Sead Kolasinac leaves by mutual consent

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Sead Kolašinac (31)

Postby north bank gooner » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:14 am

Sims wrote:
theHotHead wrote:If you don't like London you can f**k off out of it! Its where I was born and raised and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. About London is a shithole, if you live in a shithole thats your business, there are far more nice places than shitholes. Nothing worse than people that criticise the place they live in but are happy to be there to earn their living. f***ing leeches.

My guy

I second that all these f***ing twats from overseas that get misconceptions about London.
Arsenal fans who hate other clubs more than Tottenham? Really!!
north bank gooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Dejan » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:52 am

London sucks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:12 am

north bank gooner wrote:
I really hate it when ignoramuses who aren't from the capital make ill-informed judgements based on a few google searches. By the way, you still haven't said where you are making these comments from, if it's from outside the UK then (I assume when you said third world it didn't' mean Liverpool) it shows how powerful fake news is these days. Let me pull apart your argument bit by bit.

Born and bred Londoner retired to Spain in 2005 now living in the Far East .... not that it makes any difference

Firstly your stop and search graph is out of date, this year the number of stop and searches has increased nearly fivefold in the capital.

For fucks sake that's the whole point of giving you the MET quote ... :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: it shows post graph data revealing that the reintroducing of stop and search in targeted areas has seen gun and knife crime drop by 20-30% ....

Secondly, as you don't seem to grasp the concept of Local Government versus Central Government I will explain it to you. In lay man's terms Central Government dictates budgets, Local Government dictate policy especially in things like policing. So if the budgets have been slashed as a result of austerity, as they were in 2010 is it not natural that with less police on the streets that stop and search numbers will also fall? To me, there is a clear concise connection between the financial crash of 2007, the start of austerity, reduced police numbers and reduced stop and search. Before 2017, knife crime surprisingly had in fact fallen for a few years.

Utter bollocks ... Central Government contribute funds to the Mayors office (currently about 70%) the Mayor then adds funds raised by the Council Tax (30%) it's the Mayor who then allocates a total amount to the Police.
https://homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/2017/06/20/metropolitan-police-funding/

The government are now bringing austerity to an end and Boris Johnson just yesterday announced funding for another 20,000 police.

and the reintroduction of stop and search across the entire country following the success in the London trials ... did you deliberately miss that part out of the announcement by Boris?

It's undeniable that the austerity measures needed to regain control of the deficit have had a massive impact, but the decision to reduce stop and search by 75% was political not financial ... there simply aren't 75% less police

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-police-stop-and-search-crime-recruit-hire-a9021376.html

If you wan't to point the finger at anyone, look at our current Prime Minister, he was London Mayor over a period where stop and search figures declined. Just pointing the finger at Sadiq Khan as muppets like Donald Trump always seem to do is wrong. More importantly, there is no proof that stop and search actually does reduce violent crime, it even says so in that report you googled.

So you don't agree with The National Chief Constables Council who unanimously signed a letter to the HS requesting the full reintroduction of the effective stop and search policy prior to the 2011 changes ... well I guess you must know better than them

I live 3 miles from Tottenham, one of the biggest shitholes in London. Yet I think I will be safe walking out of my front door to the local shops for a few beers and some milk! People have misconceptions about London without actually even visiting/living here. There are millions of law abiding citizens here that work hard and play hard. It is also the economic powerhouse of the country. Without the taxes from London, the rest of the country is f***ked. That is fact.

I lived in London during the glory days of the Krays, Pecham Boys, Mandem and never once felt unsafe ... those gangs would slice each other up in a heartbeat, but never women, not school kids, and not police. Today's tossers would attack a granny or a girl-scout for a fiver ... we had drugs plenty off them but not like now. The real difference was respect: for police, for women, for the elderly, where did that go?

London is the greatest city in the World (well maybe Tokyo) and it deserves to have a great empowered police force, not one forced to work with one hand tied behind it's back by political dreamers and elitist fantasists ...

EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:21 am

London is a magnificent place. Europe's greatest city

Fanastic parks

World class museums

The best theatre industry in the world (f**k you New York)

THE f***ing ARSENAL

Gigs every night

World Heritage sites

Great restaurants

And the best public transport in Europe

If you don't like it, youre the one with the problem
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby StLGooner » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:33 am

theHotHead wrote:If you don't like London you can f**k off out of it! Its where I was born and raised and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. About London is a shithole, if you live in a shithole thats your business, there are far more nice places than shitholes. Nothing worse than people that criticise the place they live in but are happy to be there to earn their living. f***ing leeches.

Trump is that you?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Trequartista » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:33 pm

Give Sead the captaincy.
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Holding Tierney
Ceballos - Torriera - Özil
Pépé - - Lacazette - - Auba
Trequartista
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby theHotHead » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:44 pm

StLGooner wrote:

Trump is that you?

If it makes you feel better I will be Betty bleedin Boop !

Doesn't change any of the facts though does it. London, the 4th best city in the world as rated by city dwellers in Timeout magazine in 2019. People that don't like it can leave, simples. Has nothing to do with Donald Trump, its common sense.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Power n Glory » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:02 pm

north bank gooner wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:The guys on the bike possibly had no clue who was in the car ... sadly this is becoming all to typical, threaten passengers in a high value car with knives, looking for a quick buck with wallets and watches ... Kola was brave but also stupid ... you never open the doors or windows, just lock your doors and drive away ... the moped riders only have a couple of minutes frustrate them and they will run away ...

This type of crime is all down to the massive reduction in stop and search ... two men on a scooter? Police should be stopping and searching them every time ... but under the current inept major's guidance they simply can't do that ....

Even in the third world country I live in police stop and search motorbikes as a matter of routine ... gun or knife you're fined or arrested ... everybody knows it so nobody carries ...

What third world country do you live in? And what grounds of knowledge are you in a position to comment on police stop and search policy in the UK?

Just to educate you, it isnt police stop and search thats the issue in London/UK its police numbers that have been drastically cut under the current Conservative government since 2010. The Mayor doesn't control police budgets.

Less police on the streets have created an environment where criminals feel more comfortable carrying knives in the knowledge they simply aren't likely to be stopped because the police are spread very thinly in any area. I can tell you for a fact in my area I have seen police patrols on more than 3 occasions in the last few months. They are working in groups, pulling drivers over and interrogating them if anything suspicious is suspected.

I would suggest you don’t base your opinions on the rubbish people like Donald Trump spout, especially as with the Las Vegas and Miami school shootings well over 60 people where killed and thats just the tip of the iceberg in the US.

Social Media creates ignorance, which is bliss as they say,

As for Kola, good on him for looking out for his teammate ozil. Lets see more of that on the pitch.

Thank you, Good post.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Power n Glory » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:04 pm

:arsesmile:
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby StLGooner » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:07 pm

theHotHead wrote:
StLGooner wrote:

Trump is that you?

If it makes you feel better I will be Betty bleedin Boop !

Doesn't change any of the facts though does it. London, the 4th best city in the world as rated by city dwellers in Timeout magazine in 2019. People that don't like it can leave, simples. Has nothing to do with Donald Trump, its common sense.

Just jokes mate, simmer down. I didn't say anything bad about London, only been there once, it was amazing to me.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby themessiah » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Trequartista wrote:Give Sead the captaincy.

Image Image
themessiah
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Emeryates » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:36 pm

Having lived in London, Milan and Abu Dhabi, London is no worse than most other capitals. It's overcrowded af, but then so is Milan. It has issues with crime, so does Milan. It's part and parcel of being a big city.

On the flip side, what London has is that you have every single thing convenient available at a moment's notice, and a wide range of entertainment choices. Having lived up North in Gateshead as well, you really can not compare any other city to London, let alone shitty little small towns with zero choice on what to do, where the only real entertainment is just a night out in the only pub in the town.
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Power n Glory » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:51 pm

No idea how and why some of you support Arsenal. I hear the code in you're speech. 'London don't look the same'? Alright. I hear you.

On a side note, love the new Arsenal advert where they tap into modern London.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby PairyGrows » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:15 pm

I'm glad those thugs couldn't do any damage to Kolasinac and Ozil. This disgraceful behaviour is unacceptable.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Mess » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:36 pm

Hope he gets a crazy ovation next time he plays at the Emirates. What a man!
Last edited by Mess on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

PreviousNext

Return to World Football