General Chit Chat

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Dejan » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:58 pm

Banning nuggets is a joke.

Alexfc has been trolling for the last 2 months. Without bans because it fits the anti emery agenda. Be consistent please.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:26 pm

Dejan wrote:Banning nuggets is a joke.

Alexfc has been trolling for the last 2 months. Without bans because it fits the anti emery agenda. Be consistent please.

Okay.

I've analyzed those who have been harsh against Unai and have banned them.

Oh wait, it's almost every good poster at GW.

Meanwhile... Dejan, we can't ban every rational and good poster on the judgment of posters with poor judgment like you...

Now before you believe that worshipping at the Church of Emery would entail us succeeding as a club, I'm sorry to disappoint you... It doesn't work that way.

Let's all wait for Xhaka to become a good player though.

Don't worry. We can do it.

:D

P.S. Harassing non-Emery followers might be a good practice at Dejanland. It's not here. :kiss:
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:33 pm

Angelito wrote:

Okay.

Meanwhile... Dejan, we can't ban every rational and good poster on the judgment of posters with poor judgment like you...

Now before you believe that worshipping at the Church of Emery would entail us succeeding as a club, I'm sorry to disappoint you... It doesn't work that way.

P.S. Harassing non-Emery followers might be a good practice at Dejanland. It's not here. :kiss:

Imagine going all in, I mean baws deep, into nuclear grade Emery hate, after being against him from literally day one, when we are still getting results

Theres a thin line between being against a poor manager and stonewalling against any reasonable argument
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Dejan » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:34 pm

I dont care whether someone is emery in or out. I dont even care about emeryates, nuggets, or alexfcs trolling. All i ask for consistency. Alexfc has been the biggest troll on the forum in the last months. Somehow he has been escaping the hammer.

Keep the insults to yourself, pal.

Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:47 pm

Dejan wrote:I dont care whether someone is emery in or out. I dont even care about emeryates, nuggets, or alexfcs trolling. All i ask for consistency. Alexfc has been the biggest troll on the forum in the last months. Somehow he has been escaping the hammer.

Alexfc has not been personally insulting members. You do care about Nuggets, which is why you brought it up.

You're the guy who raises his voice against anyone's banning, whether it's Nuggets, Cripps, or GA. You're the one we should convince because you're the person who understands the board dynamics more than anyone.

The history of Nuggets is known better by those who spend more time than you in administering this forum. What Nuggets has said and vouched for and what Nuggets failed to follow upon is what we know more than you.

You can complain about temp banning of certain members, yet you cannot warrant underatanding the situation at hand as others in the forum, which is why I'd advice you to stay away from facets you're unaware of.

UFGN wrote:
Angelito wrote:

Okay.

Imagine going all in, I mean baws deep, into nuclear grade Emery hate, after being against him from literally day one, when we are still getting results

Theres a thin line between being against a poor manager and stonewalling against any reasonable argument

I have no idea what this means.

But you should just zip it until we reach a tangible conclusion about Emery's fate because you clearly are out of depth in your understanding here. I wouldn't want to be someone who'd admit he was wrong and unintentionally antagonized against a poster who's posting rational arguments against a manager who isn't good enough at Arsenal.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:49 pm

What did he say? Not scrolling through hundreds of posts of Emery haters crying and Arsenal fans enjoying the win
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:57 pm

Angelito wrote:.

But you should just zip it until we reach a tangible conclusion about Emery's fate because you clearly are out of depth in your understanding here. I wouldn't want to be someone who'd admit he was wrong and unintentionally antagonized against a poster who's posting rational arguments against a manager who isn't good enough at Arsenal.

How about you do that?

No?

Well me neither then, but..... im not the only one to criticise you for your attitude regarding Emery am I? Its not that you oppose him, its that you always have, and have never been willing to really give him a chance. You piled on the scorn at the earliest opportunity and that is disingenuous
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Dejan » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Angelito wrote:
Dejan wrote:I dont care whether someone is emery in or out. I dont even care about emeryates, nuggets, or alexfcs trolling. All i ask for consistency. Alexfc has been the biggest troll on the forum in the last months. Somehow he has been escaping the hammer.

Alexfc has not been personally insulting members. You do care about Nuggets, which is why you brought it up.

You're the guy who raises his voice against anyone's banning, whether it's Nuggets, Cripps, or GA. You're the one we should convince because you're the person who understands the board dynamics more than anyone.

The history of Nuggets is known better by those who spend more time than you in administering this forum. What Nuggets has said and vouched for and what Nuggets failed to follow upon is what we know more than you.

You can complain about temp banning of certain members, yet you cannot warrant underatanding the situation at hand as others in the forum, which is why I'd advice you to stay away from facets you're unaware of.

UFGN wrote:
Angelito wrote:

Okay.

I dont care about their trolling is what i said. I care about consistency. Alexs been trolling for months on end. Nothing was done because his trolling follows the view of the majority, which is anti-emery. Still shouldnt be allowed. I dont want alex banned in any way because i think the effort he takes for his trolling is funny. Ga had many temp bans for trolling.

Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:28 pm

UFGN wrote:

How about you do that?

No?

Well me neither then, but..... im not the only one to criticise you for your attitude regarding Emery am I? Its not that you oppose him, its that you always have, and have never been willing to really give him a chance. You piled on the scorn at the earliest opportunity and that is disingenuous

Why should I do that when I have tangible evidences to oppose Emery's reign at Arsenal, AND I do not go—unlike you—go around making things personal with people who disagree with me?

I was never against Emery. I've been criticizing Emery since Emery started showing the colors he's shown in his career everywhere. For you, today might seem an emphatic victory. But it's not. Some of us know because Emery simply isn't the manager you'd want want at your club if you're aspiring to compete at the top level.

Dejan wrote:I dont care about their trolling is what i said. I care about consistency. Alexs been trolling for months on end. Nothing was done because his trolling follows the view of the majority, which is anti-emery. Still shouldnt be allowed. I dont want alex banned in any way because i think the effort he takes for his trolling is funny. Ga had many temp bans for trolling.

What consistency? That we've shown so much leniency towards everyone? That the same person who I've quoted above you accuses us of being too lenient?

Should we listen to those who say we're too lenient or to those who say we're nazis?

If you don't want Alex banned, why would you talk about him, whilst defending Nuggets and GA? Alex, for his flaws and strengths, has never personally abused anyone. That said, Nuggets received his first warning in June of 2019 and he joined in 2014. He was first banned in Aug 2019. We've shown our leniency towards everyone. But it's generally you who you has a problem no matter who we ban.

The vast majority isn't anti-Emery. I've been personally attacked for being anti-Emery even if I have never attacked anyone for holding pro-Emery views. I know all their names. And, I know how those people will be acting a few months from now. Heck, some have already started to turn... ;)

I speak for every moderator here when I say that we have been considerate, lenient, and consistent. We're a bunch of reactive mods as opposed to proactive mods who ban everyone in sight. But you, as usual, have a problem with everything. Such a shame.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:51 pm

The reason this is getting silly is because people have complete disregard for allowing others to have a differing opinion.

If you want Emery gone fine, if you want Emery to stay, fine, doesn't bother me, I only have an opinion on our results and eventually that will add up at the right time, i.e end of season, I'll either be wanting him to get a renewal or I won't based on what we achieve.

Yet all people do around here is slag each other off and the major culprits who've fostered that atmosphere are the following ..............

Emeryates, B1124B (whatever his name is), Alexfc12 ........... and in particular Swipe Right who is without doubt the worst poster on this forum.

WUM, Trolling, starting arguments, disrespect is all those posters do and they've become safe regulars here which is what's causing the problem.

Sims is Emery Out, me and Sims never have issues talking about it, Ach is Emery Inn, if I say I want Emery gone again me and him never have a cross word ........... and this is the same for me with all of the better posters on this forum, we can disagree but respectfully disagree even debate it.

But right now we have way too much tw*ttery on this forum and its because the tw*ts have taken over the roost, so what do we expect?

Every time I come on here I'm running into those above mentioned quoting me specifcally to WUM, calling me out even when I'm not even posting, we all know their trolls looking for a WUM or row.

I would politely suggest whether you agree with their Emery In / Out stance or not that someone has a word with them if not more about the fact that all they're clearly offering is trolling as per the rules.

Sometimes I find it amusing, but there's having a laugh then allowing them to turn the forum into a sh*t show.

In the end its nothing to do with In vs Out its about Trolling activity.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:56 pm

Angelito wrote:
UFGN wrote:

How about you do that?

No?

Why should I do that when I have tangible evidences to oppose Emery's reign at Arsenal, AND I do not go—unlike you—go around making things personal with people who disagree with me?

I was never against Emery. I've been criticizing Emery since Emery started showing the colors he's shown in his career everywhere. For you, today might seem an emphatic victory. But it's not. Some of us know because Emery simply isn't the manager you'd want want at your club if you're aspiring to compete at the top level.

Youve been spoiling for a fight over Emery since day one. Your comments here back up my assertion rather than challenge it.

Also, you are as belligerent as anyone on this topic so please spare me the finger pointing

I couldn't give a monkeys about Emery, but please, ive never seen a clearer agenda and remember, this is me saying that fully aware of my posting history.

UFGN

Postby Angelito » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:09 pm

UFGN wrote:
Angelito wrote:
UFGN wrote:

How about you do that?

No?

Youve been spoiling for a fight over Emery since day one. Your comments here back up my assertion rather than challenge it.

Also, you are as belligerent as anyone on this topic so please spare me the finger pointing

I couldn't give a monkeys about Emery, but please, ive never seen a clearer agenda and remember, this is me saying that fully aware of my posting history.

No, I haven't, I have been criticizing Emery, whilst you've been busy trying to argue with me over an issue that you have no idea of. You have as much knowledge of Unai Emery as Tony Adams has of Barcelona's academy. Your whole agenda has been a personal argument rather than a discussion about the manager of Arsenal over rational terms. You'd be better off resolving your crisis in the British Politics thread than getting involved in an issue your ego has a lot to say of, but your rationality has little awareness of.

You don't have any point here. You're simply trying to forge a pov because you have a beef against me and because Emery isn't Wenger.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:36 pm

Angelito wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Angelito wrote:
UFGN wrote:

How about you do that?

No?

No, I haven't, I have been criticizing Emery, whilst you've been busy trying to argue with me over an issue that you have no idea of. You have as much knowledge of Unai Emery as Tony Adams has of Barcelona's academy. Your whole agenda has been a personal argument rather than a discussion about the manager of Arsenal over rational terms. You'd be better off resolving your crisis in the British Politics thread than getting involved in an issue your ego has a lot to say of, but your rationality has little awareness of.

You don't have any point here. You're simply trying to forge a pov because you have a beef against me and because Emery isn't Wenger.

Quite a lot to unpack there

Firstly, regarding Emery I have access to the same information as you. My interest in Emery starts and ends with the fact he is Arsenal manager, that we are in a rebuilding process and that there is absolutely no point in committing to keeping him or booting him at this stage.

That is my position, and the position of my, er, ego.

Next, this is less than zero to do with Arsene bloody Wenger.

Lastly, regarding any "beef" I have with you, there is none except that I'm disappointed in you. Ive supported Mods both publicly and behind the scenes on this forum, including you. You may remember I supported and congratulated you on becoming a Mod.

However you have become belligerent and combative over Emery and worse, much worse, im afraid youve been somewhat ineffective in stopping serial trolls from plying their trade. I say this while accepting its not an easy task. On this I agree with DG.

UFGN

Postby Callum » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:13 pm

you all have some serious daddy issues
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Phil71