In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:19 pm

LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:The point was simple.
The difference is that many Islamic terrorist groups are committing acts of terrorism in the name of the religion.
None of the others you mentioned were/are.
Consider your point defeated.
At this point you'd be wise to STFU yourself, but alas, that will be too much for you.

............... and if I said I was Santa Claus does that make it so you fkin wet wipe!!

You can't act in the name of a religion when none of the leaders of the religion havent ordered these acts can you.

If the Pope hasn't ordered a war then how can you claim its a war for Christianity?

If you can't understand something so simple then get the fk out of the subject.

Like I said, all pretty simple.
If you commit an act of terror in the name of your religion you are indeed a religious terrorist - in the latest case an islamic terrorist.

Your own argument pulls you to pieces.
The KKK are called White Supremicists - because that is EXACTLY what they are. That is what they are fighting for.
That does not mean they carry out their acts ON BEHALF of all white people.
Consider your argument doubly defeated.... unless of course you'd like to make an argument that it is wrong to call the KKK white supremacists?
:dontknow:

tbf the KKK and other white supremacist groups invoke Christianity—derived from their interpretations of the Bible—to justify white supremacy. So, still rooted in religion, even though it's likely a veil, just like Daesh, Al-Qaeda, and the Taliban do.

I rather think the KKK would reject black Christians, don't you?
That said, I'd have no problem referring to them as White Christian terrorists, though - if someone wanted to do that. I would not assume they speak for all Christians or all white people. Just as I would not assume an islamic terrorist speaks for all Muslims.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby LMAO » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:24 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
The difference is that many Islamic terrorist groups are committing acts of terrorism in the name of the religion.
At this point you'd be wise to STFU yourself, but alas, that will be too much for you.

............... and if I said I was Santa Claus does that make it so you fkin wet wipe!!

You can't act in the name of a religion when none of the leaders of the religion havent ordered these acts can you.

If the Pope hasn't ordered a war then how can you claim its a war for Christianity?

If you commit an act of terror in the name of your religion you are indeed a religious terrorist - in the latest case an islamic terrorist.

The KKK are called White Supremicists - because that is EXACTLY what they are. That is what they are fighting for.
Consider your argument doubly defeated.... unless of course you'd like to make an argument that it is wrong to call the KKK white supremacists?

tbf the KKK and other white supremacist groups invoke Christianity—derived from their interpretations of the Bible—to justify white supremacy. So, still rooted in religion, even though it's likely a veil, just like Daesh, Al-Qaeda, and the Taliban do.

I'd have no problem referring to them as White Christian terrorists, though.

Yeah, that's a fair designation.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:11 pm

I'm in the business of waging war against my enemies and getting the funding and resources I need from rich benefactors. But I need an army, and I'm certainly not going to do any of the fighting myself as I'm not an idiot and I want to live the good life by taking far more in funding than what I need.

Do I:

A) target vulnerable, weak people by linking my cause to avgreater good, thereby offering these saps a chance of salvation, which will come only upon their death, OR

B) give them a hitlist and let them know that although it is they who are expected to sacrifice, I will be back at basecamp, taking credit and money to do it all over again

A real puzzler.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:32 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

That said, I'd have no problem referring to them as White Christian terrorists, though - if someone wanted to do that. I would not assume they speak for all Christians or all white people. Just as I would not assume an islamic terrorist speaks for all Muslims.

But that is the point I'm making which your not getting .............. the media never do, do they.

Again I specfically highlighted hypocrisy, if you were less busy trying to argue for the sake of it just so you can claim "I'm right your wrong" you'd of noticed that nuance of my argument.

The problem I have with your argument is as I stated, the media DON'T report these groups in a fair manor, because when they say "Muslim terrorist" instead of "Al-quaeda terrorist" they know exactly what they're doing.

They're trying to give the impression or link them with Islam as a whole to demonize Middle Eastern or Pakistani people, which all started mind you when America and the West were prepping the public for war and invasion of said areas as do groups like the EDL for their Far Right agenda.

This tactic is as old as the Romans, Hitler did it with the Jews, demonizing certain groups any way you can to de-sensitize the public of their humanity by painting them as the enemy.

If as you agreed by calling the KKK Christian terrorists because as LMAO rightly pointed out they do use religion in their agenda was reported by the media like that across the board, I'd be more lenient, but its not, and I know exactly why its not.

They don't link the agendas of white terrorists with their claimed religion so don't do it with brown people.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:44 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

But that is the point I'm making which your not getting .............. the media never do, do they.

Again I specfically highlighted hypocrisy, if you were less busy trying to argue for the sake of it just so you can claim "I'm right your wrong" you'd of noticed that nuance of my argument.

The problem I have with your argument is as I stated, the media DON'T report these groups in a fair manor, because when they say "Muslim terrorist" instead of "Al-quaeda terrorist" they know exactly what they're doing.

They're trying to give the impression or link them with Islam as a whole to demonize Middle Eastern or Pakistani people, which all started mind you when America and the West were prepping the public for war and invasion of said areas as do groups like the EDL for their Far Right agenda.

This tactic is as old as the Romans, Hitler did it with the Jews, demonizing certain groups any way you can to de-sensitize the public of their humanity by painting them as the enemy.

If as you agreed by calling the KKK Christian terrorists because as LMAO rightly pointed out they do use religion in their agenda was reported by the media like that across the board, I'd be more lenient, but its not, and I know exactly why its not.

They don't link the agendas of white terrorists with their claimed religion so don't do it with brown people.

Theres a word that doesn't get used often enough in a modern context and it is fascism.

KKK and ISIS or any other religious affiliated terrorist group is fascist. They should be identified as such. Call a fuckin spade a spade.

Fascist scum.

I think putting them all right in the same boat as the Nazis might move the debate on a bit and help people to understand why they must be unequivocally and equally condemned
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:47 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

The media don;t report christianity as the moniker of the KKK, because the KKK's primary goal is white supremacy.
An Islamic terrorists primary goal is religious.
It's not about right or wrong - it's about facts.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby UFGN » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:51 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

The media don;t report christianity as the moniker of the KKK, because the KKK's primary goal is white supremacy.

Its about fascism. Doesn't matter exactly what their motive is.

KKK are exclusively Christian and white supremacists

ISIS are exclusively Muslim and think they are superior to Christians

Fascist scum both.

Semantics really doesn't help and really doesn't matter
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Sims » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:07 pm

There’s rumours the queens croaked it
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby UFGN » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:10 pm

Sims wrote:There’s rumours the queens croaked it

Highly unlikely

They would very carefully manage it when it happens

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:16 pm

jayramfootball wrote:The media don;t report christianity as the moniker of the KKK, because the KKK's primary goal is white supremacy.

Correction.

Al-quaeda, Taliban, ISIS their goal is not "religion" its power.

If their goal was religion then they wouldn't be doing what they are doing, or they'd be taking orders from the Islamic high ranking Imams of Mecca approved leaders.......... but they don't.

They use religion as a structure for authority and recruitment.

Hamas also get called Muslim terrorists, yet their agenda is completely different, they are the equivalent to the IRA fighting an invading force.

You can't blanket statement all these groups under one banner because its not factual.

You can't say their aim is religion when they don't take orders from the leaders of said religion, I can't see how you can't get that through your head and accept it?

That's like me blowing up a Spurs pub and then saying "I did it because I'm an Arsenal fan" yet AFC and the fans are saying "We're nothing to do with this and we don't condone it" you can't claim I'm representing AFC or doing something for AFC, it would be of my personal agenda.

As UFGN said their more akin to Facists because that's how they operate.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:19 am

UFGN wrote:Theres a word that doesn't get used often enough in a modern context and it is fascism.

KKK and ISIS or any other religious affiliated terrorist group is fascist. They should be identified as such. Call a fuckin spade a spade.

Fascist scum.

I think putting them all right in the same boat as the Nazis might move the debate on a bit and help people to understand why they must be unequivocally and equally condemned

Very true.

Fascism, or the march towards it, is all the rage these days.

Republican Party
Communist Party of China
Putin's Russia
North Korea
Whatever flavor of the month Middle Eastern terrorist group
Pick any [adjective] supremacist group from any country or region
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:21 am

She won't kick the bucket until Charles is dead.

And then she'll bite the dust.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Nah, if that's true they'd have announced it already.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:05 am

Four men in India, arrested and charged with gang raping and murdering a young female Vet.

The police took the men back to the scene of the crime so they could help find the victim's phone. There the men tried to escape, and were all shot dead.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:59 am

Phil71 wrote:Four men in India, arrested and charged with gang raping and murdering a young female Vet.

The police took the men back to the scene of the crime so they could help find the victim's phone. There the men tried to escape, and were all shot dead.

Was the Vet an Indian national or foreign?

Anyway, good result on the shooting.

People are just running wild, if your going to act like an animal then get put down like one, you need to earn the right to be part of civilisation, too many entitled people take that for granted.

These weirdo murderers, terrorists and rapists are just not worth the hassle of keeping them around.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee