Emiliano Sala

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Emiliano Sala

Postby Ach » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:02 pm

Haven't read the article but just the headline. That's just a first instalment and not the full pay? Thought it was the latter
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:03 pm

Sounds morbid and harsh but about time
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Phil71 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:36 am

Ach wrote:Haven't read the article but just the headline. That's just a first instalment and not the full pay? Thought it was the latter

I think that will be it.

It was an incremental deal based on appearances etc. But...
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:55 am

Theres another installment due next year
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby elkanofan » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:36 am

Was reading this article on all the famous people who have died this year and i had to stop again and it hit me, even with our beloved invincible Reyes's passing which really did upset me for a day. I loved him as a player. This is the death which has just i think killed my love for football now.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/photos/p ... p#image=93

This man was killed by pure greed between agents and officials. Everything about this tragedy draws people away from loving the game for the community tradition it used to be.

I am very cynical these days but this is a dark world right now!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:15 am

elkanofan wrote:Was reading this article on all the famous people who have died this year and i had to stop again and it hit me, even with our beloved invincible Reyes's passing which really did upset me for a day. I loved him as a player. This is the death which has just i think killed my love for football now.

This man was killed by pure greed between agents and officials. Everything about this tragedy draws people away from loving the game for the community tradition it used to be.

You dont half talk a load of melodramatic claptrap

His agent hired a plane that turned out to be crap. It could happen to anyone who doesn't know about planes ie almost everyone.

Sala knew the plane was a POS after the first flight. He said as much. But he boarded the plane for the return journey.

The take away lessons from this are, regulations re private planes need to improve and, trust your instinct for danger.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby elkanofan » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:57 am

UFGN wrote:
elkanofan wrote:Was reading this article on all the famous people who have died this year and i had to stop again and it hit me, even with our beloved invincible Reyes's passing which really did upset me for a day. I loved him as a player. This is the death which has just i think killed my love for football now.

You dont half talk a load of melodramatic claptrap

His agent hired a plane that turned out to be crap. It could happen to anyone who doesn't know about planes ie almost everyone.

Sala knew the plane was a POS after the first flight. He said as much. But he boarded the plane for the return journey.

What was the need for the agent take this shitty plane in the first place?

Why use a pilot who didn't even have the licence to fly at night?

I'm sorry i may sound melodramatic but i really don't give a f**k. Psychopath behavior from agents an officials anger me, the fact these psychopaths are only focused only money and put a persons life in such unnecessary jeopardy with not just the plane but the under-qualified pilot again goes beyond comprehension and really sums up how dead the game has been for so long. My love for Arsenal is the only real reason i give a shit about football anymore.

You also forget Sala was very happy at Nantes and it was the agents and club officials at Nantes who pushed for this to cash in and make a quick buck off 5 months good form.

The take away lessons from this are, regulations re private planes need to improve and, trust your instinct for danger.

No, its not the first dodgy plane to crash and it wont be the last, it will happen sometimes unfortunately when people are desperate maybe in life and death situations or unforeseen errors on what looked and was deemed a fine healthy and ready plane. The takeaway from this is to show just how little agents and officials care in football for a persons humanity and its a sad metaphor for not just the game but what money does to many in power.

Maybe because I've seen this happen in workplaces before and lived with psycho rich people it angers me more than most, maybe because many African hopefuls who could one day maybe play for us end up dead on the streets in Paris due to starvation, having lost all their money without any good means to get back home because of lies from a psychopath agent trafficker.

This is why it angers me so much, i know you probably couldn't give a shit about what happens outside the UK but when it comes to things like this i will fight against it!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Ok Elk

Next time you book a taxi for someone, you check the drivers licence, you breath test them, you check the car's MOT and you check the taxi company's operating licence

Otherwise if they're in a crash, its your fault

UFGN

Postby LMAO » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:51 pm

lol
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Phil71 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:51 pm

UFGN wrote:Ok Elk

Next time you book a taxi for someone, you check the drivers licence, you breath test them, you check the car's MOT and you check the taxi company's operating licence

You’d be a psychopath, even!
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby elkanofan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:35 am

WTF. So a 5-10 minute taxi ride or uber is the same as taking a plane. [emoji2955]

Really UFGN???

Something goes wrong in a plane, maybe a 1% chance of survival and even if you do, the chance of having any limbs left is well minimal. Unless it crashes on take off and God has big plans for you (Bobby Charlton)

Something goes wrong in a taxi id say your chances of survival are far higher than on a plane.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:31 am

elkanofan wrote:

WTF. So a 5-10 minute taxi ride or uber is the same as taking a plane. [emoji2955]

Really UFGN???

Something goes wrong in a plane, maybe a 1% chance of survival and even if you do, the chance of having any limbs left is well minimal. Unless it crashes on take off and God has big plans for you (Bobby Charlton)

Something goes wrong in a taxi id say your chances of survival are far higher than on a plane.

So whats any of that got to do with the person who booked the flight?

Nothing.

They have a right to expexct that it will be safe, because you expect in a developed country to not have to question peoples competence on issues you know nothing about.

If the guy and the plane were available for hire, both should have been properly regulated and safe.

UFGN

Postby elkanofan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:42 pm

UFGN wrote:
elkanofan wrote:

Really UFGN???

So whats any of that got to do with the person who booked the flight?

Nothing.

They have a right to expexct that it will be safe, because you expect in a developed country to not have to question peoples competence on issues you know nothing about.

If the guy and the plane were available for hire, both should have been properly regulated and safe.

Ok. So you have a very large amount of alternatives to travel from Cardiff to Nantes safely. You find a cheap private plane and pilot so with all the money your making on the deal you see it as a example of saving money and you can go directly from Cardiff to Nantes.

You don't want to deal with economy or business class which will do the job in less time but seem to totally neglect these are far safer methods of travelling than hiring a private plane for obvious reasons.

Remember with this private plane you haven't even properly checked this pilots ability to fly at different times in the day and night, different weather conditions or how just one guy without a co-pilot, flight company or the many people in many airline would deal with any potential issues since your flying a machine 20,000 feet in the air and if anything goes wrong its again as I said before most likely going to result in death.

The reasons why flying is the safest mode of travel is because this refers to commercial airlines and the insane but necessary amount of regulations, training and procedures needed. This does NOT apply to a private planes and you hire a guy who you ignorantly assume can do all the flying you require. This is what your really don't understand and i know from your mad stubborn nature you don't like being wrong but your so wrong here is scary!!! This was shown in the aftermath the agents did not do even the slightest bit if due diligence. Like i have explained and i thought was common sense, booking a commercial flight is no way I'm the same ballpark as hiring a private plane and finding a pilot to fly it at a cost which suits you.

This is not driving a taxi! This is flying an machine 20,000+ feet in the air!

Honestly, why on earth are you defending these agents? Are you a salesman or something? Their actions where the height of ignorance resulting in a tragedy.

If your hiring a private plane it your responsibility, your due diligence to check for sure that everything is safe for what you need it for! These people failed and this tragedy is there fault but you still excuse them?
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:53 pm

The player wanted to go by plane.

Its got nothing to do with the agent, they simply made the booking

Youre an absolute nutcase

UFGN

Postby elkanofan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 pm

UFGN wrote:The player wanted to go by plane.

Its got nothing to do with the agent, they simply made the booking

Youre an absolute nutcase
So when exactly did the player pick out the private jet and pilot in this? As you said the agent made the booking!

Remember i said the player didn't even want to leave in the first place, he was happy and settled in Nantes, it was the agents and Nantes officials who pushed the move through because the money offered in their eyes was too good to turn down.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football