful now for a year or two at least before the great and very public death of cash via hyperinflation. I'm not a fan of QE but it must happen to prevent the financial apocalypse happening right now. SnP and Dow down another 5%-6%, FTSE holding on just about.

2020 truly is the year of 20-20 vision where the elites aren't hiding so much anymore. They want to move to their next stage and increase their power and wealth over this crisis they have manufactured. If you haven't already brought physical gold and silver i'd suggest you buy some now to preserve 10%-20% of your wealth. Keep an eye on Blockchain projects like Ethereum even more so than Bitcoin, which I'm convinced was made by the CIA anyway as the new 'cashless' system which is cannot be tampered with, the full audit if every transaction is hashed into the blockchain itself.

The elites are preparing to get as many people chipped as possible which is their endgame. If your a christian or religious you should of seen this coming since this has been a key point in scripture (mark of the beast).

Now this is way, way deeper than football matches being postponed like ours but this is serious times for serious discussion. The fact such elite money spinning events like this being postponed on mass should show us all how serious these times are.
wtf? lol
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:58 pm

UFGN wrote:Do you know one thing thats rarer than hand sanitizer in a hen dentist?

A positive, non doom and gloom post from Elkanofan that doesn't involve the world going to shit

I know, you got me there. But that's all there is to speak about these days unless you personally have big boobs, booty and skills with long cylinder objects. Then the conversation will be more.

'Positive'.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:58 pm

elkanofan wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

Yeah, ok.
I am surprised you havn't blamed Ozil, but maybe you just forgot to mention it's all his fault.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Tubbs » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:48 am

Lol WTF have I just read on this page
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Ach » Thu May 28, 2020 2:27 pm

Scheduled for June 17
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Marsbar100 » Thu May 28, 2020 2:37 pm

Great stuff
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Dejan » Thu May 28, 2020 6:44 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:Great stuff
I think u forgot how shit we are.

I just want this season to end tbh

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Fri May 29, 2020 7:56 am

Dejan wrote:
Marsbar100 wrote:Great stuff
I think u forgot how shit we are.

I just want this season to end tbh

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
I would like it to finish on the pitch still. This and next season in global football is a write off anyway.

What we knew as football won't ever come back. This is about the transition to a whole new paradigm.

Whatever happens from now till the end of the season we need another squad rebuild this summer regardless.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Re: 17/06/20 | Manchester City vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Fri May 29, 2020 2:03 pm

Arteta and the players need to show some fight from now until the end of the season. Top 6 is still possible, and we want to avoid a situation where our best players start thinking about running down their contracts.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Ach » Fri May 29, 2020 2:08 pm

We're only 5 points off CL place with a game in hand despite a horror season. How shit have other clubs been?

This is our game in hand though so fair to say we're 5 behind with equal games played
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Marsbar100 » Fri May 29, 2020 2:29 pm

City rely on rythm hopefully they will be rusty
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100

Postby Ach » Fri May 29, 2020 5:48 pm

We'll be just as rusty
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby LMAO » Fri May 29, 2020 5:59 pm

Meh, it's been so long between games that it's hard to care about the conclusion. Just get this season over with so next season can start.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Angelito » Sat May 30, 2020 9:24 pm

LMAO wrote:Meh, it's been so long between games that it's hard to care about the conclusion. Just get this season over with so next season can start.

Mostly agree.

Although I'm looking forward to the restart of the FA Cup for obvious reasons.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2019-20