Raúl Sanllehí

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Raül Sanllehí, Head of Football

Postby Interest: waning » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:52 pm

Earn your money now Raul
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby swipe right » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:12 am

What’s his job?
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Angelito » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:29 pm

This man worries me more than Unai. I don't know why but I have a feeling we've got a buffoon on our hands.

I really hope I'm wrong.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Interest: waning » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:13 pm

Same. No idea if he's good. No idea if he's under pressure to perform.
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Angelito » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:18 am

Is it too early to claim that last season's strategic and timely transfers were all down to Sven?

The profile of players we're linked with and our first non-Sven signing (Suarez) as well as our lack of movement in the transfer market pretty much points to that. It's not simply buying players at the pace Real have been this season so far, but the rumors don't appear strong enough either.

There's still time, so let's see even though I'm not optimistic.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PairyGrows » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:32 am

Angelito wrote:Is it too early to claim that last season's strategic and timely transfers were all down to Sven?

The profile of players we're linked with and our first non-Sven signing (Suarez) as well as our lack of movement in the transfer market pretty much points to that. It's not simply buying players at the pace Real have been this season so far, but the rumors don't appear strong enough either.

Yes, it's too early to claim that. Last summer, we completed our first signings on July 1st, and today is June 14th. Moreover, we don't know whether the difference between this summer and last summer is down to Mislintat or something else. Perhaps we're struggling in the transfer market because we'll have to work wonders with £45m.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Angelito » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:49 pm

PairyGrows wrote:
Angelito wrote:Is it too early to claim that last season's strategic and timely transfers were all down to Sven?

Yes, it's too early to claim that. Last summer, we completed our first signings on July 1st, and today is June 14th. Moreover, we don't know whether the difference between this summer and last summer is down to Mislintat or something else. Perhaps we're struggling in the transfer market because we'll have to work wonders with £45m.

Mislintat.

I do believe West Ham's UCL berth are helping them sign gems like Fornals.

Not everything written is true. We're acting like Newcastle at the moment. And, everybody buying that is more worrying.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PairyGrows » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Angelito wrote:
PairyGrows wrote:

Mislintat.

I do believe West Ham's UCL berth are helping them sign gems like Fornals.

Not everything written is true. We're acting like Newcastle at the moment. And, everybody buying that is more worrying.

Well, I'm just having a look at the books and concluding that £45m is probably all we have to spend in the summer. I don't believe we have a hidden war chest ready to be cracked open.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby BS221B » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:49 pm

Of course it was. Sven Mislintat was this clubs future. We made a huge mistake by not making him head of football.

Like i said before, if club were to make choice between Emery and Mislintat, it shouldve been Mislintat.
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby swipe right » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:23 am

Mislintat also has a long history of problems. Evidently doesn’t get along with managers, and doesn’t even have a scouting network. Just does his own thing. Which is never going to fly at a big club.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Power n Glory » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:12 pm

swipe right wrote:Mislintat also has a long history of problems. Evidently doesn’t get along with managers, and doesn’t even have a scouting network. Just does his own thing. Which is never going to fly at a big club.

Key point people forget.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Angelito » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:36 pm

Angelito wrote:This man worries me more than Unai. I don't know why but I have a feeling we've got a buffoon on our hands.

I really hope I'm wrong.

:rofll:

Raul on the brink of building Invincibles Mk2. What a legend.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:17 pm

David Ornstein: “Arsenal, even in negotiating, have got a two-pronged attack. They’ve got their deal-maker, Raul Sanllehi, who’s the head of football & they’ve got their deal-broker, Huss Fahmy, who’s in charge of the contracts.” [BBC] #afc

Ornstein: “Sanllehi goes in & he’s a people person, he’s got really good contacts & relationships. In the case of Lille, the top man there, Mark Ingla, used to work with Sanllehi at Barcelona. Then they send in Huss Fahmy, to do the actual brokering of the deal.” #afc

Source: @afcstuff
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner

Postby Zenith » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:49 pm

Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby ESR10 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:53 pm