Arteta vs Ancelotti vs Mourinho

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Who would you prefer?

Arteta
62%
Ancelotti
38%

Total votes : 42

Re: Arteta vs Ancelotti vs Mourinho

Postby Ach » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:57 am

ag6789 wrote:There are 5 or 6 clowns on this site who thinks if they cry enough , Arteta will melt away somehow. They probably want AFC to lose heavily so he goes away, kicked out of the Emirates gate!! Amazing!

You seem to think we are godlop, gamechannel and gooney
Ach
SE13
SE13

Ancelotti or Arteta - Vote

Postby theHotHead » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:49 am

I'm curious to know, how many fans would prefer Ancelotti to Arteta, what does the split look like ......
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby gamechannel » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:10 pm

Ach wrote:
ag6789 wrote:There are 5 or 6 clowns on this site who thinks if they cry enough , Arteta will melt away somehow. They probably want AFC to lose heavily so he goes away, kicked out of the Emirates gate!! Amazing!

Aaah! Ach, I have missed you buddy! My life was missing some good quality BS but now that I am on here, my life feels like life again.

As for your above comment, I am not Arteta out actually. He needs to be given a full summer transfer window and pre-season before the merits of his performances are truly judged. Just cuz I wanted your boy Brylcream out of this club cuz he was total s**t doesn't mean I feel the same way about Arteta.

Glad to be back here bud. Please feel free to respond with more of your BS - as you always do. Cheers!
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Re: Ancelotti or Arteta - Vote

Postby gamechannel » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:14 pm

theHotHead wrote:I'm curious to know, how many fans would prefer Ancelotti to Arteta, what does the split look like ......

I wanted Ancelotti from the beginning - even before clown Emery was hired. But we have Arteta now and I support him. He must be given a full transfer window, a full pre-season and a proper opportunity to turn this around. If we are still in the same position and form come this time next year with Arteta, I will be all for getting rid of him. I do fear that the sword of Auba's contract will hang over Arteta and the sqaud's head all summer and into next season which may lead to a drop in morale and shit performances. So Auba's contract situation needs to be sorted out before pre-season starts so Arteta and team go into next season without any off-field drama.

It is too soon for people to be asking for his head as he inherited a squad in turmoil.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Ach » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:29 pm

gamechannel wrote:
Ach wrote:

Aaah! Ach, I have missed you buddy! My life was missing some good quality BS but now that I am on here, my life feels like life again.

As for your above comment, I am not Arteta out actually. He needs to be given a full summer transfer window and pre-season before the merits of his performances are truly judged. Just cuz I wanted your boy Brylcream out of this club cuz he was total s**t doesn't mean I feel the same way about Arteta.

Glad to be back here bud. Please feel free to respond with more of your BS - as you always do. Cheers!

Bs? So you deny wanting Arsenal to lose under emery?

That's the bit I was replying to. Wanting Arsenal to lose to get rid of a manager. I've never done that. Can you say the same?
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby gamechannel » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:03 pm

Ach wrote:
gamechannel wrote:
Ach wrote:

Bs? So you deny wanting Arsenal to lose under emery?

That's the bit I was replying to. Wanting Arsenal to lose to get rid of a manager. I've never done that. Can you say the same?

Yes - I wanted Arsenal to lose if that ended Emery's reign. Because I value the long-term success of the club with a proper manager instead of short-term half-baked wins that exposed our short-comings for all to see. Nothing wrong with that. What would would have been wrong was for us to win some small margin wins while playing negative football and defending like school boys while being stuck firmly on mid-table treadmill. Arteta, although not having delivered results, has atleast sorted out some of the negative football and tactics with a slight improvement in defence.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:03 pm

I was on board with Arteta initially as even I could see the players were defending better.

Seeing PEA track back and make defensive tackles was great, and I want players like Ozil to do more of that. If our 19 goal striker could contribute defensively then so can Mr 1G 1A.

Then he blocked Xhaka's transfer to Hertha Berlin in Jan.

And continued playing PEA out wide.

After he kept Laca on for 105 mins in the Olympiakos fiasco, I was done. EL was more achieable than Top 4 and he blew it.

We only have the FA Cup left now. I'd trust Ancelotti to do a far better job in cup competitions than Arteta.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Santi » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:19 pm

aniym wrote:I was on board with Arteta initially as even I could see the players were defending better.

Seeing PEA track back and make defensive tackles was great, and I want players like Ozil to do more of that. If our 19 goal striker could contribute defensively then so can Mr 1G 1A.

After he kept Laca on for 105 mins in the Olympiakos fiasco, I was done. EL was more achieable than Top 4 and he blew it.

We only have the FA Cup left now. I'd trust Ancelotti to do a far better job in cup competitions than Arteta.

Same Ancelotti that got knocked out the fa cup by Liverpool’s kids?
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:27 pm

Santi wrote:
aniym wrote:I was on board with Arteta initially as even I could see the players were defending better.

lmao
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:29 pm

Okay, Arteta lets Xhaka move to Berlin in January. Who do we have to play in Xhaka's position?
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:32 pm

LMAO wrote:

Okay, Arteta lets Xhaka move to Berlin in January. Who do we have to play in Xhaka's position?

How about Torreira or Luiz both much better options.

Xhaka is just very negative, he hinders our play he doesn’t help it.
Last edited by Salibatelli on Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:33 pm

Santi wrote:

Yeah but at least he lost to the Champions elect and not to some Mickey Mouse team who had won 1 away European game in their last 11.

No getting round that was a shocker of a result in our most important game of the season to date, getting knocked out in the last 32 of a cup people have been claiming is full of rubbish teams is pretty humiliating for the club.

Both Emery and Wenger managed to navigate their way further in the competition.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby gamechannel » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:42 pm

Özim wrote:
Santi wrote:

Yeah but at least he lost to the Champions elect and not to some Mickey Mouse team who had won 1 away European game in their last 11.

No getting round that was a shocker of a result in our most important game of the season to date, getting knocked out in the last 32 of a cup people have been claiming is full of rubbish teams is pretty humiliating for the club.

Dude! Emery is not a good measure for comparison. Aside from a run in the EL that Ultimately ended in a clobbering at the hands of Chelsea, Emery was utter shit at Arsenal. As was Wenger in the last couple of years.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:46 pm

Santi wrote:

In this scenario Carlo would be using Arsenal players.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Ach » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:52 pm

Özim wrote:
Santi wrote:

Yup

It's not been a good start by Arteta. I get the manager needs time argument but sometimes you just know when it's not going to work and need to get rid. Arteta has no credit in the bank. For all we know this is the best he can be and it's been shit so far. It might get better. We can't take that risk. Not getting ancelotti is a massive f**k up by our board. We have one last hope. Allegri. And I'm not a fan of his either but he's the best available.
Ach
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk