British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:53 pm

UFGN wrote:You dont like fake or hypocrisy, ok

You support right wing fakery and hypocrisy an every opportunity, just as long as you think its going to wind up the Left. Oh yes you have.

Youve also laughed along with White Supremacist Trump. Youve banged the drum for Bullingdon Club thug Boris, both as fake as the day is long.

Which in itself is hypocrisy and fakery from you is it not?

I don't support Right Wing policy, what I support is their right to engage in the same fake outrage and propaganda that the Left have made a national sport in the West.

You can't spout judgement day garbage like your reaction, which was priceless by the way, to Boris poroguing Parliament and declaring, "that's it, we're going to have No Deal now, we're all fked, no medicine, no food" I mean you were close to tears ffs, while I calmly sat back and said "It won't happen, its all bluster, we won't be leaving the EU in October" ..............

A week later Parliament was back in session and Boris is barred by law from leaving the EU.

As for Trump I was laughing at the absolute state of US politics.

You and your accusations are such a bore, name and shame, name and shame *yawn*, you do know that doesn't work with me right? that might work in your local little outdoor coffee house but it doesn't with me.

God help you if I was Right Wing.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:12 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:You dont like fake or hypocrisy, ok

You support right wing fakery and hypocrisy an every opportunity, just as long as you think its going to wind up the Left. Oh yes you have.

Youve also laughed along with White Supremacist Trump. Youve banged the drum for Bullingdon Club thug Boris, both as fake as the day is long.

Which in itself is hypocrisy and fakery from you is it not?

I don't support Right Wing policy, what I support is their right to engage in the same fake outrage and propaganda that the Left have made a national sport in the West.

You can't spout judgement day garbage like your reaction, which was priceless by the way, to Boris poroguing Parliament and declaring, "that's it, we're going to have No Deal now, we're all fked, no medicine, no food" I mean you were close to tears ffs, while I calmly sat back and said "It won't happen, its all bluster, we won't be leaving the EU in October" ..............

A week later Parliament was back in session and Boris is barred by law from leaving the EU.

As for Trump I was laughing at the absolute state of US politics.

You and your accusations are such a bore, name and shame, name and shame *yawn*, you do know that doesn't work with me right? that might work in your local little outdoor coffee house but it doesn't with me.

God help you if I was Right Wing.

Yadayada lies about me saying wed have no medicine

Yadayada lies about me saying wed have no food

Same old shit about coffee shops

f***ing yawn son. Youre boring and predictable, and the fake outrage is all yours.

You fangirl these c**** when it suits you then try to wash your hands of any involvement in their politics.

Well I call bullshit
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:52 pm

Go and have a drink mate, weekends here ............. you obviously need one.

I'll see you back for round 110 on Sun/Mon.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:47 pm

So Brexit fans.....

We're finding out just how much influence the UK has with the USA......just how "special" that relationship is. One of their diplomats wives has killed a UK citizen on UK soil. Accident or not is irrelevant, a serious criminal offence has been committed

Trump doesn't give a shit of course

And we're negotiating a trade deal with this lot? How do you reckon thats going to work out?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby LMAO » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:28 pm

UFGN wrote:So Brexit fans.....

We're finding out just how much influence the UK has with the USA......just how "special" that relationship is. One of their diplomats wives has killed a UK citizen on UK soil. Accident or not is irrelevant, a serious criminal offence has been committed

And we're negotiating a trade deal with this lot? How do you reckon thats going to work out?

It's going to be wonderful (for us, obviously)! Look at the bright side: Y'all get to be the 51st state without the benefits that come with being a state—basically more of our bitch.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:30 pm

I don't even think we should be negotiating with them, I don't want anything from them.

Firstly because of their lacks in standards, look at the way they're handling the Vape issues, they don't have the standards Brits have enforced on Vape Juice, you'll notice they've had a few deaths and health issues while the UK has zero, why? because what they pass for legally selling is no better than back alley, black market produced products.

No, Canada, Austrailia and New Zealand, India, Japan etc is who we should be setting up deals with along with Europe of course.

There's morally bankrupt and then there's America.

However ............. your actual point is pretty ridiculous, diplomatic immunity has fk all to do with trade deals and it applies to every nation, not just the US.

How you've spun that into an anti-Brexit comment is beyond me. :doh:
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:35 pm

LMAO wrote:

It's going to be wonderful (for us, obviously)! Look at the bright side: Y'all get to be the 51st state without the benefits that come with being a state—basically more of our bitch.

Keep dreaming, trust me we're not that stupid.

If anything is a posion challace to make Brexit fail even with the public, its pumping up relying on America.

I'd vote Remain tomorrow if that was the choice given to us.

It would be Brexits silver bullet because the issues with American products that can be raised and approach to dealing with us i.e trying to fleece us will get a very bad backlash, it would kill off Brexit imo.

Not even Leavers like that idea.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:39 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

I don't even think we should be negotiating with them, I don't want anything from them.

Firstly because of their lacks in standards, look at the way they're handling the Vape issues, they don't have the standards Brits have enforced on Vape Juice, you'll notice they've had a few deaths and health issues while the UK has zero, why? because what they pass for legally selling is no better than back alley, black market produced products.

No, Canada, Austrailia and New Zealand, India, Japan etc is who we should be setting up deals with along with Europe of course.

There's morally bankrupt and then there's America.

However ............. your actual point is pretty ridiculous, diplomatic immunity has fk all to do with trade deals and it applies to every nation, not just the US.

How you've spun that into an anti-Brexit comment is beyond me. :doh:

Its perfectly reasonable to raise it. Diplomatic immunity is not bullet proof. It can be waved and often is, and this crime has nothing to do with the diplomats job.

Its just another example of America's "f**k the World" attitude and another example of our inability to carry any clout on the international stage

UFGN

Postby LMAO » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:54 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:

If anything is a posion challace to make Brexit fail even with the public, its pumping up relying on America.

It would be Brexits silver bullet because the issues with American products that can be raised and approach to dealing with us i.e trying to fleece us will get a very bad backlash, it would kill off Brexit imo.

It won't be that easy if Brexit goes through without giving y'all another vote. Out of every country the UK does trade with, the US is number one for UK exports, and our exports to y'all are second only to Germany. And we're number one for the UK's total trade by a considerable margin for any singular country. We account for 14.5% of your total trade. You're going into a deep, deep, deep recession—if not a major depression—if you cut or massively reduce ties with that.

For better or worse, and whether you like it or not, the UK is tied to the US, especially if you don't have the EU to back you up in trade negotiations.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:04 am

LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:

It won't be that easy if Brexit goes through without giving y'all another vote. Out of every country the UK does trade with, the US is number one for UK exports, and our exports to y'all are second only to Germany. And we're number one for the UK's total trade by a considerable margin for any singular country. We account for 14.5% of your total trade. You're going into a deep, deep, deep recession—if not a major depression—if you cut or massively reduce ties with that.

For better or worse, and whether you like it or not, the UK is tied to the US, especially if you don't have the EU to back you up in trade negotiations.

Let me break some news to you ............

Despite UFGN's public freakouts, despite the electorate voting Out, despite it all ...................

I really don't think Brexit is going to happen.

The EU can see the writing on the wall by now, they have Parliament who have demonstrated that they have enough clout to shackle Boris, they have 48% or so of the population, they know by now that Boris and co have no answers to the Ireland border or trade deals which all need the EU's consent on at least their half of the say so ..............

So with all of that, knowing all Boris can legitimately offer is "No Deal, WTO" and even with that would still be scrambling for some sort of deal with the EU ............

If you were the EU .............. what would you do?

Sit down, shut up and offer nothing.

Have you noticed how the EU went from frothing at the mouth to now quietly confident and assured and just trying to mazey along saying "Yeah ......but, no but" to Boris's suggestions.

They done the maths and can see this circus is nearing a close, as have I.

In around 20 days Boris is expected to either have a deal or accept an extension, knowing full well he'll never get a deal after October, the Brexit sham is just going to keep costing us money to extend and eventually he's going to have to give up and admit to "No Deal, WTO" Parliament will freak out and refuse point blank to agree it .......... he'll be pressured to ask the public, and the public knowing that is all that is on the table will swing 58% / 42% in favour of Remain.

The end.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:28 am

And hopefully that happens—an extension that gives time for a second ref or new election or w/e. In the long-term, that's the best outcome for all sides imo...well, except disaster capitalists like JRM, but f**k them.

Keeps your union intact, keeps the UK more relevant on the world stage than an independent England and Wales would be, gives us a stronger ally against China's shenanigans, and is the better economic outcome for y'all.

But if there is a second ref or w/e and the UK votes against the EU again, this time knowing better what leave means, then well, may you live in interesting times lol
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Phil71 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:06 am

Corbyn won't approve any deal under any circumstances.
The Lib Dems won't back Corbyn in a vote of no confidence.
The SNP will back Corbyn in a vote of no confidence but only if he agrees to indie ref 2.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:13 am

Phil71 wrote:Corbyn won't approve any deal under any circumstances.
The SNP will back Corbyn in a vote of no confidence but only if he agrees to indie ref 2.

So all he has to do is lie to the scots and then we might have a contest.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:29 am

Phil71 wrote:Corbyn won't approve any deal under any circumstances.

They can't win so instead their trying to paralyse Parliament.

The next election is in May 2022.

The opposition are stalling for time wanting to do as much damage to the Brexit process as possible before the schedule forces the GE so whether they win or not Brexit may be beyond repair.

Surely the gov't must be able to do something, the House has made a mockery of how our Democracy works, they said they'd respect the result, now they're not even hiding their disdain for it.

We need a GE or a 2nd Ref, otherwise we're just stalling for another 1.5 years.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:01 am

So a new deal has been agreed!

It will be put before the EU and UK Parliaments for approval.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50079385
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate