NBA

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: NBA

Postby LMAO » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:15 am

Losmeister wrote::rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

the ultimate fraud ... you dont got new clothes, man... you nekked!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/ ... cup-roster

lmao in what world does Melo think he's still good enough to play for Team USA? We ain't England ffs
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:46 pm

Demarcus Cousins' career is over.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Losmeister » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:37 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Demarcus Cousins' career is over.

it was over in last years finals...

overrated dog
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Basketball

Postby LMAO » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Didn't even realize the FIBA World Cup was going on.

We may not be good in football for at least another six years, but at least we have basketball.

Not even close to the A team we'll bring to the Olympics next summer, but Team USA is still mopping up the competition in the FIBA World Cup, other than a brief scare against Turkey.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby elkanofan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:18 pm

Since Raptors won it last season, i think my once in a lifetime basketball moment has happened already so when the new season comes i can go full spectator mode (while still backing the Raptors & Lakers) But without Kwai i doubt the Raptors will do much.

Someone with more knowledge can fill me in on who should win it in the coming seasoning
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby LMAO » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:47 pm

elkanofan wrote:Since Raptors won it last season, i think my once in a lifetime basketball moment has happened already so when the new season comes i can go full spectator mode (while still backing the Raptors & Lakers) But without Kwai i doubt the Raptors will do much.

Someone with more knowledge can fill me in on who should win it in the coming seasoning

That's going to be the beauty of this upcoming season: there is no overwhelming favorite. This hasn't happened in yeeeears. A big reason is there isn't a big three for the first time since...the Kobe & Shaq Lakers? I mean, yeah, there have been some unexpected winners in that time (Wade Heat, Mavs, Cavs), but for the most part, there was a clear favorite before the season.

In the East, Philly, Boston, Milwaukee, and maaaaybe Brookyln have a chance.

The West is wide open, more so than it's been in a while. Golden State, both LA teams, Denver, Utah, and Houston are all in the mix. Heck, if some voodoo happens, Portland could win the championship.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Losmeister » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:38 pm

loving the lack of a "should win it"
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby LMAO » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:45 am

Quarterfinals of the FIBA World Cup:
Argentina - Serbia
United States - France

Spain - Poland
Australia - Czech Republic

Can't even get excited for a USA B/C-team vs. Spain final. This comp has nothing on the Olympics in terms of prestige.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Fenice » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:30 pm

LMAO wrote:
elkanofan wrote:Since Raptors won it last season, i think my once in a lifetime basketball moment has happened already so when the new season comes i can go full spectator mode (while still backing the Raptors & Lakers) But without Kwai i doubt the Raptors will do much.

That's going to be the beauty of this upcoming season: there is no overwhelming favorite. This hasn't happened in yeeeears. A big reason is there isn't a big three for the first time since...the Kobe & Shaq Lakers? I mean, yeah, there have been some unexpected winners in that time (Wade Heat, Mavs, Cavs), but for the most part, there was a clear favorite before the season.

The West is wide open, more so than it's been in a while. Golden State, both LA teams, Denver, Utah, and Houston are all in the mix. Heck, if some voodoo happens, Portland could win the championship.

Agree with all of this. And Brooklyn would be my dark horse pick.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby LMAO » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:12 am

Fenice wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Agree with all of this. And Brooklyn would be my dark horse pick.

It all hinges on Durant's health when the playoffs roll around. If he's at >= 80%, I agree with them being a dark horse. But even so, it might be a season too soon for them since KD won't have chemistry with the rest of the team yet, but crazier things have happened.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Fenice » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:33 pm

Very good point. If he’s fully fit, and gels quickly, they’ll be quite the force. But can just as easily need a year to settle.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby LMAO » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:28 am

LeBron about to experience that cancel culture.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Fenice » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:58 pm

What a game for Kyrie, shame OT was forced and followed by losing. Had one free throw been made, or the rebound put in, would have been a solid win.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:40 pm

LMAO wrote:LeBron about to experience that cancel culture.

Good, his old interfering ass is getting tiring.

He's a fkin basketball player yet he's got on opinion on everything even with little knowledge.

I'm glad celebs are getting backlash .......... remember the days when they would just be rich, happy and stfu?

Think I preferred them then.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 pm

Golden State is really about to do a Spurs Robinson to Duncan.

Draymond will be the tank commander this season and the Warriors will get the top pick in next year's draft, setting them up for another run starting next season.

Ffs
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports