American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby LMAO » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm

LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Phil71 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:04 pm

Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:51 pm

Phil71 wrote:Trump wants to buy Greenland.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/15/poli ... index.html

:rofll:

Well the Mexicans are going to need to live somewhere?

At least I'm sure that's what he's thinking.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:52 pm

Trump made fun of some protester for being fat loooooool
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby LMAO » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:42 pm

John Bolton has been fired :1990_dancing.gif:

Trump's foreign policy is still gonna suck, but at least the chance of us going to war with Iran/whatever other flavor of the month in a bid to save his presidency has drastically declined.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:26 pm

LMAO wrote:John Bolton has been fired :1990_dancing.gif:

Trump's foreign policy is still gonna suck, but at least the chance of us going to war with Iran/whatever other flavor of the month in a bid to save his presidency has drastically declined.

Hugs from across the pond bro

What a day

And seriously, what a c***. Just an objectively repulsive c***.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Fenice » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Every one of his cabinet members and workers have gotten progressively worse with each firing/resignation. What makes you think the next will change that pattern?
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby StLGooner » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:44 pm

Bolton sent texts to media outlets stating he hasn't been fired. Good stuff this presidency, it's free comedy.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:16 pm

Bolton back at his house, kicking the cat and sulking over all the people he never got a chance to kill this time round
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:19 pm

Fenice wrote:

Every one of his cabinet members and workers have gotten progressively worse with each firing/resignation. What makes you think the next will change that pattern?

It literally can not be worse than Bolton

UFGN

Postby Fenice » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:23 pm

UFGN wrote:
Fenice wrote:

I’d wait before any celebrations. Just because the next might not be as evil, doesn’t mean they can’t be even more incompetent.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby UFGN » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:26 pm

Fenice wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Fenice wrote:

I’d wait before any celebrations. Just because the next might not be as evil, doesn’t mean they can’t be even more incompetent.

Yes but Bolton was highly competent, a nationalist, and highly dangerous. I actually felt sick when i heard about his appointment as advisor to Trump.

UFGN

Postby LMAO » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:25 pm

Fenice wrote:

I don't think it won't. There's a very good chance the next person is worse, or at least more incompetent.

But

Trump could make the reanimated corpse of Genghis Khan his next NSA and I'd still cheer that pedostache-having rat f**k getting canned. The only thing that'll bring me more pleasure in regards to Bolton is him dying a slow, painful, and lonely death while knowing he'll be ridiculed for the rest of time. That chickenhawk punk should've been one of the first c**** prosecuted over the lies that led to the Iraq War.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:03 pm

About f***ing time Pelosi hops onboard.

First stop: impeachment inquiry. Second stop: articles of impeachment.

Trump won't be convicted by his sycophants in the Senate (McConnell's bitch-ass probably won't even give the trial the go-ahead to further protect the vulnerable senators from having to go on record), but as long as he's impeached to leave another stain on his legacy and to tell the country that one party won't stand for this nonsense.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby StLGooner » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:16 pm

Do we want him impeached though? Do we want Pence in charge? The man that believes the literal interpretation of the bible and doesn't believe in evolution? Pence scares me more tbh. He'll have us all praying before we start work each day. Although, the impeachment if it even happens won't happen quickly. I believe it took Nixon 10 months to be fully impeached. Plus I'm sure Trump will fight it and it will get dragged out forever. But I guess if he's impeached then it keeps him from running next term? That would be worth it though.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate